Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game examples - OLD/Tinder/Instagram

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191201-193816.png

My last response ended with "Yes, lets see"
She is coming here for business. Likely we have a date Wed. She lives 80mi and a 2hr ferry ride away.

notes: This whole dialog is pure bullsh1t, over the top crap... however, note the imagery and the echo responses from me, and then her. Read all of these previous examples... same imagery and same echos. This is what women need to hear. Echo of words is one of the most primal signs of attraction, of interest, of comfort, of friendship, of bonding.

dad: "dada"
child: "dada"

Its not the content, its not who you are or what you do, how you gym or what you drive

The line she quotes is direct from my profile, its complete crap. The only thing about me on my profile is:
American living in Helsinki
My age

Gents... put an image in her head, echo her words, agree and amplify
notice how I use phrases and use question marks (especially after bullsh1t blahblah):
"Am I right?"
"Isn't that right?"
"Am I wrong about you?"
"Dont you think?"

Women dont respond if you dont ask them a question. No question to think of?
State a fact and end it with one of the above. Say bullsh1t and end it with one of the above.

you: "The sky is always blue above the clouds, isnt that right?"
her: "yes"
continue and ask her or tell her ANYTHING, right?
yes, thats right

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great stuff. Text game is definately where it's at today. If your text game can stand out from the 99 other text she has with "Hi, how are you?" or "Hey beautiful" or "Hi want to fvck" or "nice smile" or "<d|ck pic>" then you will move on to the next round.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Great stuff. Text game is definately where it's at today. If your text game can stand out from the 99 other text she has with "Hi, how are you?" or "Hey beautiful" or "Hi want to fvck" or "nice smile" or "<d|ck pic>" then you will move on to the next round.
The problem is, especially with OLD is these girls will text your eyeballs off. I mean for hours about BS, even before a first date some of them.

How do you deal with this when they go overboard? Sometimes it interferes with my job when you're trying to work and reply to their texts in a timely matter.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you deal with this when they go overboard?
Its very easy:
"Im busy"
"Im working"
"Im going for a walk"
"Im going out"
"Goodnight"

Since when do women reply in a timely manner? hmm?

Always be the one to exit the convo first. Its text, you haven't met, there is no expectation.
You have a life... even if you dont. I say this all the time, and usually are not busy... exit the covo. (LEAVE ME ALONE)

What went through your pea brain the last time a woman said...
"Im busy"
"Im working"
"Im going for a walk"
"Im going out"
"Goodnight"

hmm? You pea started to spin...
"is she with someone?"
"does she like me?"
"Why doesn't she respond?"

Got a new match? Wait an hour to reply, six hours, wait a day.
Weekend and you are home all day scratching your sack?, dont respond between 11-6. (I'm busy)
Near dinner time when she texts, wait two hours.
Near bedtime? Wait until morning.
In the morning? Wait until you are just out the door...
"hey, just showered and put on cologne... all fresh, gotta run to work, text me later"

dont be available
dont be needy
dont supplicate

and for fvck sakes, dont say - "im going to the flea market to sell phone cases"

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
It's nice that guys do that sh1t because it makes it easy to stand out.

That russian broken english is ****ing great.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Its very easy:
"Im busy"
"Im working"
"Im going for a walk"
"Im going out"
"Goodnight"

Since when do women reply in a timely manner? hmm?

Always be the one to exit the convo first. Its text, you haven't met, there is no expectation.
You have a life... even if you dont. I say this all the time, and usually are not busy... exit the covo. (LEAVE ME ALONE)

What went through your pea brain the last time a woman said...
"Im busy"
"Im working"
"Im going for a walk"
"Im going out"
"Goodnight"

hmm? You pea started to spin...
"is she with someone?"
"does she like me?"
"Why doesn't she respond?"

Got a new match? Wait an hour to reply, six hours, wait a day.
Weekend and you are home all day scratching your sack?, dont respond between 11-6. (I'm busy)
Near dinner time when she texts, wait two hours.
Near bedtime? Wait until morning.
In the morning? Wait until you are just out the door...
"hey, just showered and put on cologne... all fresh, gotta run to work, text me later"

dont be available
dont be needy
dont supplicate

and for fvck sakes, dont say - "im going to the flea market to sell phone cases"
They always seem to want to chat at an inept time. The problem is if you cut them off too fast they might thinking you're brushing them off or losing interest and will move on to 5 other Tyrones they're talking to then you just lost that one likely. Last two OLDs texted me constantly while I was at my part time night job. Luckily it's just cleaning and such and I'm in back so I can still text and work but it's still annoying multi tasking and trying to do your job and text and be thoughtful in the messaging.

The one teacher I talk to wakes up at 5am because she has to be at school so today I'm not even going to text her and besides while I'm working she'll be getting read for bed. The other has a dinner date with a friend from work tonight. She keeps texting me though but this 48 yr old MILF is only 15 miles from me versus 60. I'll of course focus on her more first. I think I might be able to plow her more easily too.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so how did I manage to setup and bang 2 chicks 6 time zones away?
They always seem to want to chat at an inept time. The problem is if you cut them off too fast they might thinking you're brushing them off or losing interest
so fvcking what? Move on.
Stop crying about dates you will never setup, and pine for women too old even for me to date.

Sir, you wreak of desperation, supplication and hunger.
I suggest listening, learning and stop your 1001 excuses.

Take some responsibility for YOURSELF.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good text game here mr wood.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the issue a lot of guys have with Tinder is GETTING the matches in the first place....

You can't message them unless they match with you.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 - Tinder
the following took place within 15 minutes. notes at the end (sorry 3pics per post limit)
full convo.
View attachment 3230View attachment 3231View attachment 3232
Gold that mate. You are connecting with her. I have studied this thread for about 3 hours over the last 24 hours. Seems like this shi* works HaHa. I just used it on pof and she was loving it!!! This material will work in real life too. Good stuff.

Beforehand i would have been scared to text women this kind of stuff. I would have thought that they would think me a wussy.

You should try being a poet mate!! Mr wood the poet!

These kind of threads are great for me because i mostly meet women through tinder and pof.
People will say that one dose'nt need to worry about "what messages they send" because its all about pictures. I agree that it is mostly about pictures, but like you say this kind of messaging is a WHOLE lot better than the usual drab people send women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Gold that mate. You are connecting with her. I have studied this thread for about 3 hours over the last 24 hours. Seems like this shi* works HaHa. I just used it on pof and she was loving it!!! This material will work in real life too. Good stuff.

Beforehand i would have been scared to text women this kind of stuff. I would have thought that they would think me a wussy.

You should try being a poet mate!! Mr wood the poet!

These kind of threads are great for me because i mostly meet women through tinder and pof.
People will say that one dose'nt need to worry about "what messages they send" because its all about pictures. I agree that it is mostly about pictures, but like you say this kind of messaging is a WHOLE lot better than the usual drab people send women.
I think it's the type of dating app too. A website like Match for example profiles and such focus more on content and messaging. I noticed even if messaging a check that's too old for you for example I messaged a hot 47 year old. She wanted someone mid 40s on up but she still sent a nice reply back explaining why she wants older guys instead of just ignoring if you sent a one lined message.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the type of dating app too. A website like Match for example profiles and such focus more on content and messaging. I noticed even if messaging a check that's too old for you for example I messaged a hot 47 year old. She wanted someone mid 40s on up but she still sent a nice reply back explaining why she wants older guys instead of just ignoring if you sent a one lined message.
I remember you telling us that you live in an area where there is'nt many women, therefore i can understand why you're putting effort into your messages.
I think you're right in taking time to think about the what you're sending. A lot of girls are flakey though and dont like a guy who puts in to much EFFORT! The dating world is SO fu*king cruel so be careful.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I remember you telling us that you live in an area where there is'nt many women, therefore i can understand why you're putting effort into your messages.
I think you're right in taking time to think about the what you're sending. A lot of girls are flakey though and dont like a guy who puts in to much EFFORT! The dating world is SO fu*king cruel so be careful.
If you live in NYC for example you have larger quantities and can simply cut and paste and write shorter mesages simply due to the large supply and have better luck because more single women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One of them I'm talking to the nurse who's 55 miles away said she gets tons of messages and most guys she says send boring and dull stuff like what's up babe or hey hottie or HI and other one line stuff.

I think it depends on the profile too. If the women puts a ton of effort into and and says a lot on her profile then a longer detailed messaged talking about stuff she mentioned might be a good thing versus writing one line.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you can gauge how much effort a chick is putting in. during your interactions with her. Try and match it.

Yes i agree, if she has a big profile and she seems a freindly woman, then it is good to give her a good message. I think these women are just happy that you have actually made the effort to read their profile. Some bitc*es just complain and rant on their profiles. though

55 miles away pffft quite a distance my friend.

Oh, and remember judge a chick by her actions, not her words

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#7 - Instagram
Ok fellas. We got a 30yo that has a Kim.K body (that makes her a HB5-). She is American with 1000 followers. Every pic comment is "Beautiful", "You are gorgeous"... typical crap from typical dudes just dying to catch her. I am not interested in her, so I decided to see just how easy my tactics work on pedestal expecting libtard American women with typical expectations of how a man should act blah blah...

1.png2.png3.png

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4.png5.png6.png

so.. lol, hooked after a few minutes of text, going against her Murica women empowerment BS
(she looks half black/hispanic)

Fellas! NO EXCUSES. This is like taking candy from a baby its so easy and predictable.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes you can gauge how much effort a chick is putting in. during your interactions with her. Try and match it.

Yes i agree, if she has a big profile and she seems a freindly woman, then it is good to give her a good message. I think these women are just happy that you have actually made the effort to read their profile. Some bitc*es just complain and rant on their profiles. though

55 miles away pffft quite a distance my friend.

Oh, and remember judge a chick by her actions, not her words
Sometimes they're too long. Like a cute 44 yr old teacher on old has a profile locally that's about 5 pages long with so much jargon too much. Then I see her on there every single night too. She has high demands for personality and compatibility listed.

Also, the ones with longer profiles seem more serious too and less likely are to be validation profiles.

That near 50 year old teacher has that long profile but she still replied to me and even called me. Still thinks I'm way too young and told me I need to find a younger woman.

She sounded open to meeting though but seems very mature and even states on her profile she wants a life long partner so I just hope she wants a quick bang but is very religious.