Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game examples - OLD/Tinder/Instagram

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write a text which activates female emotions
yes. Honestly, the pizza line is very good...
I use imagery in a indirect way about the girl's self, and say nothing about me.
Anyway you do it, she needs something to spin her head and make her question... and choose.

::this girl:: quotes my profile text, I echo her words and fill her with more imagery... its stupid, but works.

try this bold one for test:
"The sky is always blue above the clouds...
maybe you just need a good fvcking"

alt:
sometimes a girl just needs a good fvck"

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
yes. Honestly, the pizza line is very good...
I use imagery in a indirect way about the girl's self, and say nothing about me.
Anyway you do it, she needs something to spin her head and make her question... and choose.

::this girl:: quotes my profile text, I echo her words and fill her with more imagery... its stupid, but works.

try this bold one for test:
maybe you just need a good fvcking"

alt:
sometimes a girl just needs a good fvck"
What's up with this Pizza crap lately girls post on facebook, twitter and on their OLD profiles the pizza emoji and eating pizza?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One good photo is already enough, according to my experience, can be a total standard photo. Your profile text is very important, most men fail here, they write in boring almost business language. Like: ¨hi ladies, I´m Bob, from Amsterdam, my hobbies are Netflix, my dog en going out with friends. I like sports, I do fitness and football sometimes. Like to meet you, write me, see you.¨ Even with a good photo it´s not going to work when this is your profile text, you must write a text which activates female emotions.
Depends on dating app too. Tinder photos matter more obviously. I've seen mrwoods profile pics and they're nothing fancy and totally opposite of what is recommended on here. No action photos and no professional pics. It seems Mr. Wood does the opposite what is recommended for old.

I notice my match profile when I fudged my career and business up my reply rate went up. When I fudged it to make me sound higher status.

Reactions: FJA

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol your using my techniques and proofed that it works

1. get the girl to respond
2. create image in her mind
3. question her values
4. echo her words

glad this thread is helping

Last edited:

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol your using my techniques and proofed that it works

1. get the girl to respond
2. create image in her mind
3. question her values
4. echo her words

glad this thread is helping
What do you mean with 'echo her words?'

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use the words she uses.

simply:
if she says "thats lovely"
say "yes, thats lovely" (not "yes, that is beautiful")

you can even echo whole phrases if the response suits

Reactions: FJA

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sweet Baby Jesus, maybe it's the non-native command of English that's making my eyes bleed?! What are you going to say next "let's have some Amaretto! and I'll put on Marvin Gaye! and we will mak-a da sweet love!"

Guess if you're smashing what you want to rock on bros. But JFC barf. Sounds like a badly written romance screen play...

M

member160292

Sweet Baby Jesus, maybe it's the non-native command of English that's making my eyes bleed?! What are you going to say next "let's have some Amaretto! and I'll put on Marvin Gaye! and we will mak-a da sweet love!"

Guess if you're smashing what you want to rock on bros. But JFC barf. Sounds like a badly written romance screen play...
Ha ha! I thought I was the one that's crazy for a minute.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hello there young lady I would very much like to see your bobs and vagine :) Can you send? Please???