Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text after sex?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: got my date, she couldnt make it next weekend so we're going out on wed at 19h, she seemed pretty happy about it too, so she most likelly wont flake.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Trump, post: 2625836, member: 110134]"I’ve been screwed over so so many times by leading and putting things in writing. I could give you thousands of examples. One example, I phoned a woman once after sex with a “hey, how are you?” She recorded me to take me to court
It’s brutal out there[/QUOTE]

We know. Everyone can see how you’ve been screwed over and then project that this is how every woman is. You need to change how you view women, the women you choose, then reshape your current paradigm around interpersonal relationships, because it will not bring you fulfillment in the realm of relationship with the female.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2019? I disagree.

Sex does not matter to women these days. For her to be vulnerable through sex does not mean anything. It’s fun, it’s flattering, and society rewards her for it.

But for her initiate a text? THAT makes her vulnerable. Why? It’s in writing and shows she wants an emotional connection and she may, God forbid, show she cares about the man. That puts her in a dangerous position.

You shouldn’t, but if you put it in writing, you will
GAF. She will use it against you.

TOO risky. Men remember, NOTHING in writing.

It’s not about leading. It’s about the man protecting himself.

Remember, you are not battling her, you battling the system, state, society, and public opinion.

It seems like all the successful sosuave posters are dealing with hot movie actresses who will submit at any cost and sleep with them. Don’t know where you guys meet these women.

I’ve been screwed over so so many times by leading and putting things in writing. I could give you thousands of examples. One example, I phoned a woman once after sex with a “hey, how are you?” She recorded me to take me to court.

It’s brutal out there.
Trump. Did you have any clue beforehand that she would do you like this?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is actually on point...but I still tell women to message me. If they don't I do just to be on point
Sometimes women have buyers remorse lets be honest, or they may be tired or had buyers remorse.

I remember when sex used to mean something to women, even if it was just casual (circa 2006)
Nowadays women give up coochie like it's nothing.
I went on a date yesterday afterwards this girl came back to my place within 20 minutes my penis was in the back of her throat
Not to brag but getting sex is really easy from women nowadays(compared to presocial media era) if you know what you're doing

The issue is buyers remorse/bad sex is why they don't text back, does it suck if you like her? sure but honestly if a girl gives it up that easy I would not take her LTR material IMO

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when sex used to mean something to women, even if it was just casual (circa 2006)
Nowadays women give up coochie like it's nothing.
I went on a date yesterday afterwards this girl came back to my place within 20 minutes my penis was in the back of her throat
Not to brag but getting sex is really easy from women nowadays(compared to presocial media era) if you know what you're doing
I didn't find sex to be easier to acquire in the 2015-2019 period than in the 2004-2006 era.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged this girl yesterday on our second 'date', should i send some general text today? Or just wait till next week when i'm planning on asking her out again?
I started game around the time of the book. I never did but now I Do to avoid false rape allegations. You know how not getting the ring is grounds for a **** to trash you on ig and classic no police reports.

Play smart young blood.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't find sex to be easier to acquire in the 2015-2019 period than in the 2004-2006 era.
IOIs carried more wait. Concrete choosing signals were a lay up. Today it's an attempt to acquire free attention. But it's all good.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2004-2006 I was 20-22, before I knew about game and all that, still was smashing here and there
2008-2010 Was probably the easiest time to meet women for me however I was spending a lot of time "gaming"
2015-2019--I found dating harder(mainly because I worked 50-70 hours a week) however if a chick is into you/me (field, club) then it was easier to smash the first night
Just my experince

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IOIs carried more wait. Concrete choosing signals were a lay up. Today it's an attempt to acquire free attention. But it's all good.

Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
IOIs were actually more common in that 2004-2006 era.

2004-2006 I was 20-22, before I knew about game and all that, still was smashing here and there
2008-2010 Was probably the easiest time to meet women for me however I was spending a lot of time "gaming"
2015-2019--I found dating harder(mainly because I worked 50-70 hours a week) however if a chick is into you/me (field, club) then it was easier to smash the first night
Just my experince
I had begun my game studies and implementation in 2001 at 18. I read different works by different pickup people over time. Some of my own beliefs have changed over time. I've always looked to smash fast. The difficulty of smashing hasn't changed all too much for me over time.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread, but I encourage sending a post-sex text to protect against any false #metoo nonsense. It's unlikely but you never know, and a quick text takes little effort.

That's in addition to agreeing with your sense of frame.
I've been doing this too the past few years motivated by #metoo. Times have changed. I usually send something clever or funny about the night before.

Not all interested women will text you the next day after banging. Like men, some women don't want to seem "too eager" either.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged this girl yesterday on our second 'date', should i send some general text today? Or just wait till next week when i'm planning on asking her out again?
You had sex, that's enough, that's all that matters and that's all that you need.

I don't see any valid & logical reason to send a text after you had the sex, let alone "some general text"? WTF?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just slept with a new girl. She denied me sex but did everything else. I texted like 2 hours after she got home saying i had a good time and she immediately hit me back. I have a gf now too so while it would be nice to bang the new girl im overall a bit indifferent at the same time.

Sometimes i dont even like sex tbh as much as i do the foreplay and oral stuff involved because im so picky about looks only a small percentage of women can actually make me rock hard.

She is def very attractive though just not completely my type. Solid 7.5 maybe even 8. But im much more into my gf for some reason physically.

So ill just leave it at that. If she initiates/reaches out to me after todays brief exchange ill see her again probably.

I could care less about playing games and waiting though. If i want to text ill text. My IL is just luke warm for this new girl so far though because her personality is super jaded. Prob not gf material imo but def very sexy.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the penatration making that puzzy hurt as much as possible. Foreplay has its place but when its time its time to jar some hip joints.

Yeah if you are super into a girl its great. I only have one specific body type and looks profile that gets me hard as a rock. With any others sex tends to feel like work and constantly struggling to maintain an erection.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If she hasn't texted you, I'd leave it alone for a good while. That's a sign of low IL.
Sometimes women just want ONS, I've had it happen a couple of times. One woman outright told me she finds me attractive but has no interest in ever having a relationship with me.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Plates is about letting the plate spin itself and the plate can't spin proper when it's imagination is not being engaged; you need to give space so she can spin, giving definition to yourself takes away from her imagination, feed it, don't kill it, this is basically mystery game, not Mystery the guy but actual mystery.