Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text after sex?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also just realized something, she works at night, so i'll be asking her out this sunday for the next sunday, she's gonna get it really slow now.
Would a date 7 days in advance be too long?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the biggest misconceptions on SS.

Women want to be led by a strong, assertive MAN. MEN don't wait around for women to "text them back" hoping for her approval and adoration and falling into her frame. You want it? Take it. MEN pursue, but not chase. Understand the difference.

There are big differences between boys and girls and one of the biggest in the world of sexual attraction is this: Men are like blowtorches ("Look at her! Wholly s*hit I want to F*UCK her!) and women are like ovens (<Seeing you across the room> "Hey, he's kind of cool and cute. I wonder who he is?"). Women have more to consider before they just strip down and jump in the sack with someone. It's in their DNA.

If I liked the girl, I would probably message her in a day or two to check in and say "hey." Based on her response, I may ask out again. And remember, and I know this goes against many of some younger SS poster's "strategy and philosophy," but I'm of the school of thought that whomever does the asking out, also does the buying, be it drinks, mini golf, whatever. If she offers to split, consider it, but it's not mandatory. I usually take care of the first 2-3 dates because I'm the pursuer asking them out. You're not a blue pill beta if you ask a woman out and pick up the tab. The key is you asked her out. Be a man. Asking her to split if you asked her out is tacitly sending the message that you two are 50/50 equals and you need her support. Re-read my first sentence in the second paragraph. MEN are leaders and pursuers and make the plan, at least early on.

Another thing I've noticed recently: Some of the younger guys on SS (and a couple older members too) are way too far down the rabbit hole on Red Pill | Rollo Tomassi | "Alpha" techniques and strategies. Some are so far down they will never see the light of day and miss out on solid opportunities. Certainly we all use Red Pill and Rollo philosophy as a guide. I'm not promoting being a weak beta, I'm promoting being a DJ. A true DJ is not 100% and 100 feet down the Red Pill rabbit hole, and who is subconsciously always looking for ways to disqualify a typical and/or maybe even decent woman.

To steal a line out of the Doc Love playbook, remembering these three concepts will get you further than anything else: Confidence, (Self) Control, Challenge.

Good luck.

~Dash~
I don't disagree with this. But my advice comes from experience, not from SS. I just joined last year and have not read any of these self help books.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Would a date 7 days in advance be too long?
Just ask her what days she is free. Also, why not use this opportunity to improve phone game? If not, texts also work. It's not only you have this tendency to get misinterpreted via texts, everyone, this is why texts are not used for flirting and sht.

You know how an interested girl acts via texts? I messaged this chick today, she's 1 year older than me, has an ugly face a 6 and hot body an 8. She could easily be a 7 if she took care of herself, starting with her hair. I told her to fck off last new years eve, not this one, but the one before it 2017 to 2018. I message her yesterday how about we meet in the city tomorrow, she said if she's not working sure. I message her today are you free, yes I am, ok I'll get back to you later today. I message her an hour before the meet, how about you meet me at this location in an hour, ok, if I'm not there on time wait for me. She messages me 30 minutes before the meet I'm leaving the house. We meet, have a beer, walk to the beach, go back to my place drink wine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her what days she is free. Also, why not use this opportunity to improve phone game? If not, texts also work. It's not only you have this tendency to get misinterpreted via texts, everyone, this is why texts are not used for flirting and sht.

You know how an interested girl acts via texts? I messaged this chick today, she's 1 year older than me, has an ugly face a 6 and hot body an 8. She could easily be a 7 if she took care of herself, starting with her hair. I told her to fck off last new years eve, not this one, but the one before it 2017 to 2018. I message her yesterday how about we meet in the city tomorrow, she said if she's not working sure. I message her today are you free, yes I am, ok I'll get back to you later today. I message her an hour before the meet, how about you meet me at this location in an hour, ok, if I'm not there on time wait for me. She messages me 30 minutes before the meet I'm leaving the house. We meet, have a beer, walk to the beach, go back to my place drink wine.
Perfect girl for sex. Its good her face not fine and she lets her hair go from time to time.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Idk, going straight for a day seems more high confidence and a stronger pitch overall imo, i don't even ask to be honest, i just assume the answer is yes, like : 'hey, i just had a great idea, ill pick you up sunday at 7 for dinner at X place.'

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my first ONS ever last week end.

When i got home i just sent her a quick

I had a good time, thanks

im not really interested in even seeing her again, but since then she has been txting me regulary.

I think overanalyzis is what ppl should not do.
So ez to send a quick txt to say you had a good time a few hours or a day later, then imo you can wait a few days to contact her again or for her to contact you.

I agree 100% about it also being a way to protect yourself.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Funniest thing, i just listened to a random Doc Love Radio episode, in reply to someone he said that supposing you asked someone a week out, the girl might ask why the date is so far off, like "why do i gotta wait so long to see you", something like that, thus revealing her interest level. I'll definetely post an update if she replies with something similar.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
"why do i gotta wait so long to see you"
She won't man. Doc Love is HB9, you are not, she will not have such an interest level. It will be either on or off, the way it usually is. You gotta realize her sht in her appointment book is written in pencil man, doesn't matter if it's a week from now or two days before the day, it's all written in pencil and subject to change, start listening to AMS.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't man. Doc Love is HB9, you are not, she will not have such an interest level. It will be either on or off, the way it usually is. You gotta realize her sht in her appointment book is written in pencil man, doesn't matter if it's a week from now or two days before the day, it's all written in pencil and subject to change, start listening to AMS.
Makes no difference, we cant go out midweek, and i'm definetely not going to ask her out for a friday or saturday unless she asks for it, if she just agrees and say nothing else, sunday it is. Still better than asking her for what day she's free, no offense.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Waaa, I find it wrong man, no offence, you shall discover it in time. It's totally ok to ask a woman what days she is free so you can make your plans with her, nothing wrong with it, and other dudes will confirm this.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women want to be led by a strong, assertive MAN. MEN don't wait around for women to "text them back" hoping for her approval and adoration and falling into her frame. You want it? Take it. MEN pursue, but not chase. Understand the difference.
Its not about the man hoping the women “texr him back”, it’s about Interest Level. The women has to put the work in. If the man pursues, the girl has NO interest.

You are all living in the 1950s. This 2019. Everything equal, women’s right’s, feminism. She cannot want to be led a strong, assertive man on Monday, Tuesday, and then be a feminist and advocate for women rights and equality on Wednesday, Thursday.

The man has to sit back and let her do the work in 2019.

There are big differences between boys and girls and one of the biggest in the world of sexual attraction is this: Men are like blowtorches ("Look at her! Wholly s*hit I want to F*UCK her!) and women are like ovens (<Seeing you across the room> "Hey, he's kind of cool and cute. I wonder who he is?"). Women have more to consider before they just strip down and jump in the sack with someone. It's in their DNA.
Again bro, that’s 1950s. Women have since destroyed their sexuality and there shouldn’t be much to consider. It’s all even now.

Asking her to split if you asked her out is tacitly sending the message that you two are 50/50 equals and you need her support.
I disagree. This is 2019. Everything equal.

Another thing I've noticed recently: Some of the younger guys on SS (and a couple older members too) are way too far down the rabbit hole on Red Pill | Rollo Tomassi | "Alpha" techniques and strategies. Some are so far down they will never see the light of day and miss out on solid opportunities.
You have to be, otherwise they will take advantage. NEVER show any any weakness or insecurity. They will DESTROY you when the time is ripe for them to take full advantage.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about the man hoping the women “texr him back”, it’s about Interest Level. The women has to put the work in. If the man pursues, the girl has NO interest.

You are all living in the 1950s. This 2019. Everything equal, women’s right’s, feminism. She cannot want to be led a strong, assertive man on Monday, Tuesday, and then be a feminist and advocate for women rights and equality on Wednesday, Thursday.

Again bro, that’s 1950s. Women have since destroyed their sexuality and there shouldn’t be much to consider. It’s all even now.

You have to be, otherwise they will take advantage. NEVER show any any weakness or insecurity. They will DESTROY you when the time is ripe for them to take full advantage.
Men lead. Simple as that. Feminism and equal rights has nothing to do with interpersonal relationships within the context of a romantic engagement. I really don’t think your belief around dating will get you very far. It’s heaviky passive and deeply resentful of the changing times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men lead. Simple as that. Feminism and equal rights has nothing to do with interpersonal relationships within the context of a romantic engagement. I really don’t think your belief around dating will get you very far. It’s heaviky passive and deeply resentful of the changing times.
How do you lead someone who refuses to be led by a man. You actually think feminist are waiting for an Alpha enough guy to lead them?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, I don't think this applies to every female but, post first time coitus I feel like she she has submissed herself into a state of somewhat vulnerability. To me it feels masculine to be the first to text. To me, her post first time coitus vulnerability creates a space, a need, for his reassuring reaching out, within 24 hours, if even to say "hey, how are you?", "How was your day?", Etc. It's his way of connecting, and re connecting. For the ladies who feel vulnerable, it will be reassuring. For the ladies who dgaf, they will reply and say "hey", for the disinterested ladies who just spread because "why not?" They won't respond - and you shouldn't GAF.

One simple, short, text within 24 hours shouldn't be too much to ask IMO.

I believe men should lead. It's frustrating when they don't, and too many don't these days

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Trump, I could not disagree more.

MEN are assertive and go after what they want. They don't sit around staring at their phone "hoping" she'll call.

There is a BIG difference between pursuing and chasing.

Women's DNA hasn't changed in the last 10,000 years and probably longer despite recent technological trends. What motivated them 1000 B.C., still motivates them now: strong, confident, assertive men that go after what they want. Not passive, docile, "sit back and wait" types.

You're probably a Millennial and I don't mean that as an insult. BUT, in interactions with Millennial woman and men, I see and hear about more and more women taking the lead--because they have to. This has been written about on SS many times over, but generally speaking, Millennial men do not have the testosterone levels or drive of their fathers or grandfathers. This is a proven scientific fact. Not surprising they feel everything should be split 50/50 and see the woman as their immediate equal by letting her lead and call the shots, even if they asked the girl out.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, I don't think this applies to every female but, post first time coitus I feel like she she has submissed herself into a state of somewhat vulnerability. To me it feels masculine to be the first to text. To me, her post first time coitus vulnerability creates a space, a need, for his reassuring reaching out, within 24 hours, if even to say "hey, how are you?", "How was your day?", Etc. It's his way of connecting, and re connecting. For the ladies who feel vulnerable, it will be reassuring. For the ladies who dgaf, they will reply and say "hey", for the disinterested ladies who just spread because "why not?" They won't respond - and you shouldn't GAF.

I believe men should lead. It's frustrating when they don't, and too many don't these days
When i dont lead its because im not very interested.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You find a woman that acts feminine and doesn't have Plastic Balls Syndrome.
Some of the guys think they will chip her masculine exterior and gain a juicy feminine babe. Some of these feminist started growing hair on their chest and neck. Living in their masculine frame. Strings of men to reduce.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Idk, I don't think this applies to every female but, post first time coitus I feel like she she has submissed herself into a state of somewhat vulnerability.
In 2019? I disagree.

Sex does not matter to women these days. For her to be vulnerable through sex does not mean anything. It’s fun, it’s flattering, and society rewards her for it.

But for her initiate a text? THAT makes her vulnerable. Why? It’s in writing and shows she wants an emotional connection and she may, God forbid, show she cares about the man. That puts her in a dangerous position.

To me it feels masculine to be the first to text. To me, her post first time coitus vulnerability creates a space, a need, for his reassuring reaching out, within 24 hours, if even to say "hey, how are you?", "How was your day?", Etc. It's his way of connecting, and re connecting. For the ladies who feel vulnerable, it will be reassuring. For the ladies who dgaf, they will reply and say "hey", for the disinterested ladies who just spread because "why not?" They won't respond - and you shouldn’t GAF.
You shouldn’t, but if you put it in writing, you will
GAF. She will use it against you.

TOO risky. Men remember, NOTHING in writing.

It’s not about leading. It’s about the man protecting himself.

Remember, you are not battling her, you battling the system, state, society, and public opinion.

It seems like all the successful sosuave posters are dealing with hot movie actresses who will submit at any cost and sleep with them. Don’t know where you guys meet these women.

I’ve been screwed over so so many times by leading and putting things in writing. I could give you thousands of examples. One example, I phoned a woman once after sex with a “hey, how are you?” She recorded me to take me to court.

It’s brutal out there.