"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tease?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
More details are probably necessary. What's she doing to be a tease?
 

dante82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
California
well

she says she really wants to sit next to me at a table then after a while moves away one chair and talks to my friend a bit more. We still make good eye contact and she smiles at me though.... I am in 9th grade if this matters at all
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Personally I think that she might be testing you in some way. The best thing you can do is to just not let it phaze you. Just go about your business talking to your friends or whatever you were doing and don't pay her any mind. Deprive her of that attention that she feeds of of. By keeping your cool and going about your business it lets her know that you don't play games. Then when she tries to flirt with you again you tell her "Listen (name goes here), im not one to play games so if you wanna do sumthin let me know, otherwise as I said... im not one to play games." By you doing this you take the cards out of her hand and you hold the ball. Now she has an ultimatum(sp?). Either she gets with the program or you're grateful that you found out soon enough that she was nuthin but a sunshine girl.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Either:

A. Don't play her game at school, get her phone # and set up a date. It will be easier to fgure out whats up. (Dam I whish someone would have told me that when I was a freshmen).

B. If you must deal with her at school, then play the game like she has never seen, sit by her for a second talk a little. Then spot one of your friends tell her you'll be back in a second go talk to your friend, get back to her talk for another minute and do it again with another friend.
 
Top