Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tate Brothers Arrested in Romania on Trafficking Charges

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't need all the info. This is a clear pattern and one that's not up for discussion at this point.
It's up for discussion and debate buddy

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what you will about Andrew Tate, most of what is being said about him is just lies and hoaxes. They've tried banning, ridiculing and smearing him in any way they can.

If you believe the mainstream media then I don't know what to tell you.
That may be true but the guy himself is also clearly a fraud. He fits the profile of a scam artist to a T. I mean, I like the fact that he annoys the people that I despise. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a fraud.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be true but the guy himself is also clearly a fraud. He fits the profile of a scam artist to a T. I mean, I like the fact that he annoys the people that I despise. But that doesn't change the fact that he is a fraud.
I agree with this 100%. I find PUA content to be as predatory as OnlyFans.

It's a pity that a lot of the people who are standing up to the woke crowd are also scumbags.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the funny thing about Tate? he talks to much. If you listen to his long form interviews he always exposes some stuff that he shouldn't. Heck he even exposed that the Cam girl thing was a scam, selling sexy women to simps and now he's selling hustlers university to the same simps and young people.

What's scary is that If you argue with Tate fan boys they will call you "lost in the matrix"