Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to a Feminist Guy

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A common characteristic is "they" tend to want to "bully" people out of position, or devalue you or things you value.
I observed that in our conversation. But it's not a overt "bully" or devaluation... It seems covert and with some sarcasm.

As one of his ex gf commited suicided when he broke up with her... I can understand that it could be the cause why he have those ideas.

He said: "Men saw women only as object, I'm not trolling you... But in the past I was a completely motherfcker with women and I know how it is."

On my analysis I think he may feel some guilt about it and use that as a way to validade to himself or to people that he is a good man, moral values, etc.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern feminism is a mental disease. I've had female friends that have been completely ruined by it. One openly admitted that she no longer has any real friends and she has no sense of humor left, this was right before she never spoke to me again because I bust out laughing at some stupid feminist remark she made.

Feminists, male or female, won't debate because they know deep down that their ideas are garbage and can't stand up to logic or reality. So they stand back and scream like retards so no one can hear reason. They're almost all miserable because of the cognitive dissonance they have to keep up in their heads in order to continue to believe their own bvllsh!t.

Feminsim has become infected with marxist victimhood ideology, and Latin america has an especially bad problem with this because there is a much larger and somewhat justified sense of social injustice compared to the first world due to the larger class differences and lack of social mobility.

I don't know if there is a way back for most of them.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It isn't necessary for us who are trying with a small part of our hearts that are oriented towards the good to allow people who are manipulating us with historical ignorance and philosophical sleight of hand to render us guilty of what our ancestors may or may not have done so that we allow our shame and our guilt to be used as tools to manipulate us to accepting a future that we do not want to have"

Serenity

Reaction score
And I never for example would approve a man punching a woman, or doing any kind of harm.
Sh!t like this is annoying, it depends on situation and not gender. Violence to me is a last resort and only used defensively. If a woman is physically attacking me and other deescalation tactics doesn't work, then I damn well will do what I have to do to protect myself and disable her from doing harm.

Having to fend off a hoard of white knights with the retarded thought process of "man hit woman, man bad" with zero regard for context is fvcked up.

In most other contexts I would agree to not harm women, but again this isn't about gender, I wouldn't agree to anyone harming anyone except as self-defence.

If you come across a man being physically assaulted by a woman, do us all a favor and help the guy put her to the ground. If he tries to punch just for the sake of harm rather than as a necessary move to disable her from attacking then sure, hold him back. But don't jump in to be her white knight if she's the initial attacker.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t like this is annoying, it depends on situation and not gender. Violence to me is a last resort and only used defensively. If a woman is physically attacking me and other deescalation tactics doesn't work, then I damn well will do what I have to do to protect myself and disable her from doing harm.

Having to fend off a hoard of white knights with the retarded thought process of "man hit woman, man bad" with zero regard for context is fvcked up.

In most other contexts I would agree to not harm women, but again this isn't about gender, I wouldn't agree to anyone harming anyone except as self-defence.

If you come across a man being physically assaulted by a woman, do us all a favor and help the guy put her to the ground. If he tries to punch just for the sake of harm rather than as a necessary move to disable her from attacking then sure, hold him back. But don't jump in to be her white knight if she's the initial attacker.
Agree with you man!

Maybe I've expressed myself wrong.

But I wanna mean basically what you said. Doesnt care if women or men... I don't approve that with any gender!

Serenity

Reaction score
Maybe I've expressed myself wrong.
I think so. You used the word "never", so that would technically include self-defense. I also wouldn't harm anyone physically for any reason other than self-defense. In this case I think it's important to mention the exception, because there are actually a lot of idiots thinking even self-defense against a woman is wrong.

Good thing we cleared that up, I was getting worried, lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think so. You used the word "never", so that would technically include self-defense. I also wouldn't harm anyone physically for any reason other than self-defense. In this case I think it's important to mention the exception, because there are actually a lot of idiots thinking even self-defense against a woman is wrong.

Probably jump in on you after you were getting attacked. Todays entitlement mixed with the "old" gender norms, really made a monster out there. If a woman assaults you, it's best to restrain her, press charges so it's on the record, and the relationship or situation has to be completely DONE. Violence is a pandora's box, once it opens it's going to happen again, and it's going to escalate.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, just read it again and it was weird! Sorry about that... As I'm from Brazil, sometimes I type quickly and don't pay too much attention, so I made some mistakes!

Btw, don't have to worry, not gonna punch you if you're on a self-defense situation! hahaha :p

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all!

The funny fact is that, they talk so much about hate, and harming women... But they're basically doing everything they disagree.

And I never for example would approve a man punching a woman, or doing any kind of harm. Also I do not think it's correct for a man to have more advantages in society than woman. The opposite too.
If she's stabbing him several times with a dagger, just be chivalrous?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's stabbing him several times with a dagger, just be chivalrous?
Never! I should've change that phrase.

If a woman is harming a man like what you describe is also wrong... And I would help the guy of course.

Like a ton of feminists trying to kill a man... I would never accept that too.

Sorry for the misunderstood

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never! I should've change that phrase.

If a woman is harming a man like what you describe is also wrong... And I would help the guy of course.

Like a ton of feminists trying to kill a man... I would never accept that too.

Sorry for the misunderstood
I was saying in extreme circumstances we may have to defend ourselves.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying in extreme circumstances we may have to defend ourselves.
Yes, and the way i wrote that it sounds that was giving the mean of generalization, that's why I should correct.

I'm aligned with your point of view too!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a married male feminist is the epitome of AFC beta.
These men will get cucked, divorced and/or cheated on with the BadBoy gym instructor

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I had a friend he is married, and he is also kind of intelectual guy. But we had one conversation that just showed me to not keep him around.

We started talking about feminism, because he become annoyed that I said him I'm enjoying being single.

I positioned myself like that: Hey man, I practice respect above everything, I don't hate people or women... In fact I love women... The only thing I don't agree is with that feminism ideology... For me it's just too extreme and full of hate, and as you said men do a lot of sh1t with women during our history, I don't think this is going to solve anything. Anyways, I got your point.

Then, he sent me a article from a leftist media that saids: Femicide cases increase 76% in the 1st quarter of 2019 in SP (São Paulo); number of women victims of homicide falls. It's from "Globo" idk if anyone knows it here in brazil... but their news are extremely leftist and extremely nonsense.

So I ask him about the cases where men were false accused by women. He said those are only specific cases.

Also he said we men just treat women like objects. I didn't even waste my time answering that!! LOL

Just replied: Yes man, that's why I took respect so seriously. I try to learn and use it everyday in my life.

He said he needs to go, then told me that we cannot feel superior than someone, saying things to show we are superior. WTF?? I just said I value respect above any ideology.

I've had some experiences talking feminists. They cannot have healthy debate. In any point I've made a offense... but he still felt offended because I did not agree (but said that respect that point of view) with those ideals!

Sometimes I got really affraid of that. What kind of thing someone can make with so much hate? Like a woman said a to me one time: "I'm feminist, and my goal is to cut off all men's penises, that's why I'm on Tinder". hahahahah... And she was serious about that!
And if she can't physically cut them off she will cuck them and damage their respect.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That cucked and downtrodden dude. The beaten down sexless dog he is will go at extreme measure to damage your relationship and make it like his.
Yes man!

I've seem a lot of people doing that... They come at me and start telling how sad I will be if I stay single! hahaha... Funny fact is that as I'm single for some time, things are working way better... having more energy, motivation and this peaceful feeling arriving of friday without te commitment to watch netflix with girlfriend. My friends and weekend are about studying, working out and I take some time off to have some fun or going out.

My dad use to do that... but now he is becoming worse... his defamation campaign are becoming really serious. But the think is that now I'm focused and working to move myself far away from this.

Sometimes I feel sad, but generally I'm feeling way more happy and proactive. I take back that energy to work hard on my projects and ideas... I'm happy that I took that decision!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes man!

I've seem a lot of people doing that... They come at me and start telling how sad I will be if I stay single! hahaha... Funny fact is that as I'm single for some time, things are working way better... having more energy, motivation and this peaceful feeling arriving of friday without te commitment to watch netflix with girlfriend. My friends and weekend are about studying, working out and I take some time off to have some fun or going out.

My dad use to do that... but now he is becoming worse... his defamation campaign are becoming really serious. But the think is that now I'm focused and working to move myself far away from this.

Sometimes I feel sad, but generally I'm feeling way more happy and proactive. I take back that energy to work hard on my projects and ideas... I'm happy that I took that decision!
Dad wanted you as a beat down cuck?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad wanted you as a beat down cuck?
It seems! He says that I should get married and follow his traditional life example... The only path to be happy. Interesting fact: he and my mother have weird and heavy discussions/fights every day... Im guessing if that is his meaning of happiness!

Also he feel so much pleasure demonizing me to people around... I heard so many stupid things. Some one those things were even some serious accusations... But you know, words don't prove much... If they want to believe, good to know who I should keep around or not.

When someone feel miserable, they have to make everyone feel miserable.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems! He says that I should get married and follow his traditional life example... The only path to be happy. Interesting fact: he and my mother have weird and heavy discussions/fights every day... Im guessing if that is his meaning of happiness!

Also he feel so much pleasure demonizing me to people around... I heard so many stupid things. Some one those things were even some serious accusations... But you know, words don't prove much... If they want to believe, good to know who I should keep around or not.

When someone feel miserable, they have to make everyone feel miserable.
not that, you guys need to undertand, misery loves company, if people make a choice they will sell that as a good choice, or something you need to do, if you are against, or worse, call it as being stupid, you are now calling what he choose as stupid and by proxy thenselfs, hence why who are single defend the single life, and married defend the married life.

not many have any self awareness of telling you don't do such is a fool thing, I did once, and most of time they only do so after they failed, with could also just he being bitter for failing and not wanting to see someone he know succed

now for your own case, why are you still even talking with him? ignore and move on, find a better place a new job and disapear, most guys need to understand the most basic thing in your life, if people are not adding to your life, you leave, even if that mean it will create a disconfort or fear of change, sometimes you are so afraid to be better, look for better things you hold on what you have, even if that is a miserable thing

little story, translation problems can happen

a wiseman was traveling with his pupil, duing it he find a small pretty shaken shack, with one little old cow close to it, wanted to know if anyone did live that, so he goes and ask if anyone is there, then a pretty weak and slim guys shows up and start to talk with him, he tells him his life is pretty hard they only have that little cow to support him and his family (wife and 3 small kids), you could see and notice he was pretty poor, during that its was almost night and the slim guy offered then a hoof for teh night and shared a little of they had.

they spend the night, and in the morning before anyone else was awake the wise man and pupil leaves, to continue his travels, but before leaving teh wiase men told his pupil to take the cow over the hill and to her down there, the pupil of course refused, and it wsa also not a way to pay this family for letting then stay, the wiseman told him to not question him and do so, and in the end teh pupil do what was told him to do.

after some years, the wiseman and his pupil was back in the same lands, course the pupil was curious about what did happen to that family and asked his master to see then, they started to move there and things was a lot diferent the little shack was not there but now a huge house, the barren land around now was full of crops and even had several head of cattle too, the pupil feeling guilty, see this all he thought the family was moved or worse died, the wiseman again go there to talk with the owner, and to teh pupil surprise it was the small slim men from that shack, the men now a lot more healthy and stronger was surprise to the then again and then they asked what did happen for all this prosperity he is having now.

the men said, my friend after you leave I found out our little cow walk over the hill and fall to her dead, after that since we had no otherway to survive I had to work harder and learn how to deal with the land, after several hours of hard work and year I could build this all

The Idea of the story is telling you then sometimes, the little you have is holding you back, and the best you can do is letting it go and search for better things