Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to a Feminist Guy

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to cut this guy as a friend. It doesn't matter what you tell this guy or another guy who is a feminist. They will continue to believe in the warm comfortable fuzzy lies even though those lies don't benefit them at all. I had one last friend like this guy and I stopped talking to him April of last year. It was 2 days before my birthday before I just cut him off.

This is the type of person who will never see the truth. Then plus he might approach it but then say something feminist will say well it can go any way. I show you an example of how much of a hypocrite this guy is. I have a collection of original Star Wars action figures and LJN WWF action figures and I have a huge collection. This guy was trying to get me to sell it. Now he never said to him but claimed it was junk and I never used it. Not seeing that possibly in the future the price tag may be bigger than it is now. Anyways, then he switches his opinion about then I should pass it on to someone younger as well all have stuff and so forth. So which is it to sell it or pass it on to whomever? I don't have kids so I have no idea who he is talking about. This is an example of the feminist mindset and it is just batty crazy and hypocrisy. Which is it pass it on or sell it? That's what I told him. Then he told me it was small talk and then I said nah nah nah which is it? Sell it or pass it on? He didn't answer after that after I cornered him. It's always a conflictive message with their ideology.

I'll give you one final example. You probably heard this story because it did hit the news. I'm a huge Toronto Maple Leaf story fan. Last Saturday the Leafs lost a hockey game to a replacement player Zamboni driver. Throughout the week, I heard what a great story this was and it is amazing and so forth. Then these idiots will complain why this team will miss the playoffs or go out the first round of the playoffs. Yes, they won 3 games since then but I still don't believe in this team. For me, there is one story. Worst loss in team history and a total embarrassing loss as well. **** the Zamboni driver. It might be politically incorrect to say but I don't care. It's nothing against David Ayres the Zamboni driver but you look at the numbers. He made $500 for that game apparently and Auston Matthews got paid $95000 for that one game. They fail to see the numbers where things are embarrassing. There is only one side here not two and not more sides. Just one.

Feminism lives in this constant world of hypocrisy and contradictions of anything can go anyway and then be miserable at the end of the day because there is usually only one story to describe something.

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism lives in this constant world of hypocrisy and contradictions of anything can go anyway and then be miserable at the end of the day because there is usually only one story to describe something.
I think sometimes people are losing their rational mind.

We must be always aware to don't be an emotionally reactive person.

I'm not even going to spend time talking with this guy anymore. He said he wasn't trolling me, then kind of told me that I was supposing to be superior and that is not right. Totally nonsense.

Where is the problem saying: "Yeah man, that's why I think respect should be above everything."

Did he felt inferior? Or as he wasn't able to impose his belief into my mind, he just got angry? :p

Things are getting really weird!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to cut this guy as a friend. It doesn't matter what you tell this guy or another guy who is a feminist. They will continue to believe in the warm comfortable fuzzy lies even though those lies don't benefit them at all. I had one last friend like this guy and I stopped talking to him April of last year. It was 2 days before my birthday before I just cut him off.

This is the type of person who will never see the truth. Then plus he might approach it but then say something feminist will say well it can go any way. I show you an example of how much of a hypocrite this guy is. I have a collection of original Star Wars action figures and LJN WWF action figures and I have a huge collection. This guy was trying to get me to sell it. Now he never said to him but claimed it was junk and I never used it. Not seeing that possibly in the future the price tag may be bigger than it is now. Anyways, then he switches his opinion about then I should pass it on to someone younger as well all have stuff and so forth. So which is it to sell it or pass it on to whomever? I don't have kids so I have no idea who he is talking about. This is an example of the feminist mindset and it is just batty crazy and hypocrisy. Which is it pass it on or sell it? That's what I told him. Then he told me it was small talk and then I said nah nah nah which is it? Sell it or pass it on? He didn't answer after that after I cornered him. It's always a conflictive message with their ideology.

I'll give you one final example. You probably heard this story because it did hit the news. I'm a huge Toronto Maple Leaf story fan. Last Saturday the Leafs lost a hockey game to a replacement player Zamboni driver. Throughout the week, I heard what a great story this was and it is amazing and so forth. Then these idiots will complain why this team will miss the playoffs or go out the first round of the playoffs. Yes, they won 3 games since then but I still don't believe in this team. For me, there is one story. Worst loss in team history and a total embarrassing loss as well. **** the Zamboni driver. It might be politically incorrect to say but I don't care. It's nothing against David Ayres the Zamboni driver but you look at the numbers. He made $500 for that game apparently and Auston Matthews got paid $95000 for that one game. They fail to see the numbers where things are embarrassing. There is only one side here not two and not more sides. Just one.

A common characteristic is "they" tend to want to "bully" people out of position, or devalue you or things you value. I'm not even sure if we are supposed to waste time thinking about it, let alone being around it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start to see the "matrix" you can see the daily "programming" on nearly every tv show or movie.
I can see that! And if you show any different opinion... you are just a misogynist! :p

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A common characteristic is "they" tend to want to "bully" people out of position, or devalue you or things you value.
I observed that in our conversation. But it's not a overt "bully" or devaluation... It seems covert and with some sarcasm.

As one of his ex gf commited suicided when he broke up with her... I can understand that it could be the cause why he have those ideas.

He said: "Men saw women only as object, I'm not trolling you... But in the past I was a completely motherfcker with women and I know how it is."

On my analysis I think he may feel some guilt about it and use that as a way to validade to himself or to people that he is a good man, moral values, etc.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern feminism is a mental disease. I've had female friends that have been completely ruined by it. One openly admitted that she no longer has any real friends and she has no sense of humor left, this was right before she never spoke to me again because I bust out laughing at some stupid feminist remark she made.

Feminists, male or female, won't debate because they know deep down that their ideas are garbage and can't stand up to logic or reality. So they stand back and scream like retards so no one can hear reason. They're almost all miserable because of the cognitive dissonance they have to keep up in their heads in order to continue to believe their own bvllsh!t.

Feminsim has become infected with marxist victimhood ideology, and Latin america has an especially bad problem with this because there is a much larger and somewhat justified sense of social injustice compared to the first world due to the larger class differences and lack of social mobility.

I don't know if there is a way back for most of them.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It isn't necessary for us who are trying with a small part of our hearts that are oriented towards the good to allow people who are manipulating us with historical ignorance and philosophical sleight of hand to render us guilty of what our ancestors may or may not have done so that we allow our shame and our guilt to be used as tools to manipulate us to accepting a future that we do not want to have"

Serenity

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I never for example would approve a man punching a woman, or doing any kind of harm.
Sh!t like this is annoying, it depends on situation and not gender. Violence to me is a last resort and only used defensively. If a woman is physically attacking me and other deescalation tactics doesn't work, then I damn well will do what I have to do to protect myself and disable her from doing harm.

Having to fend off a hoard of white knights with the retarded thought process of "man hit woman, man bad" with zero regard for context is fvcked up.

In most other contexts I would agree to not harm women, but again this isn't about gender, I wouldn't agree to anyone harming anyone except as self-defence.

If you come across a man being physically assaulted by a woman, do us all a favor and help the guy put her to the ground. If he tries to punch just for the sake of harm rather than as a necessary move to disable her from attacking then sure, hold him back. But don't jump in to be her white knight if she's the initial attacker.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t like this is annoying, it depends on situation and not gender. Violence to me is a last resort and only used defensively. If a woman is physically attacking me and other deescalation tactics doesn't work, then I damn well will do what I have to do to protect myself and disable her from doing harm.

Having to fend off a hoard of white knights with the retarded thought process of "man hit woman, man bad" with zero regard for context is fvcked up.

In most other contexts I would agree to not harm women, but again this isn't about gender, I wouldn't agree to anyone harming anyone except as self-defence.

If you come across a man being physically assaulted by a woman, do us all a favor and help the guy put her to the ground. If he tries to punch just for the sake of harm rather than as a necessary move to disable her from attacking then sure, hold him back. But don't jump in to be her white knight if she's the initial attacker.
Agree.

Again it comes to accountability.

Women want no accountability for their actions, and men are to have all of it.

White knights are only too happy to comply, often in the hopes of hooking up, which is the beta mating strategy.

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree with you man!

Maybe I've expressed myself wrong.

But I wanna mean basically what you said. Doesnt care if women or men... I don't approve that with any gender!

Serenity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I've expressed myself wrong.
I think so. You used the word "never", so that would technically include self-defense. I also wouldn't harm anyone physically for any reason other than self-defense. In this case I think it's important to mention the exception, because there are actually a lot of idiots thinking even self-defense against a woman is wrong.

Good thing we cleared that up, I was getting worried, lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think so. You used the word "never", so that would technically include self-defense. I also wouldn't harm anyone physically for any reason other than self-defense. In this case I think it's important to mention the exception, because there are actually a lot of idiots thinking even self-defense against a woman is wrong.

Probably jump in on you after you were getting attacked. Todays entitlement mixed with the "old" gender norms, really made a monster out there. If a woman assaults you, it's best to restrain her, press charges so it's on the record, and the relationship or situation has to be completely DONE. Violence is a pandora's box, once it opens it's going to happen again, and it's going to escalate.

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, just read it again and it was weird! Sorry about that... As I'm from Brazil, sometimes I type quickly and don't pay too much attention, so I made some mistakes!

Btw, don't have to worry, not gonna punch you if you're on a self-defense situation! hahaha :p

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all!

The funny fact is that, they talk so much about hate, and harming women... But they're basically doing everything they disagree.

And I never for example would approve a man punching a woman, or doing any kind of harm. Also I do not think it's correct for a man to have more advantages in society than woman. The opposite too.
If she's stabbing him several times with a dagger, just be chivalrous?

Blacksheep

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's stabbing him several times with a dagger, just be chivalrous?
Never! I should've change that phrase.

If a woman is harming a man like what you describe is also wrong... And I would help the guy of course.

Like a ton of feminists trying to kill a man... I would never accept that too.

Sorry for the misunderstood

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never! I should've change that phrase.

If a woman is harming a man like what you describe is also wrong... And I would help the guy of course.

Like a ton of feminists trying to kill a man... I would never accept that too.

Sorry for the misunderstood
I was saying in extreme circumstances we may have to defend ourselves.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a married male feminist is the epitome of AFC beta.
These men will get cucked, divorced and/or cheated on with the BadBoy gym instructor