Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to a Feminist Guy

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I had a friend he is married, and he is also kind of intelectual guy. But we had one conversation that just showed me to not keep him around.

We started talking about feminism, because he become annoyed that I said him I'm enjoying being single.

I positioned myself like that: Hey man, I practice respect above everything, I don't hate people or women... In fact I love women... The only thing I don't agree is with that feminism ideology... For me it's just too extreme and full of hate, and as you said men do a lot of sh1t with women during our history, I don't think this is going to solve anything. Anyways, I got your point.

Then, he sent me a article from a leftist media that saids: Femicide cases increase 76% in the 1st quarter of 2019 in SP (São Paulo); number of women victims of homicide falls. It's from "Globo" idk if anyone knows it here in brazil... but their news are extremely leftist and extremely nonsense.

So I ask him about the cases where men were false accused by women. He said those are only specific cases.

Also he said we men just treat women like objects. I didn't even waste my time answering that!! LOL

Just replied: Yes man, that's why I took respect so seriously. I try to learn and use it everyday in my life.

He said he needs to go, then told me that we cannot feel superior than someone, saying things to show we are superior. WTF?? I just said I value respect above any ideology.

I've had some experiences talking feminists. They cannot have healthy debate. In any point I've made a offense... but he still felt offended because I did not agree (but said that respect that point of view) with those ideals!

Sometimes I got really affraid of that. What kind of thing someone can make with so much hate? Like a woman said a to me one time: "I'm feminist, and my goal is to cut off all men's penises, that's why I'm on Tinder". hahahahah... And she was serious about that!

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this 'type' quite well.
In fact, it pains me to openly admit this, but in my youth (having a mother that was a charter member of N.O.W. and growing up on Norman Lear TV programs) I was borderline on that sort of thinking, but no longer.

Here are examples I say to feminist women and self-proclaimed feminist men.

There was once a time when women's liberation was necessary, but no longer because equal rights have now been achieved.

For instance; When a democratic female presidential candidate (from supposed "humble beginnings") can win the majority of votes (HRC in 2016) their goal has been accomplished.

Also, Gloria Steinem; founder of N.O.W. ("National Organization for Women") has morphed into the exact chauvinistic behavior she originally opposed (rallying women to vote of HRC for no other reason than being a female). When Gloria Steinem can become her biggest liability, it's "game over" for the feminist cause.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with all!

The funny fact is that, they talk so much about hate, and harming women... But they're basically doing everything they disagree.

And I never for example would approve a man punching a woman, or doing any kind of harm. Also I do not think it's correct for a man to have more advantages in society than woman. The opposite too.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of women who hate modern feminists.

They basically just have an inferiority complex and think they speak for everyone when lashing out because there are plenty enough women just like them to make them feel like they’re not alone.

What’s hilarious is that the transgender community (men who transition to women in particular) are fvcking it all up for modern feminists. Biological men who trans into women and collect gold medals left and right competing in women’s olympics pisses all over the excessive and unrealistic equality ideology feminists spew.

Just sit back and watch with some popcorn. It’s great.
And the most ironic things about this, its that its mostly women and feminist pushing that trans agenda.

They are the one shooting themselves in the foot, it make me greatly doubt their common sense and it also makes me wonder what kind of non-sense and damage an elected women president could do in a country like the US.

We have a man feminist here in Canada and its not going great at all. The country has never been that devided.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of women who hate modern feminists.

They basically just have an inferiority complex and think they speak for everyone when lashing out because there are plenty enough women just like them to make them feel like they’re not alone.

What’s hilarious is that the transgender community (men who transition to women in particular) are fvcking it all up for modern feminists. Biological men who trans into women and collect gold medals left and right competing in women’s olympics pisses all over the excessive and unrealistic equality ideology feminists spew.

Just sit back and watch with some popcorn. It’s great.
I think theyre annoying, but I kind of feel sorry for them. Most modern feminists have had a bad experience with men in their past which has caused them to think the way they do. It's usually something big like the father not being around, being abused growing up, or a psycho ex boyfriend. They're just acting out of trauma, bitterness and resentment.

You can say the same about hard-core MGTOW guys.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think theyre annoying, but I kind of feel sorry for them. Most modern feminists have had a bad experience with men in their past which has caused them to think the way they do. It's usually something big like the father not being around, being abused growing up, or a psycho ex boyfriend. They're just acting out of trauma, bitterness and resentment.

This is not true. I could not disagree more.

Most feminists come from middle class backgrounds where they are well looked after and privileged but decide to rebel against the status quo and their own fathers who were nothing but good to them

Ghetto girls (or chavs here in UK) or girls from terrible backgrounds with awful male role models are never feminist. On the contrary, they tend to grow up and become $luts

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then one day at 40 they realize their feminism left them childless and bitter with a house full of cats.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not true. I could not disagree more.

Most feminists come from middle class backgrounds where they are well looked after and privileged but decide to rebel against the status quo and their own fathers who were nothing but good to them

Ghetto girls (or chavs here in UK) or girls from terrible backgrounds with awful male role models are never feminist. On the contrary, they tend to grow up and become $luts
I can only speak of the girls I've dated. We might have different experiences.

I have to say that having a negative past experience with men, and being middle class are not mutually exclusive things. My first year of college I dated a girl who was from a rich family, but she was abused leading her to feminist leaning ideologies.

I can agree that the middle class girls who are spoilt by their family can look to feminism as way to find something to do. Its like their life is so comfortable and easy that they need to find a challenge.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A feminist who loves her man and shields him from the various parts of the societal norms can be a tremendous asset.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she abused? Or did she just SAY she was abused?

Remember, women will fvck another guy and say "it just happened".

They will also falsely accuse men of rape, in order to save their reputation.

They also believe they are oppressed even though in the West they have more rights than men.

They ALSO ignore REAL oppression in other parts of the world and focus ONLY on the false oppression of the West.

For the most part, many of them are divorced from reality and they would seek to divorce you from that same reality.

When they do, they are successfully pulling you into their frame, which is a place you never want to be in.
No I'm pretty sure that it was for real. In the beginning stages of dating her she was definitely uncomfortable with intimacy, took more time than the average girl to get her comfortable. Just from the way she talked about it came accross as genuine.

But I do admit that some women will twist the truth and lie about being abused for attention and sympathy.

I think the less they bring up feminism, the easier it is to stay in your frame. It's the ones that are super into discussing feminist theory and converting you that you need to watch out for.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to cut this guy as a friend. It doesn't matter what you tell this guy or another guy who is a feminist. They will continue to believe in the warm comfortable fuzzy lies even though those lies don't benefit them at all. I had one last friend like this guy and I stopped talking to him April of last year. It was 2 days before my birthday before I just cut him off.

This is the type of person who will never see the truth. Then plus he might approach it but then say something feminist will say well it can go any way. I show you an example of how much of a hypocrite this guy is. I have a collection of original Star Wars action figures and LJN WWF action figures and I have a huge collection. This guy was trying to get me to sell it. Now he never said to him but claimed it was junk and I never used it. Not seeing that possibly in the future the price tag may be bigger than it is now. Anyways, then he switches his opinion about then I should pass it on to someone younger as well all have stuff and so forth. So which is it to sell it or pass it on to whomever? I don't have kids so I have no idea who he is talking about. This is an example of the feminist mindset and it is just batty crazy and hypocrisy. Which is it pass it on or sell it? That's what I told him. Then he told me it was small talk and then I said nah nah nah which is it? Sell it or pass it on? He didn't answer after that after I cornered him. It's always a conflictive message with their ideology.

I'll give you one final example. You probably heard this story because it did hit the news. I'm a huge Toronto Maple Leaf story fan. Last Saturday the Leafs lost a hockey game to a replacement player Zamboni driver. Throughout the week, I heard what a great story this was and it is amazing and so forth. Then these idiots will complain why this team will miss the playoffs or go out the first round of the playoffs. Yes, they won 3 games since then but I still don't believe in this team. For me, there is one story. Worst loss in team history and a total embarrassing loss as well. **** the Zamboni driver. It might be politically incorrect to say but I don't care. It's nothing against David Ayres the Zamboni driver but you look at the numbers. He made $500 for that game apparently and Auston Matthews got paid $95000 for that one game. They fail to see the numbers where things are embarrassing. There is only one side here not two and not more sides. Just one.

Feminism lives in this constant world of hypocrisy and contradictions of anything can go anyway and then be miserable at the end of the day because there is usually only one story to describe something.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism lives in this constant world of hypocrisy and contradictions of anything can go anyway and then be miserable at the end of the day because there is usually only one story to describe something.
I think sometimes people are losing their rational mind.

We must be always aware to don't be an emotionally reactive person.

I'm not even going to spend time talking with this guy anymore. He said he wasn't trolling me, then kind of told me that I was supposing to be superior and that is not right. Totally nonsense.

Where is the problem saying: "Yeah man, that's why I think respect should be above everything."

Did he felt inferior? Or as he wasn't able to impose his belief into my mind, he just got angry? :p

Things are getting really weird!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to cut this guy as a friend. It doesn't matter what you tell this guy or another guy who is a feminist. They will continue to believe in the warm comfortable fuzzy lies even though those lies don't benefit them at all. I had one last friend like this guy and I stopped talking to him April of last year. It was 2 days before my birthday before I just cut him off.

This is the type of person who will never see the truth. Then plus he might approach it but then say something feminist will say well it can go any way. I show you an example of how much of a hypocrite this guy is. I have a collection of original Star Wars action figures and LJN WWF action figures and I have a huge collection. This guy was trying to get me to sell it. Now he never said to him but claimed it was junk and I never used it. Not seeing that possibly in the future the price tag may be bigger than it is now. Anyways, then he switches his opinion about then I should pass it on to someone younger as well all have stuff and so forth. So which is it to sell it or pass it on to whomever? I don't have kids so I have no idea who he is talking about. This is an example of the feminist mindset and it is just batty crazy and hypocrisy. Which is it pass it on or sell it? That's what I told him. Then he told me it was small talk and then I said nah nah nah which is it? Sell it or pass it on? He didn't answer after that after I cornered him. It's always a conflictive message with their ideology.

I'll give you one final example. You probably heard this story because it did hit the news. I'm a huge Toronto Maple Leaf story fan. Last Saturday the Leafs lost a hockey game to a replacement player Zamboni driver. Throughout the week, I heard what a great story this was and it is amazing and so forth. Then these idiots will complain why this team will miss the playoffs or go out the first round of the playoffs. Yes, they won 3 games since then but I still don't believe in this team. For me, there is one story. Worst loss in team history and a total embarrassing loss as well. **** the Zamboni driver. It might be politically incorrect to say but I don't care. It's nothing against David Ayres the Zamboni driver but you look at the numbers. He made $500 for that game apparently and Auston Matthews got paid $95000 for that one game. They fail to see the numbers where things are embarrassing. There is only one side here not two and not more sides. Just one.

A common characteristic is "they" tend to want to "bully" people out of position, or devalue you or things you value. I'm not even sure if we are supposed to waste time thinking about it, let alone being around it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start to see the "matrix" you can see the daily "programming" on nearly every tv show or movie.
I can see that! And if you show any different opinion... you are just a misogynist! :p