Talking behind ur back??

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Have a problem guys, here's the situation. Broke up with a girl, actually dumped her and she wasn't that happy about it.

She begged me to take her back, and was really hopeless at the time. But i didn't take her back. Anyway, she wanted to stay in touch.. so i said okey.. and we talked every 2 weeks or something.

Now i hear from people that she i talking behind my back.. and some really fvcked up ****. I have a good reputation, and nobody talks behind my back.

So don't know what i should do!

Already erased her number and email.. I'm sure that i do not want to have anything to do with her. It's just a waste of my Time.

QUESTION
Should i let it go, cause even if she talks.. everyone will forget it soon. OR should i do something about it.. ?

Anyone experienced the same, ADVICE??

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
anyone? ,, just wanna know how some of you deal with these things!

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the talking behind your back is true then she obviously hates you for dumping her. Staying in touch with her just gives her more information about you for her to talk about ..so if i was you i would stop talking to her and when you see her again tell her to stop talking behind your back and get over it

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let it go, and if anyone brings it up, make known that she's BSing. But if you get all worked up over it, it'll probably encourage her to do it more because she sees it having an effect. And others will assume there's a reason you're getting so agitated, ie., because the rumors are true.

Oh, and yeah, stop talking to her and tell her why.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're already taking the right steps. Ignore her, she's dead to you now. Don't let her know why, she doesn't deserve it. Don't take interest in her sh!ttalking either.

If she manages to contact you again tell her she "burned this bridge", you're over it, but she "needs to get a life" followed by you completely isolating her. That cold harsh reality check almost always works for anyone who plays games like that.

..If your friends are relaying this information just repeat the same to them: you don't care what she says because she's pathetic and she needs to get a life.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
grr said:
I think you're already taking the right steps. Ignore her, she's dead to you now. Don't let her know why, she doesn't deserve it. Don't take interest in her sh!ttalking either.

If she manages to contact you again tell her she "burned this bridge", you're over it, but she "needs to get a life" followed by you completely isolating her. That cold harsh reality check almost always works for anyone who plays games like that.

..If your friends are relaying this information just repeat the same to them: you don't care what she says because she's pathetic and she needs to get a life.
Good advice grr.

Gettinthere

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
Thx guys, just wanted to know if i was on the right path!..

The b****ting from her isn't true, okey that she thinks that i am a a*sshole for dumping her i can understand.. but making stories up to look her look good and me bad.. ain't.

'But i don't give a fvck anymore, good advice man.. When i heard that she talking behind my back, the first thing that i did.. was deleting everything from her. Decided for myself that keeping in touch was a bad thing, and learned from it!

Anyway, the question is still: when i see her, should i tell something about the talking behind my back, or just keep cool and ignore her ?..

And if she contacts me, another way.. phone or mail. Then i'll tell her that she ruined her chances with being just friends with me, and that she should stop bugging me and get a life.