Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talked to that 40yr old HB7 nurse for about 2 hours tonight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
at least biggoal is brave enough to post pics. Props to you biggoal. And i like fact you are getting yourself out there.
Being brave has nothing to do with being wise.

And it is not wise for a man who is only in his 30's to be preoccupied with women that is not only far older then he is but has already moved passed their prime years.

Any women that's older then a man will have an enormous advantage of EQ over him, over time his supplication will be his undoing, it will not only affect his romantic life but in all facets of his life.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK... but @biggoal seems to be playing the older game because he may think its easier... when in fact its not, at his age.

my history:
USA:
Had debilitating accident at 21, married a 18yo (preggo) divorced at 24.
Remarried at 26 to a 19yo (preggo) divorced at 34.
Remarried at 35 to a 35yo, divorced at 36.
Dated 22yo (Russian) at 36/37 lasted 6mo
ONS/dates several 20-25yo at 37/38
( I lived in a old community, like bgg... several fatties/older women wanted to date I simply remained single as they did not appeal to me
Single without sex was better than dating below WHAT I WANTED as a ONS/GF/Otherwise)

Europe:
No change in my pattern, just more age difference acceptance in Eastern Europe. At 53 the ability to attract younger women is harder, exponentially every year. I still have no problem dating 15yrs younger and the ocassional 19-21yo

The biggest quote I get from 32-36 yo women is "guys my age are still boys, I want a man"

Its not that I like "young girls", its that I prefer nice body, youthful spirit and usually, less baggage. I simply refuse/reject that which I dont find a turn on or attractive. I also realize that a guy my age can and does attract younger women despite my very visible physical disability.
I cant run, gym or otherwise dance etc... im balding to boot!

My current situation is I simply dont date women who are 10ys or less below my age, or I stay single.

BGG must like older women, that could be his preference or tolerance level to what he prefers.
@biggoal you should just date who you want, stay single or otherwise as this pattern appears to be what you prefer... why fight it?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
IDK... but @biggoal seems to be playing the older game because he may think its easier... when in fact its not, at his age.

my history:
USA:
Had debilitating accident at 21, married a 18yo (preggo) divorced at 24.
Remarried at 26 to a 19yo (preggo) divorced at 34.
Remarried at 35 to a 35yo, divorced at 36.
Dated 22yo (Russian) at 36/37 lasted 6mo
ONS/dates several 20-25yo at 37/38
( I lived in a old community, like bgg... several fatties/older women wanted to date I simply remained single as they did not appeal to me
Single without sex was better than dating below WHAT I WANTED as a ONS/GF/Otherwise)

Europe:
No change in my pattern, just more age difference acceptance in Eastern Europe. At 53 the ability to attract younger women is harder, exponentially every year. I still have no problem dating 15yrs younger and the ocassional 19-21yo

The biggest quote I get from 32-36 yo women is "guys my age are still boys, I want a man"

Its not that I like "young girls", its that I prefer nice body, youthful spirit and usually, less baggage. I simply refuse/reject that which I dont find a turn on or attractive. I also realize that a guy my age can and does attract younger women despite my very visible physical disability.
I cant run, gym or otherwise dance etc... im balding to boot!

My current situation is I simply dont date women who are 10ys or less below my age, or I stay single.

BGG must like older women, that could be his preference or tolerance level to what he prefers.
@biggoal you should just date who you want, stay single or otherwise as this pattern appears to be what you prefer... why fight it?
Well, as I said on OLD the quality selection is low compared to the big cities. Not a lot under 35 and many of them as I said are land whales. The decent ones who are not land whales on OLD are over 35 in a lot bigger quantities. The under 35 smaller quantities, a lot smaller and tough competition for them of course since everyone wants a younger girl.

a 26 year old land whale or a 40 year old with a slim figure? Of course again, we got some posters on here who say they would take a young land whale over a hot 40 year old.

Also, with this severe injury you had that's visible how are you still getting all these women? Do you have a lot of money? I mean, you do see hot chicks with fat, balding and short men, but visible diabilities I don't. What's your secret of attracting them?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a lot of money?
nope, I make under 75k a year before 35% taxes and pay +1100$/mo for rent. Drive a 20+ year old car I paid 1500$ for

how are you still getting all these women?
confidence, strong text game, sexy smile, wit, humor, no pedestalization, compliment what they do (not how they look), treat them like a girl (not a woman).

the most common compliments I get: cute smile, confidence/boldness, blue eyes, romantic.
the most successful text technique: echo what she says, descriptive imaging
the most successful closing quote: its your choice anyway, right?

MrWoods random tip #659: If you are questioning your lovemaking skill (am I a good lover?) = you are not

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Goal should be "Big Talk" . Get your **** wet first then you can start being critical of women's looks and age.

Have you even had a third date with any of them yet?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Big Goal should be "Big Talk" . Get your **** wet first then you can start being critical of women's looks and age.

Have you even had a third date with any of them yet?
Second date with one of them. Will probably go out with the nurse since she dropped the FWB and told her old boss that she's not into him that way the other day. She said she's up to meeting now.

Those women in their late 40s, close to 50 I want to experience. They're probably wild in bed. I mean ones who are still in decent shape and look young still.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women in their late 40s, close to 50 I want to experience. They're probably wild in bed.
you are a virgin, aren't you?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So she just texted me out of the blue tonight after I got done eating dinner when I got off work and texted for about a half hour. As I said she's going to the Keys with some coworkers for 3 days including that former supervisor that sent her flowers but she told him the other day she isn't interested in a relationship, just friends. SHe said she isn't attracted to him sexually.

So she texted me out of the blue again. Is she showing more interest? She dropped the FWB because it wasn't leading to long term and her old boss chasing her. So maybe she is looking a bit again hence showing interest? She also says we should meet up sometime next month before she visits her family up in GA. She lives 60 miles from me though and I agree to drive down there. I mean what should I make the expectations be driving 120 miles round trip to meet her? First date I expect physical interactions and second date sex or at leave a good BJ.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So she just texted me out of the blue tonight after I got done eating dinner when I got off work and texted for about a half hour. As I said she's going to the Keys with some coworkers for 3 days including that former supervisor that sent her flowers but she told him the other day she isn't interested in a relationship, just friends. SHe said she isn't attracted to him sexually.

So she texted me out of the blue again. Is she showing more interest? She dropped the FWB because it wasn't leading to long term and her old boss chasing her. So maybe she is looking a bit again hence showing interest? She also says we should meet up sometime next month before she visits her family up in GA. She lives 60 miles from me though and I agree to drive down there. I mean what should I make the expectations be driving 120 miles round trip to meet her? First date I expect physical interactions and second date sex or at leave a good BJ.
You are wasting your time bro.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive said this numerous times on this forum...

DO NOT GO TO THE WOMAN FIRST

(I have extensive experience, you should listen)

Some women will refuse to go to a mans town and insist you go to them first, or you think you will go there with some expectation. The only thing you can expect is your hungry tongue driping and puppy eyes looking up to her for a bite, a taste... this hunger... gets you only blue balls and puts you in the WRONG frame, got it?

A woman follows a man, not the other way. Its her nature to follow him, his lead, his frame.

Very rarely has it worked out to the positive, but I will give you a rare success story. 38yo HB8 Russian divorced no kids, lives in Saint Petersburg, about 275mi away, 3hr by train. Met OLD and texted, got romantic, a few pics etc... Agree to meet and she will pick me up, go to her place. OK. Picks me up in taxi, go to hers for tea/coffee and agree to go see some sights/eat. OK. Great kino, shes all over me and laughing the whole day, some kissing. OK. Evening comes, walking the town and I ask where we going? She says... "your hotel". WTF. OK.

Check in, its cheap but did'nt expect expense but, im stuck until my train back next evening. Go to room, im fairly moody by now... try to make-out, shes being "modest", bleh OK. She says, turn over let me massage you. OK.
Feel her nipples on my back, OK! She massages her very firm fine tits on me... OK! After a few I flip over and go for them and rubbing her crotch. OK! ...and to her pants off... NO, rejected, the pants are not coming off and shes grabbing bra. Goodnight. WTF.

Meets me for breakfast, go to her place... try to fvck her.. NO. OK. Go sightseeing, get on the train and go home.
Next weekend she comes to mine, fvck her in less than 5min through the door... and all weekend (and one more visit a month later, and another a year later (low miles lady with nearly 0 experience and claims Im the best sex she ever had... (literally had to teach her how to fvck for more than 5 minutes without her rubbing herself and asking if Im done! "honey, WTF... Im just getting started".)

This was about the only time any travel to a chik first, worked out. Over my lifetime ive done this about 5 times, go to her first, and this was the best success... 1 for 5. Flip the scenario and is like 19 for 20. Ive turned down serious HB8+ because they insist on you first come to them travel. Even in China/Korea I insisted on them come to me after I arrive (5 chicks/lays/FWB/girlfriend... some traveled over 1000mi)

Its not worth it
Its the wrong frame
Its not going to work out

Its time to be a man, state your position and dont waver...
Its then.. they see you as strong, confident, manly... they come to you dripping in anticipation, excitement and nervousness...

you are the man.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ive said this numerous times on this forum...

DO NOT GO TO THE WOMAN FIRST

(I have extensive experience, you should listen)

Some women will refuse to go to a mans town and insist you go to them first, or you think you will go there with some expectation. The only thing you can expect is your hungry tongue driping and puppy eyes looking up to her for a bite, a taste... this hunger... gets you only blue balls and puts you in the WRONG frame, got it?

A woman follows a man, not the other way. Its her nature to follow him, his lead, his frame.

Very rarely has it worked out to the positive, but I will give you a rare success story. 38yo HB8 Russian divorced no kids, lives in Saint Petersburg, about 275mi away, 3hr by train. Met OLD and texted, got romantic, a few pics etc... Agree to meet and she will pick me up, go to her place. OK. Picks me up in taxi, go to hers for tea/coffee and agree to go see some sights/eat. OK. Great kino, shes all over me and laughing the whole day, some kissing. OK. Evening comes, walking the town and I ask where we going? She says... "your hotel". WTF. OK.

Check in, its cheap but did'nt expect expense but, im stuck until my train back next evening. Go to room, im fairly moody by now... try to make-out, shes being "modest", bleh OK. She says, turn over let me massage you. OK.
Feel her nipples on my back, OK! She massages her very firm fine tits on me... OK! After a few I flip over and go for them and rubbing her crotch. OK! ...and to her pants off... NO, rejected, the pants are not coming off and shes grabbing bra. Goodnight. WTF.

Meets me for breakfast, go to her place... try to fvck her.. NO. OK. Go sightseeing, get on the train and go home.
Next weekend she comes to mine, fvck her in less than 5min through the door... and all weekend (and one more visit a month later, and another a year later (low miles lady with nearly 0 experience and claims Im the best sex she ever had... (literally had to teach her how to fvck for more than 5 minutes without her rubbing herself and asking if Im done! "honey, WTF... Im just getting started".)

This was about the only time any travel to a chik first, worked out. Over my lifetime ive done this about 5 times, go to her first, and this was the best success... 1 for 5. Flip the scenario and is like 19 for 20. Ive turned down serious HB8+ because they insist on you first come to them travel. Even in China/Korea I insisted on them come to me after I arrive (5 chicks/lays/FWB/girlfriend... some traveled over 1000mi)

Its not worth it
Its the wrong frame
Its not going to work out

Its time to be a man, state your position and dont waver...
Its then.. they see you as strong, confident, manly... they come to you dripping in anticipation, excitement and nervousness...

you are the man.
That HB9.5 over the summer is from the same town and drove up HERE to meet me. SHE drove 60 miles. Snobby chick. Date was going okay until I told her what I do for a living and it quickly went south. It seems she was a gold digger and thought I was rich and I guess pissed she drove 120 miles round trip and disappointed.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it must suck being that uninteresting to women
damn, they are shallow, right?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
it must suck being that uninteresting to women
damn, they are shallow, right?
Well I told her I was in retail (store owner) and sold electronics accessories like phone cases. I explained the high markup on them too and that there is profit but she was probably looking for someone who makes 150k a year. You know 6-6-6?

Just look at most OLD. Younger women seem to not give a sh** that much about money compared to looks, material items etc. The older ones talk about careers on their profiles and financial stability in a partner. The job she had was at a private school in a wealthy area, very expensive school. She probably made 100k a year for teaching high school which is a lot more than what public school pays down here for teaching. These women on OLD especially over 32 or so are more obsessed about careers and money and will also probe you as well trying to get you to give away how much you earn. Someone will even tell you on the first date how much they make. The last date I had she told me how much she had in her checking account which I have 5 times more than she does. I found that as a red flag instantly. WTF. you tell someone the first time you met them what's in your bank account.

Down here in Floriduh you see a lot of that BS. Gold digging. Decent looking women dating balding, ugly, fat guys or guys way older than them who have money just waiting for them to croak. At work tonight I saw that. A decent woman, maybe about 35 -40 with a guy who was fat probably around 62. Holding hands and talking about what move they were going to watch tonight. When I see this SH** with a woman decent and late 30s with a fat old man I just want to throw my arms up in the air and give up!

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That HB9.5 over the summer is from the same town and drove up HERE to meet me. SHE drove 60 miles. Snobby chick. Date was going okay until I told her what I do for a living and it quickly went south. It seems she was a gold digger and thought I was rich and I guess pissed she drove 120 miles round trip and disappointed.
So on your next date whomever this maybe, don;'t tell her what exactly it is you do.. See how your date turns out. Example: You can say something like. "I print money. I go home, press couple buttons for few minutes.." or "I hope you brought pillows cuz, you're gona fall asleep if i told ya." Then change the damn subject to what she does.

But, that chick did go on a date with you means, she was physically attractive and that's good. You just got to work the words that come out of your mouth and not talk yourself out of the pooosy.

You sound like a chatty energetic type dude. Are you?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I told her I was in retail (store owner) and sold electronics accessories like phone cases. I explained the high markup on them too and that there is profit but she was probably looking for someone who makes 150k a year. You know 6-6-6?

Just look at most OLD. Younger women seem to not give a sh** that much about money compared to looks, material items etc. The older ones talk about careers on their profiles and financial stability in a partner. The job she had was at a private school in a wealthy area, very expensive school. She probably made 100k a year for teaching high school which is a lot more than what public school pays down here for teaching. These women on OLD especially over 32 or so are more obsessed about careers and money and will also probe you as well trying to get you to give away how much you earn. Someone will even tell you on the first date how much they make. The last date I had she told me how much she had in her checking account which I have 5 times more than she does. I found that as a red flag instantly. WTF. you tell someone the first time you met them what's in your bank account.

Down here in Floriduh you see a lot of that BS. Gold digging. Decent looking women dating balding, ugly, fat guys or guys way older than them who have money just waiting for them to croak. At work tonight I saw that. A decent woman, maybe about 35 -40 with a guy who was fat probably around 62. Holding hands and talking about what move they were going to watch tonight. When I see this SH** with a woman decent and late 30s with a fat old man I just want to throw my arms up in the air and give up!
but you don't know their history. She might be a prostitute,gold digger, etc..

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So on your next date whomever this maybe, don;'t tell her what exactly it is you do.. See how your date turns out. Example: You can say something like. "I print money. I go home, press couple buttons for few minutes.." or "I hope you brought pillows cuz, you're gona fall asleep if i told ya." Then change the damn subject to what she does.

But, that chick did go on a date with you means, she was physically attractive and that's good. You just got to work the words that come out of your mouth and not talk yourself out of the pooosy.

You sound like a chatty energetic type dude. Are you?
I slipped. We were talking about something and laughing and I mentioned my shop was in a fleamarket and you should have just seen the sheer horror look on her face that went to disappointment after that and she laughed about me working there. Then after that interest went to almost zero. Started rolling her eyes, fidgity, timid look on her face. Never seen someone be so bi polar like that before. So when we got done eating she wouldn't even let me have the chance to hold the door for her. Even the waiter, who i chatted with a lot before she got there because it was slow and she was running late because it was raining bad looked at me too like WTF and got me the tab.

Her claim for driving up to see me was because in that wealthy town she doesn't like to be seen with others because rumors spread due to her job at that very expensive school. That's why she offered to drive up here. SHe said she hates being seen with strangers in public. Her friends suggested she use OLD to try and get out and meet new people. She actually stated that on her profile as well.

Another red flag. Being she was attractive and friends made her use OLD says likely guys around her area don't want anything to do with her and she's likely just that stuck up. Hence she is on OLD despite hot looks. She was 40, and no kids too. Again, probably looking for a rich guy possibly so she could eventually quit working. I think that's what a lot of these post wall women are looking for. men to support them so they can quit working at stay at home, or end up betabuxxing and supporting their kid. She's still on OLD constantly though! I sent her a message on there last week just to see if she'd reply lol and she read it. If I didn't slip though I do think I could have gotten a second date with her and probably banged her. She did have a sort of silly personality to her despite visibly being snobby. I say snobby because the way she talked about other people. She mentioned OLD and putting down all the guys she went on dates with from the app and how men are losers and such.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
but you don't know their history. She might be a prostitute,gold digger, etc..
Not a hooker. I looked her up on facebook and the internet. Been a teacher since college and an athlete as well. More like gold digger. Well educated with a masters degree. The kicker is her marriage only lasted for ONE year and she then got divorced. On the date she said her husband simply got tired of marriage. Someone that hot looking and tired of marriage after one year I think it's more like the husband just got tired of HER and could not put up with her.

You know, a lot of attractive women you see them getting divorced rather quickly. I just think these high end snobby HBs are just too much drama to deal with long term.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a hooker. I looked her up on facebook and the internet. Been a teacher since college and an athlete as well. More like gold digger. Well educated with a masters degree. The kicker is her marriage only lasted for ONE year and she then got divorced. On the date she said her husband simply got tired of marriage. Someone that hot looking and tired of marriage after one year I think it's more like the husband just got tired of HER and could not put up with her.

You know, a lot of attractive women you see them getting divorced rather quickly. I just think these high end snobby HBs are just too much drama to deal with long term.
im talking about the couples you see on the streets not the chick you went out with

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say if they are attractive bang them all, just don't waste a lot of time on the older ones trying to get them. At my age i'd love to find me a 40 yr old hottie. Last one I had (43) was my best ever in the sack. Just depends, you want to bang them or marry them? I don't ever condone marriage but each man has to make his own decision there. You're a younger man so just the fact you want to bang them strokes their ego, use it to your advantage and ask for a date , if she balks or stalls take your attention away.