Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taco bell for two

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like Taco Bell that much but the idea of an early stage date while eating Taco Bell in my car or at an outdoor table is a good idea. I would even pay for that date.

I would rather do that with some more authentic taco shop though. Authentic Mexican street food, an outdoor table in a park, and a woman for a first date is a solid date idea.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ask for these things because there are a billion thirsty guys who are ready to meet her desires.

Who’s the vapid b!tch? Men or women? Seems like men, collectively, to me. We all collectively allow this simping to continue.
Entitlement is through the roof. What about equality? Diner must be a reward for good behaviour, and must be 100 % a man's initiative.

Unfortunately, most guys I know would indeed take her to a fancy restaurant to impress her. Next thing you know, they get ghosted and are depressed and discouraged to date again for months ,plus a man cant go on 2, 3 dates a week to audition and pay hundreds of dollars or euros and get nothing in return. They refuse to understand that these dates establish a weak frame from the get go.

" I am not for everyone ", well ,neither are we Missy. If this is what women teach each other it's no wonder the better guys looking down on them.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Starbucks a bad first date place? Seems like you'd want to get to know the chick a little before you go spending money on her.

Then, if you decide you like her, even that same night, you can go grab some food.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just have to populate whatever cultural frame the men create - in our case in the West, our culture is run by Men who have a very freaky agenda. They have written all sorts of gay and rape and feminism laws to make life difficult for heterosexual men and women to come together. This has caused men to simp and throw money at women in desperation.
Good point, not pleasing a woman with money gifts amd attention seems counterintuitive for most men. We as men should collectively change the dating culture, but that's a long shot...

You can teach a man to box ,but once in the ring he'll problably make the same mistakes he always makes.

And then wonder why he lost the game(again).

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a perfect example of “never ask a fish how to catch a fish”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually do alcoholic drinks for first and sometimes second dates. Dinner in traditional restaurants is a no go. I don't know anyone who has done fast food like Taco Bell for a first or second date. I'm sure it has happened. A fast food date can make sense if done right. I'd go get some street food or other authentic tacos and take a woman to the park for a date as I mentioned earlier. That's probably not a date with someone met on a swipe app. If you meet a woman in real life and develop a great vibe in person, that authentic taco shop and the park date is possible but not likely.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shared this a few years ago...Here's an effective method that has personally worked over and over.

Unless I'm seeing a non-drinker (which are few and far between) the first date is at a bar. There's an important reason, which I'll explain:

Ordinarily, I'd practice social etiquette and order for both of us but not on a first date. Instead, I will let my date hear me order a house liquor drink. And her next five seconds of speech will define how the evening will progress or digress.

1. Despite her hearing my house drink order...she orders a 'top-shelf' drink.
I will pay for her one and only drink, because I suggested drinks and believe in keeping my word. However, once my drink is empty, the date is over.

2. She orders an equivalent or lesser type drink than mine.
This shows a level of consideration. Provided that the vibe is going well during this first drink, I'll then order top-shelf drinks and offer her the same as well.

3. She orders the same identical drink as yours.
There's a 50/50 chance that this wasn't her first drink of choice. Her doing so, is normally a willingness to be considerate and also a possible attempt to impress you. And for the record... I haven't encountered too many women like this, but it's always been a good experience.

4. She volunteers to buy the next round.
With a dinner date, it's uncertain if she's volunteering because she's not into you and/or doesn't want to feel beholden or not.. or expecting you to say "no, I"ll pay". With drinks, it's typically an indication that she's enjoying your company enough to volunteer and keep the date going (and it's also an indication of being considerate).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Entitlement is through the roof. What about equality? Diner must be a reward for good behaviour, and must be 100 % a man's initiative.

Unfortunately, most guys I know would indeed take her to a fancy restaurant to impress her. Next thing you know, they get ghosted and are depressed and discouraged to date again for months ,plus a man cant go on 2, 3 dates a week to audition and pay hundreds of dollars or euros and get nothing in return. They refuse to understand that these dates establish a weak frame from the get go.

" I am not for everyone ", well ,neither are we Missy. If this is what women teach each other it's no wonder the better guys looking down on them.
Any dude who gets discouraged and depressed from getting ghosted by a random chick needs to grow a sack and stop acting like a mentally soft little b!tch.

That leaves me unfazed. Could care less. Just find more women and date and fvck them. It's a numbers game. If guys are that mentally weak they should just stay out of it and work on growing some thicker skin.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any dude who gets discouraged and depressed from getting ghosted by a random chick needs to grow a sack and stop acting like a mentally soft little b!tch.

That leaves me unfazed. Could care less. Just find more women and date and fvck them. It's a numbers game. If guys are that mentally weak they should just stay out of it and work on growing some thicker skin.
I agree, but unfortunately that doesn't happen. Most guys still wait for "the one", and when a somewhat pretty girl ghosts them after a few dates they are heavily discouraged.

I see most guys are mentally very weak , dry spells for years and scared to even talk to women.

It's sad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree, but unfortunately that doesn't happen. Most guys still wait for "the one", and when a somewhat pretty girl ghosts them after a few dates they are heavily discouraged.

I see most guys are mentally very weak , dry spells for years and scared to even talk to women.

It's sad.
I've been on tons of first dates that went nowhere...been ghosted by women after the date, sometimes after a couple dates, sometimes after 3 or 4 dates, sometimes after banging them(although rarely because I am quite talented in that domain).

But I've also banged north of 50 women in the last 6 years or so, which is really compressed into 3.5 years since I was dating 2 women exclusively for a total of 2.5 years.

It's kind crazy when a hot chick is all about you and then an average at best chick has no time for you...I find it humorous.

Guys need to just get out there and get that pvssy. There is absolutely no reason with some effort that a guy should not be able to have a rotation of AT LEAST 2 to 3 women and then be able to replace them when one falls off.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on tons of first dates that went nowhere...been ghosted by women after the date, sometimes after a couple dates, sometimes after 3 or 4 dates, sometimes after banging them(although rarely because I am quite talented in that domain).
I've never had the desire to qualify my sexual ability to other forum members. Was this aimed at anyone in particular?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ask for these things because there are a billion thirsty guys who are ready to meet her desires.

Who’s the vapid b!tch? Men or women? Seems like men, collectively, to me. We all collectively allow this simping to continue.
Suprises me how desperate some men are to spend their hard earned cash (half his wage)on a meal with this thing. Feel sorry for them.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

It's sad.
Absolutely.

It’s very easy to fall in the trap of “She was perfect for me, but I F-ed up and lost her. Or if I had only done XYZ, she wouldn’t have ghosted me.”

Fact: If she was right for you, she would likely stay with you even despite some mistakes on your part.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would be funny to take this thing to taco bell and insist she pays.
I watched a good portion of the video this morning and saw the part where Taco Bell was briefly mentioned.

In short: this is a 31 year old Croatian woman in the Miami area who has been in a relationship for a year as of April 2022. She only recently moved to Miami around the time she started her current romantic relationship, she was previously in New York City. She is an ex-journalist and makeup artist. Now a lifestyle and dating "expert". She is unmarried and childless. She demands to be taken out to dinner for a first date. Not only must she be taken to dinner, it has to be a decent place. It can't be Taco Bell. She wants to be picked up at her place too prior to this dinner date. If she were to use swipe apps, some guy would have to show up at her apartment building (she likely lives in a mid rise or high rise in Miami) to fetch her for a dinner date. It'd be more likely that she wouldn't use swipe apps though.

Her logic is lacking. She said she doesn't do coffee dates because she has an espresso maker at her place. If you use the same logic, why would she do a dinner date? Her apartment likely has a stove and oven. Dinner can happen at her place.

The whole thing was over 2 hours long and I have not watched. Likely will not watch in its entirety.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, she thinks that she's entitled to be taken to a fancy restaurant to be wined and dined, while she sits there and judgementally microanalyses every little thing that you do, from what you order to how you talk to waiters. Why would any man in his right mind volunteer
to pay for that kind of experience? Thanks but no thanks.

I also like how she says "I'm from Croatia so I'm traditional", as if being two years old when her parents immigrated somehow imbued her with traditional values and automatically made her entitled to free stuff. This b!tch is about as traditional as a face tattoo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she thinks that she's entitled to be taken to a fancy restaurant to be wined and dined, while she sits there and judgementally microanalyses every little thing that you do, from what you order to how you talk to waiters. Why would any man in his right mind volunteer
to pay for that kind of experience? Thanks but no thanks.
Why would any man tolerate that from a 31 year old? That's an interesting question. She has had the same boyfriend for the past year so clearly some man is tolerating that for an extended period of time.

I think a lot of women do exactly what she does. Most women don't have the YouTube or TikTok platform to discuss it so openly. Realize that the typical woman isn't disseminating information on YouTube or TikTok about how they date. This woman is a sort of influencer.

I also like how she says "I'm from Croatia so I'm traditional", as if being two years old when her parents immigrated somehow imbued her with traditional values and automatically made her entitled to free stuff. This b!tch is about as traditional as a face tattoo.
An older Roosh article from 2011 addresses this...

I think she had most of her formative years in Croatia and didn't get to the United States until adulthood or near adulthood.

You're correct about her traditionalism. The typical woman in the US who spent an extended amount of time before age 18 or age 25 in a more traditional culture might be slightly better than the US born and raised woman. I think this specific Croatian woman aspires to perceive herself as more traditional. Her traditionalism is debateable. She spent an extended amount of time in New York City prior to Miami, so I can't imagine anyone spending 5 years mating in New York City would be traditional unless they were devoutly religious. She's not in that bucket.