Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taco bell for two

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched the full podcast. I do agree with her when she says "you should not judge people" One does not know what they have been through. I can understand she wants, what she wants and that is who she is. That's for her to live with it. I think i was a bit to judgemental. It's up to her how she wants to live her life, how she wants to behave....i just know that i think HER ATTITUDE STINKS and is repellent. Koko likes the high life. I should not of called her a "thing" i apologise for that. Who am i to call her a "thing" I just think her attitude is repellent. She does look at men and judge them constantly on dates though, so i'm obliged to call her on her attitude (all is fair in love and war.) She wants a high status male who will give her a **** load of money and treat her like a princess. Mine and her personalitys are different i think. I look for honesty, loyalty, kindness on a date. Being a good human being will impress me a lot. If someone is a good being, i will then GIVE to them. Heart.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a total cuuuunt. Any woman that starts demanding expensive food upfront is a waste of time. The moment a female starts getting uppity like that she deserves to be blocked, deleted and forgotten.

I also like how she says "I'm from Croatia so I'm traditional",
The last girl I met from Croatia wasn't traditional at all. Unless it's a tradition there to give a BJ and then take it from behind.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just watched the full podcast.
It's amazing that you got through 2 hours and 40 minutes.

i just know that i think HER ATTITUDE STINKS and is repellent. Koko likes the high life. She does look at men and judge them constantly on dates though, so i'm obliged to call her on her attitude (all is fair in love and war.) She wants a high status male who will give her a **** load of money and treat her like a princess.
Her attitude would be tough to deal with over any period of time. One can only imagine going out with her 1-2 times. I doubt that I would be able to deal with her dinner date in restaurant demand for a first date. I could imagine a situation where I met her in a grocery store or a park and asked her out. I would be proposing some sort of drinks in a bar or an activity date. I rarely offer the activity date as a first date though. If she's fine with doing one of those, then we would go out. Eventually, I could imagine that her attitude would bother me but she'd probably drop me after 1-2 dates for not being high status enough or some other nonsensical reason.

It's difficult to say if she'll face any consequences for her behavior. As of last month, she had been in a relationship for over a year with some guy. It seems like she moved to Miami and found an acceptable boyfriend within 2-3 months of her arrival in the city. That's an achievement. Some guy has been putting up with her for over a year. Guys are thirsty and she is not overweight. Despite being 31, she'll have no problems attracting men and retaining them in relationships for the forseeable future, even if her current relationship does not last much longer.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's difficult to say if she'll face any consequences for her behavior. As of last month, she had been in a relationship for over a year with some guy. It seems like she moved to Miami and found an acceptable boyfriend within 2-3 months of her arrival in the city. That's an achievement. Some guy has been putting up with her for over a year. Guys are thirsty and she is not overweight. Despite being 31, she'll have no problems attracting men and retaining them in relationships for the forseeable future, even if her current relationship does not last much longer.
Amazing anyone would watch that. There are plenty of snotty women around spouting their unwanted opinions - there's no need to go online to find them.

I think she'll face consequences, but not realize it until it's too late. Nobody knows how many friends they didn't make or how many incredible opportunities they missed because of their bad behaviour. Mostly, those people will just pass them by without ever saying a word about it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she'll face consequences, but not realize it until it's too late. Nobody knows how many friends they didn't make or how many incredible opportunities they missed because of their bad behaviour. Mostly, those people will just pass them by without ever saying a word about it.

There will never be a shortage of men interested in her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For many women status and free cash and prizes are of paramount importance. She uses the 300$ dinner as a litmus test.

In Florida there are so many thirsty upper east coast dudes that are pathetic and loaded rich who will go for this, I find the pay for play dudes tend to be upper east coasters mostly, (just my view of it).

People do what works, so clearly her strategy and the loaded guys’ strategies both work.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I watched the first few minutes of it. Agree with some other comments here. Women act like this because men allow it. The woman has dating market value, and knows it, cuz men give it to her.Make prostitution legal in the US and lets see where her position on this issue is then. I imagine it would be “Men don’t want to date anymore they all are so busy and don’t have time for dating “ (no not really they just don’t need to put up with your shyt cuz hookers are less hassle ). “I would like a date with a guy with a dad bod. We can go to the best restaurant in town and I will pay. If he wants sex on the first date there is no way I would turn him down. I haven’t had sex in a year “ (since prostitution was legalized! ).

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
First date should be at an expensive resturuant, as long as she is willing to pay for it all.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to spend a fair amout of time on this forum. Rollo tomassi is one of the best posters this forum has ever seen. Watching his podcast or reading him on this forum is kinda the same thing.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROLLO IS A GOD. I'm sat watching SOS episode 37. Three females discussing "how to be a housewife"
Koko beute is one of the guests. One of the guests just said" a survey was done to guys ranging from age 20 to 80 and all tye guys want a girl aged around 23. Presenter was like " yeah thats what Rollo says!!" The look on koko's face was priceless....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like going to a food truck at a festival.
That's a solid date idea. I've never done that one. The price point is above Taco Bell but more reasonable than most sit down restaurants. There's usually some sort of open space or an outdoor table where you can eat. It has creativity.