"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Swedens Bachelorette.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
""Many people probably think that I'm looking for a typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career, but the most important thing for me is that he is safe and funny. I want a slightly crazy guy, a bit messy like that. I have met many guys but it has never been right. Now I think it's time ", says Julia Franzén in a press release."

Shes 30 years old. Imagine so beautiful, and still cant seem to find a guy. What a world we live in.


Bachelorette.jpeg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
You guys should NEVER take a woman's words for face-value.

When she said:
I have met many guys but it has never been right
What she REALLY meant was:
All the guys I have met so far have been thirsty betas who put me on a pedestal and worshipped me like a Goddess. While in reality, all I want is a guy who makes me wet, submissive and knows how to fvck my brain out..
It's as simple as that.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
She wants a “safe and funny guy” but also wants a “slightly crazy guy”?! Wtf? What quality woman even says things like this. I can see her being single for a long time.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Nordic women could become female-to-male trannies, and they would still heightmog most normies. :mad:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
""Many people probably think that I'm looking for a typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career, but the most important thing for me is that he is safe and funny. I want a slightly crazy guy, a bit messy like that. I have met many guys but it has never been right. Now I think it's time ", says Julia Franzén in a press release."

Shes 30 years old. Imagine so beautiful, and still cant seem to find a guy. What a world we live in.


View attachment 5680
She better get her act together quickly because at 30 its all downhill from there for women. Her biological clock is ticking, her looks will fade fast, and she will look ridiculous trying to compete with dimes in their 20s.

Women sometimes are like rabbits caught in the lights of an oncoming vehicle. They just are blind to the shortness of their shelf life. She thinks she will still continue to command the attention she has enjoyed for the past 12yrs since 18.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
My God. I meet exactly what she describes. I better message her qnd give her attention.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
she is looking for this :
typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career
But she dont want to look desperate, when woman tell you crazy things, she is saying that because she is lying , women know what they want , but they pretend crazy when they are ashamed by their real wants
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
She wants a “safe and funny guy” but also wants a “slightly crazy guy”?! Wtf? What quality woman even says things like this. I can see her being single for a long time.
Yeah, that was a bit of a head scratcher. I’d like a girl who eats cake all day and loses weight.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
There is a real “wear factor” showing in her face. She’s not unfamiliar with the carousel. I’d guess that the men she’s been involved with have left due to the crazy factor that I see lurking behind those eyes and behind her words.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She should hang around outside an outpatient clinic for schizophrenics if she wants to find a guy that is "slightly crazy". Just make sure they get their meds and I'm sure everything will be fine.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
She wants a "safe and funny guy" and "crazy, a bit messy".

To be honest, i don't think she even knows what she wants.

Good luck with that.
Women are never satisfied, and don't really know what they want.

At the same time, she wants the Chad-BadBoy-Alpha Danger type of guy who knows how to make her vajayjay tingle. But, she also wants the Safe Provider to give her and her offsprings a comfy life.

So yeah, eventually she'll very likely to settle with either of them, and she'll learn the hard way she cannot have both.
 

Max Baker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
78
Reaction score
96
Age
48
Location
Melbourne, AUS
Women are never satisfied, and don't really know what they want.

At the same time, she wants the Chad-BadBoy-Alpha Danger type of guy who knows how to make her vajayjay tingle. But, she also wants the Safe Provider to give her and her offsprings a comfy life.

So yeah, eventually she'll very likely to settle with either of them, and she'll learn the hard way she cannot have both.
Or eventually she'll settle with a cat.

Choices.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
She's not that hot. I can think of ten swedish women off the top of my head who are better looking than her.

Also this isn't about her finding love or a man anyway. It's about her finding money, attention and prolonging her 15 minutes of fame.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There is a real “wear factor” showing in her face. She’s not unfamiliar with the carousel. I’d guess that the men she’s been involved with have left due to the crazy factor that I see lurking behind those eyes and behind her words.
That joker like smile of hers. Can you see it now?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top