Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swedens Bachelorette.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
There's no way she's 30 years old. She's definitely lying about her age by 10 years, if not more. I see rivers of botox, collagen injections and veneers at the very least and possibly a face lift on top of all of that.

It's really sad that white women age so badly.

There is a real “wear factor” showing in her face. She’s not unfamiliar with the carousel. I’d guess that the men she’s been involved with have left due to the crazy factor that I see lurking behind those eyes and behind her words.
That's a rough-looking 30 year old........ not digging that forehead either.....

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's no way she's 30 years old. She's definitely lying about her age by 10 years, if not more. I see rivers of botox and veneers at the very least and possibly a face lift on top of all of that.

It's really sad that white women age so badly.
Sun damage caused by tan-maxxing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a rough-looking 30 year old........ not digging that forehead either.....
Yes, there is a certain point at which a woman's hairline gets so recessed that it starts to look trannyish. :eek:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'd all drop a load in her. Let's not pretend we wouldn't.
That's another story.

Yes I would 100% drop my load in her, but it doesn't mean I want her anywhere near my apartment afterwards.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that hot. I can think of ten swedish women off the top of my head who are better looking than her.

Also this isn't about her finding love or a man anyway. It's about her finding money, attention and prolonging her 15 minutes of fame.
She has a certain level of generic hotness, but it's something that only works for men on a case-by-case basis. It somewhat doesn't work for me, although obviously, I would not kick her out of bed. The bottom line is that this level of generic hotness is enough for a fair number of men Chaddier than me to find her hot, and so that's that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if I go first
So you're not a "sloppy seconds" kind of man? :cool: Is your glans small? Men who have a small glans can't scoop up previous mens' sperm out of the vajaya very effectively. As for myself, the glans is glorious, and so long as the vajaya isn't too long :mad:, I should have no problem evacuating it before my own load. Men like me thus want to be last in line. :eek:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're a woman in your 30's and you're single, there is a reason for that.
I'm not trying to bash her, she might be telling the truth. She might want crazy cuz the costume guys are boring and beta, and she might want safe because the fun guys she met pumped and dumped her. Maybe because all she's got are the looks and there is no depth in her. Maybe. And the looks are fading. I guess that can be scary for bachelorette no.1.

Last edited: