Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swedens Bachelorette.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
""Many people probably think that I'm looking for a typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career, but the most important thing for me is that he is safe and funny. I want a slightly crazy guy, a bit messy like that. I have met many guys but it has never been right. Now I think it's time ", says Julia Franzén in a press release."

Shes 30 years old. Imagine so beautiful, and still cant seem to find a guy. What a world we live in.

Bachelorette.jpeg

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should NEVER take a woman's words for face-value.

When she said:
I have met many guys but it has never been right
What she REALLY meant was:
All the guys I have met so far have been thirsty betas who put me on a pedestal and worshipped me like a Goddess. While in reality, all I want is a guy who makes me wet, submissive and knows how to fvck my brain out..
It's as simple as that.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants a “safe and funny guy” but also wants a “slightly crazy guy”?! Wtf? What quality woman even says things like this. I can see her being single for a long time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nordic women could become female-to-male trannies, and they would still heightmog most normies. :mad:

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
""Many people probably think that I'm looking for a typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career, but the most important thing for me is that he is safe and funny. I want a slightly crazy guy, a bit messy like that. I have met many guys but it has never been right. Now I think it's time ", says Julia Franzén in a press release."

Shes 30 years old. Imagine so beautiful, and still cant seem to find a guy. What a world we live in.

View attachment 5680
She better get her act together quickly because at 30 its all downhill from there for women. Her biological clock is ticking, her looks will fade fast, and she will look ridiculous trying to compete with dimes in their 20s.

Women sometimes are like rabbits caught in the lights of an oncoming vehicle. They just are blind to the shortness of their shelf life. She thinks she will still continue to command the attention she has enjoyed for the past 12yrs since 18.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My God. I meet exactly what she describes. I better message her qnd give her attention.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is looking for this :
typical costume guy who is handsome and tall with a good career
But she dont want to look desperate, when woman tell you crazy things, she is saying that because she is lying , women know what they want , but they pretend crazy when they are ashamed by their real wants

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants a “safe and funny guy” but also wants a “slightly crazy guy”?! Wtf? What quality woman even says things like this. I can see her being single for a long time.
Yeah, that was a bit of a head scratcher. I’d like a girl who eats cake all day and loses weight.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a real “wear factor” showing in her face. She’s not unfamiliar with the carousel. I’d guess that the men she’s been involved with have left due to the crazy factor that I see lurking behind those eyes and behind her words.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should hang around outside an outpatient clinic for schizophrenics if she wants to find a guy that is "slightly crazy". Just make sure they get their meds and I'm sure everything will be fine.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants a "safe and funny guy" and "crazy, a bit messy".

To be honest, i don't think she even knows what she wants.

Good luck with that.
Women are never satisfied, and don't really know what they want.

At the same time, she wants the Chad-BadBoy-Alpha Danger type of guy who knows how to make her vajayjay tingle. But, she also wants the Safe Provider to give her and her offsprings a comfy life.

So yeah, eventually she'll very likely to settle with either of them, and she'll learn the hard way she cannot have both.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are never satisfied, and don't really know what they want.

At the same time, she wants the Chad-BadBoy-Alpha Danger type of guy who knows how to make her vajayjay tingle. But, she also wants the Safe Provider to give her and her offsprings a comfy life.

So yeah, eventually she'll very likely to settle with either of them, and she'll learn the hard way she cannot have both.
Or eventually she'll settle with a cat.

Choices.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not that hot. I can think of ten swedish women off the top of my head who are better looking than her.

Also this isn't about her finding love or a man anyway. It's about her finding money, attention and prolonging her 15 minutes of fame.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a real “wear factor” showing in her face. She’s not unfamiliar with the carousel. I’d guess that the men she’s been involved with have left due to the crazy factor that I see lurking behind those eyes and behind her words.
That joker like smile of hers. Can you see it now?