Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SW15 Appreciation Thread, recover well brother!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 has helped me out immensely in recent months with some of the advice he has given and often gives a lot of great insights into a lot of threads here. However, this year, he has also dealt with some health issues (he can go into the specifics) which have impacted just how much he can actually game.

Here's to hoping he recovers to the full potential and goes out there to kill it. Truly one of the few members on this forum (along with others) who have made a big difference in my growth in the time I have been here.

If this gets locked then so be it but I think we need to seriously make threads appreciating members who are making this community valuable. There are so many of them!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
One of my favourite users, he is always so insightful. Hopefully @Pan87 also makes a full recovery after what happened to him
What happened to @Pan87?

I noticed he got banned recently.

He was my favorite poster. He was so arrogant, delusional and belligerent, it always gave me a chuckle because of what a silly goose he was.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was my favorite poster. He was so arrogant, delusional and belligerent, it always gave me a chuckle because of what a silly goose he was.
lol. He was probably a few peoples favourite poster, but as you say, for the wrong reasons! haha
I always assumed he was just a complete fantasist, personally. Didn't strike me as someone who actually gets laid.
No idea what he done to get banned.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. He was probably a few peoples favourite poster, but as you say, for the wrong reasons! haha
I always assumed he was just a complete fantasist, personally. Didn't strike me as someone who actually gets laid.
No idea what he done to get banned.
I know Pan87 a bit outside of the forum. He does get laid, he's pretty good at it.

@SW15 , whatever your health issue is, hopefully you will make a full recovery.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 No need to go into details, that is your personal and private life. Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get back to your normal life and contribute to other men's lives.

Modern Man Advice

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan I hope you're enjoying, in you're new alt, the ego boost from these guys slow strokin ur shaft in the SW15 appreciation thread!

Trash jokes aside. I wish SW15 a speedy recovery, he's definitely a top tier provider on this incredible forum. I wish anyone on here who's struggling in any form, a speedy recovery and positive abundance mindset!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 don't be afraid to go to a naturopath or seek alternative medicine/healing if you need to - western medicine is really only good for surgery, other than that it's hit or miss.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 - You're a silly little girl. You married before you met me. :( That's foolish judgment on your part. But sh!t, I can tell you're a quality woman (you're extremely intelligent and open-minded and positive), and my prayer is that I yet find one like you. You're good looking too, right? You guys seems so rare, but maybe that's just for the man who doesn't know where to look. I want a woman who encourages me to spread my Religion to the farthest regions of the Globe. This is the number one quality I am looking for in a mate.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Pan I hope you're enjoying, in you're new alt, the ego boost from these guys slow strokin ur shaft in the SW15 appreciation thread!

Trash jokes aside. I wish SW15 a speedy recovery, he's definitely a top tier provider on this incredible forum. I wish anyone on here who's struggling in any form, a speedy recovery and positive abundance mindset!
Pan87 is a legend. I love that guy. Stop hating on him!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon @SW15
I enjoy your posts