Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Surprised about all the introverts here?

Reaction score
An introvert is someone that can go weeks without human interaction. Doesnt nesissarily mean shy. Thats not me. After about 3 days I gotta go talk to someone lol it doesnt matter who.
it’s really stupid tbh. People take both interactions to the extreme. If you consider yourself an ambivert then you are most likely a normal extrovert.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my threads could be wierd. Just wired differently I guess.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always said that Intjs are very perculiar and have always been very introverted and consider it a better judge of character than IQ.
I wouldn't put too much stock into that kind of stuff.

Piletzky

Reaction score
Being an introvert is very useful since I am able to fully undestand and control myself - main advantages are that I naturally don't need much attention, I analyze things more carefully than others and I don't waste much time partying.
But it was my curse when I was younger - few years ago I was so tired of people... I closed myself off, in result losing few close friends and hurting my girlfriend, the only one who really cared about me.
For introverts, it is very important to learn how to find balance between relationships with other people and our "inner life".

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right extremely introverted. I shoukd work on that. Introverts naturally kill it on guitar.
Oh yea and Vietnamese by the way
You're a minor seventh flatted fifth type of guy aren't ya?

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working from home since the pandemic. When I first started WFH, I felt like I had a ton of excess energy, but now it just feels normal.

I get really lonely and have to go out on the weekends. Maybe I am not as introverted as I thought I was?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man can be introverted, but when he is with other people, he better be extroverted.

Problem with being introverted when with others is it will make them suspicious; you are spy, you have something to hide, you are crazy, you are packing heat. Don’t trust those people

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been an introvert most of my life, and just now starting to become more extroverted, I have to say that being extroverted is better. You make more friends,forge more connections,get more opportunities and just generally have more fun when you’re extroverted and outgoing.

A lot of guys associate being introverted with having self awareness and being content with ones own company but you can have all that as an extrovert.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it annoys me when people talk about being an “ambivert”, it just means that they’re ashamed of being an introvert or are in self-denial.

It also comes down to the fact that introversion and extraversion are both states where we are predominantly. So there are also times when you’re more outgoing than at other times.

Let’s go back to the person who came up with the terms “introvert” and “extrovert” in the first place; Carl Jung, as these terms of some of the most misunderstood words I see being discussed.

Jung’s observations basically come down to “introverts recharge by being alone, and extroverts recharge in the company of other people”, that’s it. Nothing about being shy or outgoing.

Introverts are some of the hardest people to control as we tend to not follow their herd, whereas extroverts tend form relationships easier.

The fact is we need BOTH, time to reflect with introspection and time to interact with other humans. Introverts and extroverts just need to work on the area where they are weak (where the other is stronger and more comfortable).

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it annoys me when people talk about being an “ambivert”, it just means that they’re ashamed of being an introvert or are in self-denial.

It also comes down to the fact that introversion and extraversion are both states where we are predominantly. So there are also times when you’re more outgoing than at other times.

Let’s go back to the person who came up with the terms “introvert” and “extrovert” in the first place; Carl Jung, as these terms of some of the most misunderstood words I see being discussed.

Jung’s observations basically come down to “introverts recharge by being alone, and extroverts recharge in the company of other people”, that’s it. Nothing about being shy or outgoing.

Introverts are some of the hardest people to control as we tend to not follow their herd, whereas extroverts tend form relationships easier.

The fact is we need BOTH, time to reflect with introspection and time to interact with other humans. Introverts and extroverts just need to work on the area where they are weak (where the other is stronger and more comfortable).
Or go bipolar

Reaction score
Western Society hates introverts unless they are the nerdy Tesla Big Bang types they can pick on. The more dominant ones are often portrayed as villains or anti heros in movies. I noticed in Japan that being an introvert was more acceptable.

The west has to make introvert seem shy and weak and extrovert seem strong and dominant to push its narrative. From my experience, the loudest person in the room is usually the weakest lol.

Last edited: