Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
it’s really stupid tbh. People take both interactions to the extreme. If you consider yourself an ambivert then you are most likely a normal extrovert.An introvert is someone that can go weeks without human interaction. Doesnt nesissarily mean shy. Thats not me. After about 3 days I gotta go talk to someone lol it doesnt matter who.
But most women are extroverts on their old profile pics.I'm a introvert, I love it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I wouldn't put too much stock into that kind of stuff.Always said that Intjs are very perculiar and have always been very introverted and consider it a better judge of character than IQ.
Same hereI'm a introvert, I love it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You're a minor seventh flatted fifth type of guy aren't ya?Your right extremely introverted. I shoukd work on that. Introverts naturally kill it on guitar.
Oh yea and Vietnamese by the way
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Or go bipolarPersonally, it annoys me when people talk about being an “ambivert”, it just means that they’re ashamed of being an introvert or are in self-denial.
It also comes down to the fact that introversion and extraversion are both states where we are predominantly. So there are also times when you’re more outgoing than at other times.
Let’s go back to the person who came up with the terms “introvert” and “extrovert” in the first place; Carl Jung, as these terms of some of the most misunderstood words I see being discussed.
Jung’s observations basically come down to “introverts recharge by being alone, and extroverts recharge in the company of other people”, that’s it. Nothing about being shy or outgoing.
Introverts are some of the hardest people to control as we tend to not follow their herd, whereas extroverts tend form relationships easier.
The fact is we need BOTH, time to reflect with introspection and time to interact with other humans. Introverts and extroverts just need to work on the area where they are weak (where the other is stronger and more comfortable).
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.