“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Suits (cloth, not legal)

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I have a question that has been nagging me for a while now. Previous to now, I have always dressed casually for a high school student, t-shirt, shorts, etc. but I have always enjoyed wearing a suit or at least men's casual business attire. So, I went over to my local good will and picked up a large assortment of cheap suits. My question is, would wearing suits (or just dressing more formally than expected) negatively impact my attractiveness? I understand that the most important characteristics are confidence, ambition, etc. (yes, I have read the DJ Bible) but I just am unsure about the whole suit business; I just don't want people thinking I am a weirdo.

Just for info about myself in case you are wondering I am 6'1" and weigh 165 and have a decent build.
Here is a picture, just in case
http://ee.1asphost.com/retrothe80sninja/Other stuff for Joe/JoeSuit.bmp
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Edit: I figure most people would not find anything unusual about wearing a suit but I am talking about High-School age people here, just keep that in mind.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Ah, thanks for the tip and the link, I think I will just stick with my previous plan then but throw in a little variety, maybe a jacket on cool days, and some long pants that aren't part of a suit.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I'd say it's a bit wierd.... Although... there was one kid who wore full suits to our school a lot... he was pretty popular. It was his 'thing'.

For suits... You gotta get french cuffs. Stand out...get a cool hat...Fit in but be different...
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
You would look like a 15 year old that has his mom dress him. Do you really want to go that route? Either that or a rich prick that has too much money for his own good.. which could be good in the long run.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
matters on the suit... and how you wear it.

If you went out french cuffs... Power tie. Pocket hankerchief. Stuff like that... A tight hat... You'd look rich.

But you have to have a reason why your wearing it. Not an excuse a reason...

Plus you have to fit the profile of the suit. you can't just go ganster to suit...Unless its a gangster suit... anyway..I'd stick wit normal cloths...suits for nice occasions
 
Top