Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggestions on how to proceed when you've revived a girl's interest.

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Timetable is as follows:

- felt connection with a client off the. bat and went on a few dates after I left that job, seemed hitting it off over the course of about a month, etc.

- really liked her (oneitis level feels) and it showed, which caused me to fear escalation, abandon plates and be too available, then interest on her end seemed peaked and I wasn't able to escalate to sex on the third date as planned, but she was still hitting me up and texting saying how good of a time she has the night of or day after we chill, enthusiastically so.

- about a week later she started to get flaky about hanging out (had work and couldn't make plans but didn't give alternative date/time or seem as interested) and response quality/time dropped significantly. This went on for about a week.

- I spotted my counterproductive oneitis behavior (gets easier over the years even if it still afflicts me at 28) and the usual response to same and took corrective measures for a week (Significantly lowered my interest level, stopped initiating, filled schedule with plans/work, went out and picked up a new hot Korean plate, scooped up an old dependable plate, stopped beating off for a while to stay motivated to talk to other girls, trying to accept all outcomes). Now I'm in a better headspace to make rational decisions but not totally out of the feels woods.

- due to corrective behavior or luck, the girl is now initiating almost daily such that I'm contemplating giving another date a shot. I ignore her snaps for hours and she will send another even before I respond. Her level of response is also back on the rise. This has been going for almost a week straight.

- Basically I'm confused because whereas in the past I may have gotten crazy enough to *dramatic organ music* CONFESS MY FEELINGS and blow up the whole situation with weirdness leading to a more conclusive end, this time my good practices for moving on with dignity and a chance in the future have created what looks like a second opportunity. Help me mull over how to proceed to protect myself but preserve a chance for sex or more in the future.

QUESTIONS:

1) Should I initiate another date? My schedule is open next wed-fri and I figure tonight (Sunday) would be a good time to schedule, maybe later on between dinner and bed? Or Should I keep lowering my interest an force her to ask me out? (I usually make the plans, but not always)

2) What are some other tactics that you guys use when you can tell that you are predisposed to liking a girl and would like your approach to be unaffected and your head to be more grounded. How do you work on staying unemotional in these positions.

3) Ever adjust course and reframe yourself or is this a pipe dream worth dropping?

All of your help is much appreciated. This is definitely not the worst oneitis I've had and I'm making adjustments early which is helping my mental state, but it's a tough time and I appreciate the help I've gotten here from those of you that can emphathise.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answers are always the same and quite simple.

-Keep e-comms to a minimum in between dates.
-Initiate a fun date on a weekly basis.
-Escalate sexually when on dates.
-Get on with the rest of your life when she's not around so you both know she's not the centre of your universe.
-See/find other women to prevent obsessing over one in particular.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She started dating you, liked you at first.
You got boring.
She met another guy.
He pumped & dumped her.
Now she regrets cutting you off.

That's what happend.

Treat her as a plate, but she has to earn her status back.

Korean chick and the old reliable plate deserve priority of your free time for loyalty.
She has to earn your free time.
Infact you can even tell her this directly.
Next time she texts you:

You: I really liked you, and planned on dating you seriously. Then you went cold. I wouldn't mind dating again but I need to see some effort on your part before I fully invest again.

Call them on their b.s man. No need to let stuff slide. Just don't ever come off as butt hurt or whiney.

Reaction score
Good advice above, what ever you do stick to the plan don't do the Leroy Jinkins.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Timetable is as follows:
- felt connection
- really liked her
- she started to get flaky
Try this instead:

- found girl who really liked me
- felt connection
- really liked her
- got her to fall in love slowly

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Figured I'd come back and let you guys know what happened, good or bad so...

As planned, I texted her about hanging out this week and she (1) sent a snap responding to mine from the night before within 10 minutes; and (2) COMPLETELY DISREGARDED my request to hang out (It's been 12 hours, but even if she responds now I get the message). She was always a little fvcked in the communication arena, but this is straight up disrespectful and beyond how I would even treat a lesser plate. I gave her the opportunity to leave ALL WEEK by making myself completely unavailable, but she baited me into showing interest again and treated me like garbage, AGAIN.

Perhaps knowing that somebody has no respect for me will make it easier to move on, we will see.

Thanks for the dose of reality I knew you would give me. I hope I have the strength to address this situation in a forward thinking and graceful manner from here on out, and hopefully with my actions (more like absence) rather than my words.

Reaction score
Figured I'd come back and let you guys know what happened, good or bad so...

As planned, I texted her about hanging out this week and she (1) sent a snap responding to mine from the night before within 10 minutes; and (2) COMPLETELY DISREGARDED my request to hang out (It's been 12 hours, but even if she responds now I get the message). She was always a little fvcked in the communication arena, but this is straight up disrespectful and beyond how I would even treat a lesser plate. I gave her the opportunity to leave ALL WEEK by making myself completely unavailable, but she baited me into showing interest again and treated me like garbage, AGAIN.

Perhaps knowing that somebody has no respect for me will make it easier to move on, we will see.

Thanks for the dose of reality I knew you would give me. I hope I have the strength to address this situation in a forward thinking and graceful manner from here on out, and hopefully with my actions (more like absence) rather than my words.
How does she respond from the night before within 10 mins I'm confused do you mean you contacted her twice I hope not. At any rate I would not get to worked up about it she may or may not expect your hanging out this weekend and contact you later. I had a plate one time that would do that and it bugged me for a while. She would not confirm but then call the night before. I would take it like I was second fiddle but she was just like that I had to call her out on it she corrected it These hoes ain't loyal.

Knowing someone has no respect for you is one thing but if you have not had that conversation with her yet to give her a chance to correct that behavior then she may just have a default response to certain
situations. I would communicate that with her if she calls again if it were me.

Dont let her get under your skin the balls in her court she's not your girl she's just maybe interested in you so don't put to much weight or stock into it no matter what she says. Her actions will tell you how she feels about you. Back burner her at best and if you can't handle her BS then next her in my view.

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does she respond from the night before within 10 mins I'm confused do you mean you contacted her twice I hope not.
Basically, the night before (and for a few days before that) she was initiating on snapchat in response to me being unavailable, or just by blind luck.

What happened was Saturday we were snapping back and forth and I sent a snap later in the night wishing her luck with something (a response to a double-contact by her, in fact),but what happened was when I texted her Sunday about hanging out, she responded to my snap (from the night before about well wishes) and COMPLETELY DISREGARDED my text about hanging out. I just don't understand why she wants to talk to me on a near-daily basis and then react like this when I ask to hang out. It makes no sense regardless of her motivations, unless she just likes attention.

The part that irks me is I gave her the chance to be done with me last week and she kept reaching out over and over. Now I ask to hang out and she leaves me hanging for 14 hours? The back and forth is the most brutal for me, except maybe being ghosted (this might turn into that, who knows).This is the definition of playing head games and I want better than this for myself. Hell, I'm not that nice of a guy and I would show much more respect to even a cracked plate lol.