"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Success Rates

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Guys, #'s aren't nessecarily that important, depending on your goal.

I get numbers and have a very high ratio, generally I only get numbers from girls that are interested, I'm looking for several casual relationships, thats my thing.

On the other hand, I was discussing a girls number my friend got the other day, he said he didn't need it anyway, he doesn't call, if he doesn't hit it that night, then he moves on to the next girl he meets tomarrow night. I prefer to have a girl to chill with and have sex with.

As far as how to go about getting the number, wait until you have established some rapport, be it on the dance floor mostly physically, or talking to them for a little while. And the only way to get good at either is to practice them.

I still get rejected tons, but I rarely get rejected when I go for a number, and when I got a number I definetly have a date/get together.

Mr. Mystery
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Guys, #'s aren't nessecarily that important, depending on your goal.

I get numbers and have a very high ratio, generally I only get numbers from girls that are interested, I'm looking for several casual relationships, thats my thing.

On the other hand, I was discussing a girls number my friend got the other day, he said he didn't need it anyway, he doesn't call, if he doesn't hit it that night, then he moves on to the next girl he meets tomarrow night. I prefer to have a girl to chill with and have sex with.

As far as how to go about getting the number, wait until you have established some rapport, be it on the dance floor mostly physically, or talking to them for a little while. And the only way to get good at either is to practice them.

Mr. Mystery

Yeah that is good advice. Today was a hard day, I was a little tired wasn't as sharp as I usually am, but that goes to show you , you have to be energetic and happy when you go sarging.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Guys, #'s aren't nessecarily that important, depending on your goal.

I get numbers and have a very high ratio, generally I only get numbers from girls that are interested, I'm looking for several casual relationships, thats my thing.

On the other hand, I was discussing a girls number my friend got the other day, he said he didn't need it anyway, he doesn't call, if he doesn't hit it that night, then he moves on to the next girl he meets tomarrow night. I prefer to have a girl to chill with and have sex with.

As far as how to go about getting the number, wait until you have established some rapport, be it on the dance floor mostly physically, or talking to them for a little while. And the only way to get good at either is to practice them.

Mr. Mystery

Yeah that is good advice. Today was a hard day, I was a little tired wasn't as sharp as I usually am, but that goes to show you , you have to be energetic and happy when you go sarging.
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
numbers dont mean ****. Go for the whole shebang. Go for the kis b4 the number playa. After you kiss her she'll give you her number. I just hand them my phone. After I get the number I DONT STOP. I game them more. I then attempt to venue change them back to my room for the lay.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
do not go for number. go for the kiss and lay.
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II


I get numbers and have a very high ratio, generally I only get numbers from girls that are interested ...

thats a good advice, cuz Im focusing on that too. Usually asking for the # no matter what WAS a rule for me ... Never felt how much interest ir disinterest they showed
 
Top