Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Journal - LTR and Family as the goal

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great salsa night with a few of the lads. Got the 3 approaches locked down. Just having a good time chatting to random guys and chicks. Took a number of a Spanish HB8. Great ass and legs.

Something I need to manage with more finesse is dealing with interactions from other chicks after I take a number. When the club only has one room I always get paranoid the first chick might catch me trying to take a number from a new one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another great salsa night with a few of the lads. Got the 3 approaches locked down. Just having a good time chatting to random guys and chicks. Took a number of a Spanish HB8. Great ass and legs.

Something I need to manage with more finesse is dealing with interactions from other chicks after I take a number. When the club only has one room I always get paranoid the first chick might catch me trying to take a number from a new one.
Salsa easy. Getting numbers is ok.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Point them outside the floor towards a wall. Have her text you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thats true about its not the 50s. A small amount of women reward merit and loyalty.
A women's ultimate loyalty is always congruent towards her biological imperative = her survival and a close second, that of her offspring.

Men should understand and accept this.

R

Ranger

A women's ultimate loyalty is always congruent towards her biological imperative = her survival and a close second, that of her offspring.

Men should understand and accept this.
The end.
Everything else is wishful thinking. Disney make believe.

R

Ranger

Exactly.

Men thinking that women hv the same set of loyalties and sacrificial love inherent in men.

Either pure delusions or not knowing any better.
If men could really get this and understand it. Most of the threads wouldn’t even be necessary.
Most of the conversations are based around the false hope that someday it will all come together for them. The woman who understands the importance of loyalty and decency will be there for them. The old school woman who can control her biology with honor and decency.

All it does is set men up for harvesting. The harvesting of men and their silly romantic absurdities. Harvesting their assets and resources.
Ever notice how women laugh and say men are soooooo stupid? Stupid little boys.
I’ve overheard it many times. It’s embarrassing now that I know what I know.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If men could really get this and understand it. Most of the threads wouldn’t even be necessary.
Most of the conversations are based around the false hope that someday it will all come together for them. The woman who understands the importance of loyalty and decency will be there for them. The old school woman who can control her biology with honor and decency.

All it does is set men up for harvesting. The harvesting of men and their silly romantic absurdities. Harvesting their assets and resources.
Hahaha

It's women being smart enough to use men's inherent traits to their advantage and men generally being stuck in 1 particular mindset.

Then they start b1tching when they don't get what they want like small boys do...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

It's women being smart enough to use men's inherent traits to their advantage and men generally being stuck in 1 particular mindset.

Then they start b1tching when they don't get what they want like small boys do...
So we should change our mindset due to women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When we know what we know wed be retarded to help them in any other way but sex?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So your belief is ALL or most women do not value loyalty or consistency?
It's a little bit more complicated then that but put it in perspective then yes it's all.

The complications I mentioned is tied towards the greatness of a man. The greater the man then he generates greater loyalties from those around him, from men and women alike.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little bit more complicated then that but put it in perspective then yes it's all.

The complications I mentioned is tied towards the greatness of a man. The greater the man then he has greater loyalties from those around him, men and women alike.
Forces man to increased mastery. Hed be responsible and self caring enough to drop unloyal ladies.

R

Ranger

So we should change our mindset due to women?
Absolutely. That mindset came from our upbringing. Our indoctrination into a society that betrayed us.
Because it’s so deep...we think that’s how we are.
Rollo and Jordan Peterson covered this. It’s Disney land.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. That mindset came from our upbringing. Our indoctrination into a society that betrayed us.
Because it’s so deep...we think that’s how we are.
Rollo and Jordan Peterson covered this. It’s Disney land.
That program has been exploited through dozens of vulnerabilities. So yes it needs to be corrected.

R

Ranger

So your belief is ALL or most women do not value loyalty or consistency?
Oh hell no. There’s no challenge or game in that. The game is to get you to commit to loyalty. Just for them. A woman doesn’t want a man that other women don’t want to fuk. They want to be kept on their toes and working hard to keep him.
If they win the game, they yawn at how easy you were and move on out of sheer boredom.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell no. There’s no challenge or game in that. The game is to get you to commit to loyalty. Just for them. A woman doesn’t want a man that other women don’t want to fuk. They want to be kept on their toes and working hard to keep him.
If they win the game, they yawn at how easy you were and move on out of sheer boredom.
Well i can accept that. Then we let our stable of hoez go then what? They cvck us?

R

Ranger

That program has been exploited through dozens of vulnerabilities. So yes it needs to be corrected.
Yes. Unlearned. There is not one thing in our social structure that is truth. Not one. There will never be rest for us. We can never just relax. Ever.
Rollo talked in great length on this in his second book.
The second you sit down in that chair and just relax and escape from the game of survival...you will never be able to get back up. She will butcher you like a hog. It’s biology.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Unlearned. There is not one thing in our social structure that is truth. Not one. There will never be rest for us. We can never just relax. Ever.
Rollo talked in great length on this in his second book.
The second you sit down in that chair and just relax and escape from the game of survival...you will never be able to get back up. She will butcher you like a hog. It’s biology.
The new program needs consistent updating.