Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Journal - LTR and Family as the goal

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this post is pure fiction. My only purpose in life is women? My relationships ended because I was obsessed with my gfs and they didn't respect me? Lol. Ok then.

Tenacity tried to do the same thing in my Wealth and Success when I just got started. Haters gonna hate!
I did not say your only purpose in life is women.
I did not say you were obsessed with your exes.
I did not say they didnt respect you.

I'm not sure how to articulate clearly to you, so I will rely on the words of David Deida. "The priority of the feminine is the flow of love in relationship. The priority of the masculine is the mission which leads to freedom." By prioritizing the search for a woman ("going out for 11 straight days"), it weakens you and will likely result in less than desirable results.

But like I said, I wish you the best of luck. Not sure your buddy Tenacity would agree with that.

R

Ranger

What about competition between other women? What about cutting her off? Im talking no holds barred what can men do that find themselves in that situation?
If it reaches that point...basically nothing because she has categorized you as a man into a slot.

@Spaz said something a while back that was mostly overlooked by the members here. There mere act of going into a LTR or marriage will categorize you into the less than optimum male. From her biological perspective.

It took me a while to see it but I do see it. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be done but your game will need to be i the top 5% or less.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it reaches that point...basically nothing because she has categorized you as a man into a slot.

@Spaz said something a while back that was mostly overlooked by the members here. There mere act of going into a LTR or marriage will categorize you into the less than optimum male. From her biological perspective.

It took me a while to see it but I do see it. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be done but your game will need to be i the top 5% or less.
Everyone cant be in the top 5%

R

Ranger

Everyone cant be in the top 5%
That’s right. However some women will rough it out with you. One towards menopause has less of a sex drive as she gets older.
It’s not like it was in the 40s and 50s.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s right. However some women will rough it out with you. One towards menopause has less of a sex drive as she gets older.
It’s not like it was in the 40s and 50s.
Thats true about its not the 50s. A small amount of women reward merit and loyalty.

R

Ranger

Thats true about its not the 50s. A small amount of women reward merit and loyalty.
Low SMV women are the most likely to reward when the passion cools off. Still gonna get rationed sex though. “Honey, I’ve never been really sexual. It’s not that important to a woman.”

Ever hear that before? Even though she was a slvt in the past?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low SMV women are the most likely to reward when the passion cools off. Still gonna get rationed sex though. “Honey, I’ve never been really sexual. It’s not that important to a woman.”

Ever hear that before? Even though she was a slvt in the past?
Fvck that shyt

R

Ranger

I recommend a man securing his future first. Getting a prenuptial agreement with a woman in her early to mid 20’s. Have your children if that’s what a man wants. It’s the best odds for a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is...how did men degrade so far down?
So there is this board games i play "Catan". Theres a certain card you can play on the opponent called the "robber". It allows you to take a small amount of power from them. It also prevents them from accumulation of that type of power until theyve removed it. So in time you spring ahead of that player.

Whats allowed this to happen:

1. Honor and loyalty ethic in traditional masculinity
2. Societal changes allowing blind eye turned to female cheating and manipulation
3. Laws and system adjustments biasing toward female and blocking male
4. Social media and explosion of the "ho3" program in our matrix
5. Subliminal marketing through movies comnercials advertising showing female strength and male weakness
6. Mans inherit weakness behind tight dress and slvt
7. ****blocking and male competition over women basically being bytches.

Masculinity is just catching on and making adjustment. The old masculinity model had been compromised and overrun.

The one who wasnt vulnerable was players and pimps. In time they are larger snakes and bytches than most of the female ones. Do you understand?

One of my friends before he became hardcore player was cheated by awoman he provided for. He caught them in his bed. He saw red. He beat them both till they stopped moving. Thats proper karma. Make both pay.

The devil promised everyone abundance fame and riches and idiots thought they could all have it. Just out there slitting each others throats playing snakes and ladders.

Play on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bank on it happening. She can’t control her sex drive. It’s not in her power.
The bytches will lust for you when they know ylu fvck others of her or higher calibre. Thats how hoez are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend a man securing his future first. Getting a prenuptial agreement with a woman in her early to mid 20’s. Have your children if that’s what a man wants. It’s the best odds for a man.
Mr Locario has a YouTube on there are no relationship worthy women. You have to make them that way. That may be the new model.

R

Ranger

The bytches will lust for you when they know ylu fvck others of her or higher calibre. Thats how hoez are.
I’m not so sure they are hoes. What if you could have sex with almost any woman you want. Anytime. Anyplace.
Would one woman be special in any way beyond her looks?
The surest way to get the clap in some countries is to pick the best looking ones. Phat Pong district In Bangkok for instance. I avoided that like the plague and never, ever caught anything.

What’s a hoe? A woman who likes sex? They all like sex so they must all be hoes?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not so sure they are hoes. What if you could have sex with almost any woman you want. Anytime. Anyplace.
Would one woman be special in any way beyond her looks?
The surest way to get the clap in some countries is to pick the best looking ones. Phat Pong district In Bangkok for instance. I avoided that like the plague and never, ever caught anything.

What’s a hoe? A woman who likes sex? They all like sex so they must all be hoes?
Hoe is a value system. Its an ethic. A way of living. At its core hoe is a snake. Many of us could have plenty of opportunity but are happy with what we have. Thats due to our particular ethic. The plates game and making females into a commodity is a hoe game. You dont value the person only the resource you obtain from them.

R

Ranger

Hoe is a value system. Its an ethic. A way of living. At its core hoe is a snake. Many of us could have plenty of opportunity but are happy with what we have. Thats due to our particular ethic. The plates game and making females into a commodity is a hoe game. You dont value the person only the resource you obtain from them.
Ethics.
True but women don’t acknowledge that system when it comes to biology. That’s a construct designed for men.
Those days are long gone and they aren’t coming back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True but women don’t acknowledge that system when it comes to biology. That’s a construct designed for men.
I believe one natural program is for a woman to provide for the man that cares for her. She will cook for him and fvck him. Another way is the hoe way. The hoe way is increasing in its social strength due to feminism. The hoe looks out for itself it really does not care about equitable relationships. You cannot give to it and expect it to honor you likewise one day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoe is the same thing that would fvck a US soldier maybe make him fall in love, going to marry. Get him to bring him and his homeboys over for dinner and games and blow them up. Or simply turn your boy to slit your throat. Its a ethic a way of being. There still is a subset of women who value effort loyalty drive etc theyll brag about these qualities to their gf and family. They also will not value slick hoe men over their own man. Its an ethic. In 2018 this ethic is on a downswing like the stock market. Man hood can choose to be more sensitive to hoe values in women and treat them in just, like a HOE. Meaning dont ask me for shyt and i dont trust you. Right now hoes are still increasing in power. Good men who are naive are being simped. As manhood catches on this will start to reverse. Men wont want to simp even on accident.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend and I have spent most NYE’s together, we have known each other since we were 7 he’s now 30 im 29. He always asks me what I want from the next year. Around Christmas/NYE the following year, as bad as our memories are, we revisit it and see if it’s been achieved.

2 years ago, fresh from my mums passing from cancer he asked me. I said I’m ready for a GF, after a few years of avoidance and ducking from LTRs. That year I had a brief relationship from Jan to April. May 1st I met my ex and stayed with her, he reminded me I achieved my goal. But the relationship wasn’t the best, the small glimmers of happiness were far outweighed by the strain and stress of forcing something that wasn’t meant to be.

Last year (while with my ex) he asked me. I said this time next year I just want to be happy. We are now in November and I’m far from happy. Career is great, I started a new job and set to earn over £100k but my luck with women has been shocking.

You can’t force finding someone, you can’t force finding happiness. You need to work on yourself, as cliche as it is and banded around this forum so much, it’s the truth. Find yourself and everything will fall into place.

My goal now is smashing work and setting my future children up for life and creating wealth. I say openly I’ll marry in my mid 30s to a lower/mid 20s chick. People challenge that, they’re all stuck with subpar partners and wishing they had my freedom. Fvck them, fvck everyone. Look out for number one and belive in your innate value as a human being.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend and I have spent most NYE’s together, we have known each other since we were 7 he’s now 30 im 29. He always asks me what I want from the next year. Around Christmas/NYE the following year, as bad as our memories are, we revisit it and see if it’s been achieved.

2 years ago, fresh from my mums passing from cancer he asked me. I said I’m ready for a GF, after a few years of avoidance and ducking from LTRs. That year I had a brief relationship from Jan to April. May 1st I met my ex and stayed with her, he reminded me I achieved my goal. But the relationship wasn’t the best, the small glimmers of happiness were far outweighed by the strain and stress of forcing something that wasn’t meant to be.

Last year (while with my ex) he asked me. I said this time next year I just want to be happy. We are now in November and I’m far from happy. Career is great, I started a new job and set to earn over £100k but my luck with women has been shocking.

You can’t force finding someone, you can’t force finding happiness. You need to work on yourself, as cliche as it is and banded around this forum so much, it’s the truth. Find yourself and everything will fall into place.

My goal now is smashing work and setting my future children up for life and creating wealth. I say openly I’ll marry in my mid 30s to a lower/mid 20s chick. People challenge that, they’re all stuck with subpar partners and wishing they had my freedom. Fvck them, fvck everyone. Look out for number one and belive in your innate value as a human being.
The happiness cannot be based on women. It also cant be based on goals. Both are fleeting. Its within you. You can be happy with who you are and what you rep.