Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subtle ways of showing interest

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had Waitresses leave THEIR Phone number on the receipt. I've had a bartender finish her shift, sit next to me and buy me a drink and then ask me to walk her to her car. If she is attracted, and horny she will have no problem going after you.

Waitresses, bartenders, servers get hit on every day. Usually by people who never follow through through inability, guilt or fear. I would say a clear indicator of interest is a shared Interest. A plausible and deniable reason to get together outside of her place of employment is your highest likelihood of having a date with most of them.

If you can get her to open up with some personal story, kinda show some vulnerability, you can often be more direct because she trusts you...

The conversation kinda goes "Hey I was thinking about what you told me about your XXXYYYZZZ. I'd love to talk to you more about that. You have time outside work to meet up? "

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had Waitresses leave THEIR Phone number on the receipt. I've had a bartender finish her shift, sit next to me and buy me a drink and then ask me to walk her to her car. If she is attracted, and horny she will have no problem going after you.

Waitresses, bartenders, servers get hit on every day. Usually by people who never follow through through inability, guilt or fear. I would say a clear indicator of interest is a shared Interest. A plausible and deniable reason to get together outside of her place of employment is your highest likelihood of having a date with most of them.

If you can get her to open up with some personal story, kinda show some vulnerability, you can often be more direct because she trusts you...

The conversation kinda goes "Hey I was thinking about what you told me about your XXXYYYZZZ. I'd love to talk to you more about that. You have time outside work to meet up? "
There was another one that seemed really interested and gave me her phone number, email and facebook. But later it turned out she just wanted help with her English homework.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was another one that seemed really interested and gave me her phone number, email and facebook. But later it turned out she just wanted help with her English homework.
Intelligence is sexy. I watched a female classmate get the puppy dog dinner bowl eyes as I explained the Krebs Cycle during a study group at her home. I think I was in my first big relationship at the time though. (Who was my Lab partner in Biology).

If she invites you to her home/dorm room/apartment to study there is a high probability she is attracted.