"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Subtle ways of showing interest

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
I've had Waitresses leave THEIR Phone number on the receipt. I've had a bartender finish her shift, sit next to me and buy me a drink and then ask me to walk her to her car. If she is attracted, and horny she will have no problem going after you.

Waitresses, bartenders, servers get hit on every day. Usually by people who never follow through through inability, guilt or fear. I would say a clear indicator of interest is a shared Interest. A plausible and deniable reason to get together outside of her place of employment is your highest likelihood of having a date with most of them.

If you can get her to open up with some personal story, kinda show some vulnerability, you can often be more direct because she trusts you...

The conversation kinda goes "Hey I was thinking about what you told me about your XXXYYYZZZ. I'd love to talk to you more about that. You have time outside work to meet up? "
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've had Waitresses leave THEIR Phone number on the receipt. I've had a bartender finish her shift, sit next to me and buy me a drink and then ask me to walk her to her car. If she is attracted, and horny she will have no problem going after you.

Waitresses, bartenders, servers get hit on every day. Usually by people who never follow through through inability, guilt or fear. I would say a clear indicator of interest is a shared Interest. A plausible and deniable reason to get together outside of her place of employment is your highest likelihood of having a date with most of them.

If you can get her to open up with some personal story, kinda show some vulnerability, you can often be more direct because she trusts you...

The conversation kinda goes "Hey I was thinking about what you told me about your XXXYYYZZZ. I'd love to talk to you more about that. You have time outside work to meet up? "
There was another one that seemed really interested and gave me her phone number, email and facebook. But later it turned out she just wanted help with her English homework.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
There was another one that seemed really interested and gave me her phone number, email and facebook. But later it turned out she just wanted help with her English homework.
Intelligence is sexy. I watched a female classmate get the puppy dog dinner bowl eyes as I explained the Krebs Cycle during a study group at her home. I think I was in my first big relationship at the time though. (Who was my Lab partner in Biology).

If she invites you to her home/dorm room/apartment to study there is a high probability she is attracted.
 
Top