Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subtle Status Changes on FB

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm slow and you all know this, but I'm beginning to realize a tactic of some women who are/were in a relationship on Facebook is not to announce that they are single. But instead, just take off any info about the relationship.

So, if you

1) are in a relationship with a woman, periodically check her relationship status. If info about you changes to no info at all, bail immediately as she is on the lookout for a new man. Your relationship is over. Would be nice if she would tell you, but women don't work that way.

2) have eyes for someone married or in a relationship (probably not recommended) and you see her relationship changes from info about the guy to no info, she's looking and it's time to make your move. If you don't act, someone else will, sad but true.

So to sum up, the relationship is officially over when there is no FB relationship info and the guy gets no notification about it. He finds out months or even years later.

Women are so subtle. They make it an art form on how to be sneaky so us men don't get angry. Unfortunately, their techniques are quite effective. But we can adapt and catch them at their own game.

Be careful out there!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have noticed this as well. A wife of a buddy of mine mysteriously removed her "married" status on FB. He noticed it and told me about it in casual conversation. I told him that's a real red flag and a bigger deal than what it may seem like on the surface at face value. Of course, being blue pill, he thought I was paranoid and reading into it too much.. But obviously it bothered him or he wouldn't have noticed it/mentioned it to me.. Blue pillers are so funny sometimes... OP, what do jaded old guys like us know about this stuff anyway, right? ;)

Good post

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, facebook, even moreso than true reality, is what a person wants to appear to be. If you aren't a part of that, it's certainly over in real life.