Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Substituting pre-workout for coffee or diet coke

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thought was that a lot of pre-workout supplements contain caffeine, so if I get the same amount of caffeine from a diet Coke or a coffee, is it a suitable substitute?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just not relying on either? If you need a pre-workout to get a good session in something is not right. Could you improve on the quality of your sleep? Are you not eating properly, especially lacking in carbohydrates? Are you working out too much and not recovering adequately?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
My thought was that a lot of pre-workout supplements contain caffeine, so if I get the same amount of caffeine from a diet Coke or a coffee, is it a suitable substitute?
When I was lifting hardcore and fasting I’d do 3x double shots of espresso before my 430am sessions. It worked.

Its a nootropic…

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Artificial sweeteners are horribly unhealthy. Coffee has antioxidants. Unsweetened is probably best, but if you can get real honey, it's nice too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Preworkouts are nonsense and another marketing ploy by the supplement industry