Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suave1's Approach/Dating Journal

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3
Not a good day again(but it's ok). I went out to approach and probably had about 15 opportunities. Ranging from the perfect - she is sitting down and looks bored - to walking in the opposite direction. I did not approach once. Every time I saw an approach I rationalized a reason not to approach - e.g. she is waiting for someone, she didn't make eye contact with me, etc... Tomorrow, I am going to work incredibly hard to just get a couple of approaches in.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, keep it up brother. As for text game, you can be witty or clever. Bottom line you tell her where and when. Comply or bye. #nextset!

Exercise common sense on your campus. These kangaroo courts in the UK is not a good time. Not saying don't. Just use common sense. Covered in tattoos or green hair, bull ring? I'm off. No dice.
Damn I like those types tho.
Especially the little skinny ones .
I got tats too , maybe that’s why I have a beacon for crazy ,aggressive /sexually aggressive bishes ? :(

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4
Good day! 2 approaches
Approach 1: 8/10. She was sitting down. She is from a different country which is not the norm obviously, so my conversation with her focused on that. Also talked about her major and my major. She hooked fast... I wish I took her on an idate. Areas for improvement would probably be more touch, however, I made it a point of inching closer to her as the conversation kept going to build the connection. Set a date for Monday. Going to ping her on Saturday. I would love advice on idates in college!

Approach 2: 8/10. Not a great approach, she was walking in the opposite direction and I stopped her. The communication didn't flow fluidly because she didn't hook really. I talked about her major and she said she had a test in an hour. I said oh wow, you better get going. She didn't respond to my first text.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys. I have been a lurker on this forum for a year. This is my attempt at a daily journal documenting my progress.
About me:
-I am a incoming senior at a major US college(30k students) that is now opening after the lockdown
-I cold approach on my campus because Idgaf. I’m not in a frat(I work full time))
-I have been cold approaching for about 5 months now consistently. Gotten laid twice from it, and it’s helped me immensely in getting laid 3 more times since starting in social circle situations. I still have AA(never goes away) but I’ve dealt with it.
-I would consider myself intermediate at game

My goal is 2 approaches a day, max 3. I don’t want to do more than that so I don’t establish a rep.

(Maybe I will though, who knows)

This is my attempt at no bull**** approach log, here goes
Im in miami where are you at?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a beast!!!

Next time some girl tells you she has a boyfriend tell her that …“you can always upgrade…” with a smile of course and see how she responds.

Last edited:

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5
Not a great day from an approach perspective
Well, I didn't approach today. I went out looking for an hour around my campus but didn't approach. There was a few good opportunities but I was too scared to go for it. I am upset at myself, but I will try again tomorrow.
I went on a lunch date with an approach from last week. Went really well, I did some kino. Wish I could have escalated some way, but it's whatever. I am going to see her in 2 days to go for a run together. Will go for the kiss here!

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6
Solid day. 3 approaches
Approach 1: 7/10. My first approach in a few days and boy I was nervous. I walked around for an hour prior to this searching for the "right" approach. I gave myself a mental pep talk before going in lol. I opened with my usual opener and it went great! She had a boyfriend but was soaking up the conversation before telling me. Gave me IOI's - looking me up and down, pupils dilateding despite being outside with full sun. Areas for improvement: More kino... hold hand for a couple of seconds when shaking her hand.

Approach 2: 8/10. This was a funny one. She was sitting down with a baseball cap on, so I couldn't see her face. She had an amazing body though. But, she was 32! I was caught off guard lol, she was doing her doctorate degree. She was definitely a 9 or 10/10 when she was young. On this approach, I did kino with a couple of seconds of hand-holding(before she said she was 32). Before leaving I complimented her on her skin and said she looks very young for her age, I probably made her day.

Approach 3: 9/10. Really proud of this one. I was leaving for the day when I saw her sitting down, and was like "**** it why not". Turns out she was a lot hotter close up that far away. Great conversation although I was sweating a bit from walking around for an hour. Something I've really interalized lately is NOT interviewing these girls(what's your major, year, etc), but instead flirting and talking about whatever I want to talk about(as long as the attraction is there). In this case, I talked about the weather after I asked for her major lol. Could have done 1 more second on the handhold. I got her number and we have a coffee date set for Thursday.

Tomorrow I have TWO dates set up. A second date from the girl I went out for coffee with yesterday. Second, a coffee date with a girl I've known for like a month now who I met via cold approach and have been texting sporadically. Need to find time to do a couple approaches.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7
Didn't do approaches but had a date.
Date 1: 7.5/10. She confirmed the date the day before, and said she was excited about it. I showed up, then she texts me that she's running 20 mins late because she has homework. I say(not losing frame) "what homework", she responds 20 minutes later. At this point, it's 40 minutes after the agreed-upon date time so I left her on read. May re-engage if I feel like it(that was our 2nd date).

Date 2: 7/10. Coffee date, this was from an approach I did a month ago and stayed in touch with. I'm happy with the conversation we had and what we talked about, but I wish I could have escalated a bit more at the end(we were on campus). I will text her in a few days to hang out again(her coming over to my place or vise versa).

Have a coffee date scheduled for tomorrow with the 9/10 approach from earlier this week.

The day was bad though because I did not approach. In business terms, approaches is the leading indicator to dates and thus lays. So I need to approach 4 times at least tomorrow to make up for it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7
Didn't do approaches but had a date.
Date 1: 7.5/10. She confirmed the date the day before, and said she was excited about it. I showed up, then she texts me that she's running 20 mins late because she has homework. I say(not losing frame) "what homework", she responds 20 minutes later. At this point, it's 40 minutes after the agreed-upon date time so I left her on read. May re-engage if I feel like it(that was our 2nd date).

Date 2: 7/10. Coffee date, this was from an approach I did a month ago and stayed in touch with. I'm happy with the conversation we had and what we talked about, but I wish I could have escalated a bit more at the end(we were on campus). I will text her in a few days to hang out again(her coming over to my place or vise versa).

Have a coffee date scheduled for tomorrow with the 9/10 approach from earlier this week.

The day was bad though because I did not approach. In business terms, approaches is the leading indicator to dates and thus lays. So I need to approach 4 times at least tomorrow to make up for it.
The term burn out is legit. I've swung the hammer 7nightd a week. I pissed far too much time on game. In retrospect, ideally a handful approaches a day and 100x on purpose. Get paper right. Invest. Stack paper. The amount of train wrecks is astronomical. Vet hard. Fire fast. Approach more tomorrow. At this point I am all for leveling up and sniper approaching. Lastly meditate. You take Ls in the game. Something blogging or coaching you don't experience. Reset. Never base your self value on your experience pulling or rejection.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The term burn out is legit. I've swung the hammer 7nightd a week. I pissed far too much time on game. In retrospect, ideally a handful approaches a day and 100x on purpose. Get paper right. Invest. Stack paper. The amount of train wrecks is astronomical. Vet hard. Fire fast. Approach more tomorrow. At this point I am all for leveling up and sniper approaching. Lastly meditate. You take Ls in the game. Something blogging or coaching you don't experience. Reset. Never base your self value on your experience pulling or rejection.
You're absolutely right. In the past I have put way too much weight on girls that if I didn't approach, it would ruin my day. Now, as you said, I'm working on getting past that. I will admit though, it's hard sometimes.

I think one reason why it's so hard is there's so toxicity surrounding pickup. It's not hard to find it on this forum, and oftentimes getting rejected/ghosted by girls really sucks. There's not one place you can turn and get comforting praise sometimes it seems. Even the coaches want to sell you their product and will prey on your insecurities/sell you false hope of what's possible.

That's why I really appreciate everyone who responds to my log. You @DEEZEDBRAH , and also @Çharismo, @eli77 @Don Dark Horse @Modern Man Advice @mikedee @SW15 @mrskinnypantz .... yall real ones.

I hope to make everyone who reads this say wow, if that guy can do it, literally anyone can(with enough work).

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. In the past I have put way too much weight on girls that if I didn't approach, it would ruin my day. Now, as you said, I'm working on getting past that. I will admit though, it's hard sometimes.

I think one reason why it's so hard is there's so toxicity surrounding pickup. It's not hard to find it on this forum, and oftentimes getting rejected/ghosted by girls really sucks. There's not one place you can turn and get comforting praise sometimes it seems. Even the coaches want to sell you their product and will prey on your insecurities/sell you false hope of what's possible.

That's why I really appreciate everyone who responds to my log. You @DEEZEDBRAH , and also @Çharismo, @eli77 @Don Dark Horse @Modern Man Advice @mikedee @SW15 @mrskinnypantz .... yall real ones.

I hope to make everyone who reads this say wow, if that guy can do it, literally anyone can(with enough work).
Proud of you man.

One thing I will say about rejection, never take it personally. That is one of my four amendments. I know it's easier said than done, but the more you understand humans and how your "ego" works, you stop translating people's actions with who you truly are.

Be patient. Keep at it. It will make more sense the more you grow as a man and as a person.

Last but not least, keep in mind there is a reason things don't work out aka click with someone. There are only certain people in life that you will cross paths that can genuinely complement you.

Modern Man Advice

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true getting married before after40 and getting rejected can be the best thing to happen to most they just dont know it

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8
2 approaches, 1 date that was scheduled but cancelled
Approach 1: 8/10. This one was a blowout lol... Idk if it was me, or just a ****ty girl. Pretty sure the latter. I was sitting on a bench, she was walking by. After she passed me, I got up and hustle walked to her, said my opener, and she didn't even stop walking. Honestly, her loss, not that big of a deal.

Approach 2: 9/10. Super sweet girl. Did my approach, she really enjoyed it, but I could tell that she didn't "hook". I don't know how to explain it, but I can tell in the first 10 seconds if she will say yes or not. I went for the close and she said she is engaged(!), but we exchanged IGs and she liked a pic of mine lol. I had a great conversation with her though, I'm really happy with how I handled that one. Areas for improvement: More kino early on in the interaction.

Had a first date(coffee) scheduled with a girl who cancelled when I said "Good morning :) see you this afternoon", she said she was busy with an essay and asked to reschedule. I did not fall into the frame by saying "oh sorry, what's the essay on"(she could be lying) or saying "Ok, sounds good"(it's not good, is it?). I literally said "Ok I'll get back to you" and left it at that. This is something I've only learned lately!! She continued to apologize and asked for rescheduled to drinks at a bar on Monday night. I agreed, so it's scheduled. Hoping for the best!

Meeting up with my long time FWB tomorrow.

One thing I will say about rejection, never take it personally. That is one of my four amendments. I know it's easier said than done, but the more you understand humans and how your "ego" works, you stop translating people's actions with who you truly are.

Be patient. Keep at it. It will make more sense the more you grow as a man and as a person.
You are absolutely right. I have to enjoy the process more than anything else.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9
1 approach, the campus was empty but that's not a good excuse.
Approach 1: 8/10. She was walking in the opposite direction. I did not open this one with intent. She said she had a boyfriend immediately. She stayed and talked to me, and we built pretty good rapport.

The campus was mostly empty(Friday) but I know that's a BS reason not to approach. I had a couple of opportunities that I flubbed. I will do better.

FWB went well :)

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I complimented her on her skin and said she looks very young for her age, I probably made her day.
I'm not sure that's what woman want to hear. Go get em.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buffalo bill comes to mind haha.
I got up and hustle walked to her, said my opener, and she didn't even stop walking.
It happened to me a couple times. The worst ones will be when you're in a groove, and approaching chicks that you aren't even interested in; just to get the batting practice... Then having those chicks laugh at you.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Complimenting their skin/hair is similar to complimenting a guy's muscles, at least at my age

It happened to me a couple times. The worst ones will be when you're in a groove, and approaching chicks that you aren't even interested in; just to get the batting practice... Then having those chicks laugh at you.
I've learned in the past 3 months that rejection like that is *USUALLY* a reflection of her, not you. How do you know if it isn't you? Simple - you are getting a number one out of every 3-5 approaches or higher. That means your game is good(you're getting other girls), but that girl that rejected you hard was not in a good place.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complimenting their skin/hair is similar to complimenting a guy's muscles, at least at my age
You complemented her on her skin and said (SHE LOOKS VERY YOUNG FOR HER AGE). And you thought you made her day! ((NOW)) your schooling me on what a compliment is..

Women know what your after. If you believe complimenting them works then you just keep doing that, I'm suggesting what she hears is (for your age) nix the for your age.

Good luck on your mission.