Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suave1's Approach/Dating Journal

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As promised, I posted "What I learned from my approach log in 2021", able to see here:

A special thanks to @DEEZEDBRAH @SW15 @Çharismo @Don Dark Horse @Modern Man Advice for your great advice along the way. I'm really looking forward to starting this up again in a few weeks once the spring semester starts!!
@Suave1 mate,big ups!

For starters, be vague with locations, specifics, and unnecessary details. Misc detectives and doxing. None of which is good for biz, dating or personal life.

When I was on my come up I wish I had older mentors or playboy's on the come up. @darksprezzatura @nicksaiz65 are doing it right. Level up. Fitness, diet, lifestyle, and get baeeeees. Get paper right. Pull but it's SPORT.

Most fellas your Sr switch off after getting vjj. Stop lifting. Soy juice and urinate from the seated position. It begs for cucking. Far too many married dorks shilling rubbish, no receipts but house husband got advice despite not pulling after 5 decades. I feel bad for young blood. There's lots of E flexing. No receipts but buy my rubbish E book. Marriage bad. BRB play house. BRB house husband dating YouTube. BRB no receipts but 6 day rant on marriage bad. This is what young blood have for gurus. Few exceptions. Fewer receipts. Did not happen. There's a reason they say never meet your hero's /role models etc.

If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self, sleep more. Less pickup 7x a week rampaging through clubs. More sniper approach big ups @SW15 and preserve energy. Real talk, you take Ls approaching. Pickup and going out taught me game. Experience taught me female nature. Enough experience and it is second nature. Acquire competence not mpua. How? 3x approach EVERYDAY. Handful even for sport. Have a life. Yes, pull. Get girls. But more important things exist. Freedom, individual sovereignty, and purpose. Get on your purpose. Every set is practice. I see nothing. Field test everything. Skeptical if it's not field tested especially if somebody is shilling.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Suave1 mate,big ups!

For starters, be vague with locations, specifics, and unnecessary details. Misc detectives and doxing. None of which is good for biz, dating or personal life.

When I was on my come up I wish I had older mentors or playboy's on the come up. @darksprezzatura @nicksaiz65 are doing it right. Level up. Fitness, diet, lifestyle, and get baeeeees. Get paper right. Pull but it's SPORT.

Most fellas your Sr switch off after getting vjj. Stop lifting. Soy juice and urinate from the seated position. It begs for cucking. Far too many married dorks shilling rubbish, no receipts but house husband got advice despite not pulling after 5 decades. I feel bad for young blood. There's lots of E flexing. No receipts but buy my rubbish E book. Marriage bad. BRB play house. BRB house husband dating YouTube. BRB no receipts but 6 day rant on marriage bad. This is what young blood have for gurus. Few exceptions. Fewer receipts. Did not happen. There's a reason they say never meet your hero's /role models etc.

If I could go back in time, I would tell my younger self, sleep more. Less pickup 7x a week rampaging through clubs. More sniper approach big ups @SW15 and preserve energy. Real talk, you take Ls approaching. Pickup and going out taught me game. Experience taught me female nature. Enough experience and it is second nature. Acquire competence not mpua. How? 3x approach EVERYDAY. Handful even for sport. Have a life. Yes, pull. Get girls. But more important things exist. Freedom, individual sovereignty, and purpose. Get on your purpose. Every set is practice. I see nothing. Field test everything. Skeptical if it's not field tested especially if somebody is shilling.
Thanks man, I’m trying my best to be great out here. Appreciate the mention. Your words ring true as always.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I like those types tho.
Especially the little skinny ones .
Annoyingly tatted, skinny, pierced and alternative looking chicks are my bag too.
I'm a part of the same tribe.... Damn.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and urinate from the seated position.
I sit to pee. A side effect of having a pierced c0ck. It makes sense. I'd only have to spend more of my time cleaning my own p1ss off of my own toilet. It also eliminates wet leg syndrome.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Suave1 mate,big ups!

Bump

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Suave1 mate,big ups!

I agree completely with what would you said. Leveling up your life translates to girls, as well.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely with what would you said. Leveling up your life translates to girls, as well.
Stay on the grind but go back to the framework of the Game. Your prize. Cultivate the lifestyle. Don't look back. Women are of secondary importance.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
The term burn out is legit. I've swung the hammer 7nightd a week. I pissed far too much time on game. In retrospect, ideally a handful approaches a day and 100x on purpose. Get paper right. Invest. Stack paper. The amount of train wrecks is astronomical. Vet hard. Fire fast. Approach more tomorrow. At this point I am all for leveling up and sniper approaching. Lastly meditate. You take Ls in the game. Something blogging or coaching you don't experience. Reset. Never base your self value on your experience pulling or rejection.
Well said. Be sure to stay focused on your mission. These huns can distract and expend lots of your energy.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. In the past I have put way too much weight on girls that if I didn't approach, it would ruin my day. Now, as you said, I'm working on getting past that. I will admit though, it's hard sometimes.

I think one reason why it's so hard is there's so toxicity surrounding pickup. It's not hard to find it on this forum, and oftentimes getting rejected/ghosted by girls really sucks. There's not one place you can turn and get comforting praise sometimes it seems. Even the coaches want to sell you their product and will prey on your insecurities/sell you false hope of what's possible.

That's why I really appreciate everyone who responds to my log. You @DEEZEDBRAH , and also @Çharismo, @eli77 @Don Dark Horse @Modern Man Advice @mikedee @SW15 @mrskinnypantz .... yall real ones.

I hope to make everyone who reads this say wow, if that guy can do it, literally anyone can(with enough work).
Bro honestly, so much of what you go through happens to most of us. You are doing a ton more than most just by making approaches almost every day. I find it really inspiring. Taken me long to return to this thread but I am happy I did.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 11
3 approaches! Great day
Approach 1: 8/10. I'm really happy about this one. From afar, she did not look that hot. I was walking by and she was sitting down. As I was passing, she made eye contact with me twice. I walked past her, and thought to myself "She isn't that hot, but gave me heavy IOIs so **** it"... anyways, she is hot! The approach went great, and she literally went for a hug with me. Areas for improvement - escalate on a hook like that - instadate!
Approach 2: 8.5/10. She has a banging body. I was waiting for my food and she was sitting down in the food court. I said my line and she really liked it! So I asked if I could join her for lunch, so we basically had an instadate. It went well, and we ended with hugging. She seems to want a relationship though so let's see how it goes. I'm going to escalate harder.
Approach 3: 7.5/10. Not my best approach... I wasn't feeling great but saw the opportunity and went for it. Still got her number but I was a little awkward.

Something I observed yesterday is if I get excited about the approach and the girl, I perform better. Have a date for tomorrow that may cancel, her texting doesn't indicate interest.
I would love to know your line in approach 2 here

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. Be sure to stay focused on your mission. These huns can distract and expend lots of your energy.
For real.

I'm a huge fan ecky and the practice of meditation. Women are emo and modern women are ****ed up literally. Ran through, decades of D, stds, gang bangs, abortions, birth control, and a number of things trashing their body as well as their fertility. Most fellas even king Chad or gigga billionaire is secs away from getting wrecked by a venue fly trap ... that being western women. Meditation turns down the volume. Laser focus after on that which truly matters.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
***START OF SPRING SEMESTER***
Day 33

0 approaches
I did not have the time to go to campus today. Although I live right across the street, I was literally working the entire day. This is a lesson in time management. Approaching girls is more important than getting my books ordered, you know? So I was disappointed but lots of days left to make an impact.

I would love to know your line in approach 2 here
Same outline as every other approach.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 34
0 approaches
I walked around my campus for an hour and had over a dozen approach opportunities, yet approached 0 times. I'm rusty. I need to visualize myself approaching before I go out and approach.

Interestingly, my approach anxiety is actually less now than it was at the end of last semester. I feel like having that break was a really amazing thing to do. However, I am rusty in a game where you can have no rust. I need to practice a lot more.

What does “practice” mean? Well to be honest, if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I’m going to try visualizing myself approaching before going out and approaching in real life because when I’ve done it in the past it’s been really productive.

So I’m going to close my eyes and imagine myself walking up to a girl in a calm and controlled manner. Then saying my lines, and then you know everything after that. I'll report back.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 35
0 approaches
Cold start to this semester. I had to work all day and didn't have time go to go the office
Day 36
1 approach
Approach 1: 8/10. Red hair and short. She was very attractive, and she was sitting down in the food hall. I went up and did my lines, talked for a bit, then closed. I got her number but she stopped responding. Areas for improvement: More teasing. My first approach for the semester!
Day 37
0 approaches
Another rough day. I had work all day long, which stopped me from going to campus.

I'm going to wake up earlier so I can get ahead on my school work. From now on I'm going to wake up at 6am(I previously woke up at 7:30 or 8)

Last edited:

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 38
1 approach
Approach 1: 8/10. Good approach but she had a boyfriend
Day 39
1 approach
Approach 1: 7/10. Decent approach, she had a boyfriend as well.
Day 40
3 approaches
Approach 1: 8/10. Curly hair, big lips. She was sititing down. Great approach in my opinion but she had a boyfriend.
Approach 2: 8.5/10. Huge boobs, blonde hair. This was a fun one! She hooked immediately. I got her number and I'm currently texting her for a date.
Approach 3: 6.5/10. Blue eyes, blonde hair. This was a great opportunity I couldn't pass up, she was sitting down just chilling. I had a great approach and I'm currently texting her for a date.

I won't be able to post with the detail that I did last semester because I am significantly busier than I was last semester :(

Two things I've learned so far:
-Giving her a personalized compliment on the opener(I thought you were cute, I like your hair/necklace/etc) is a great addition
-When I walk around, I am only focused on my internal locus of control. I am not thinking anymore "She looks too bitchy" or "She has too many people around her" for the most part. Now, all I'm focusing on is 1. Do I want to **** her? and 2. Ok, then let's go flip the stone(meaning approach her). This is a new part of my mindset that has come about because I have been caring less about what others think. I used to be afraid of being judged for being approached. However, recently I realized I will be judged no matter what I do. So I might as well do what I want. I will only let the people I want judge me - the girls I approach! Not anyone that sees me, or her friends who she talks to me about. I am living the life I want to live by detaching myself from the typical judgment fueled fear most people have at this age.