Study: Testosterone makes men speak their mind more, makes them less worried about fitting in

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
They rubbed testosterone gel on men's arms, and then those men stopped engaging in deceptive, supplicating, people-pleasing behavior. They spoke their minds confidently regardless of what others think.

Reminder: independence -- or "not giving a ****" -- is attractive on a biological level.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Now that's interesting...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
"We show that exogenous testosterone fully eliminated strategic, i.e., feigned, prosociality and thus decreased submission to audience expectations."

I've always associated a ZFG attitude with being confident in oneself - not one's testosterone levels. Does this mean the guys that worry about how hot their gf is and what other men think of them are low T? Or those who consistently want to know if another guy thinks this chick is hot?

Does correlation equate to causation?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont appease to non sense when you feel strong enough to handle a conflict with others especially when you see them as retards.

The whole woke mob could be effectively defeated by raising the average man test back to decent levels like 30 yrs ago.

Reaction score
Science continually affirms game concepts that have been around for decades.

Being an @sshole is preferable to being amenable

Game was always about pretending to be alpha

You have to become an alpha in your mind. It won't be easy.

Start by learning to fix things yourself. It doesn't matter what, just things around the house.

Start lifting weights. You will gain confidence, but also the ability to defend yourself.

Speak to women. Get out of your comfort zone. Learn to accept rejection.

If you do those things, you will gain enough confidence to fake it, and that's a good start

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have a sh!tload of testosterone, but IDGAF about other people's opinions and I have rarely been without female companions since I was twelve. Never got it tested though, because IDGAF...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The loud idiots are about the only casualty of low T im comfortable with

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought this was obvious enough to not require a scientific study to figure out? Interesting read nonetheless.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought this was obvious enough to not require a scientific study to figure out? Interesting read nonetheless.
Our intuitions are important, but they are always clouded and uncertain and prone to wishful thinking

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"We show that exogenous testosterone fully eliminated strategic, i.e., feigned, prosociality and thus decreased submission to audience expectations."

I've always associated a ZFG attitude with being confident in oneself - not one's testosterone levels. Does this mean the guys that worry about how hot their gf is and what other men think of them are low T? Or those who consistently want to know if another guy thinks this chick is hot?

Does correlation equate to causation?
Testosterone is a key part of confidence levels in men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve just done 7 weeks of the most intensive weight training of my life and I can feel personality shift.

I had a senior employee unfairly criticise me and be fairly rude and I told him professionally where to get off, hung up and called his boss to tell him he’s out of line.

In my whole career I would usually have just buckled to any seniority but my thought process is now: Nothing is worth that, it doesn’t matter if you’re the CEO; my wife, my parents or whoever. I am not being spoken down to and berated by anyone. Constructive criticism, yes. Frank discussions - yes. Be rude, holler etc, no.

I have been wondering whether the intense lifting and androgenic lifestyle (not roids but high protein/liftint/sleep) has changed my personality a bit. I’ve also had less tolerance of my wife when she’s out of line.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always associated a ZFG attitude with being confident in oneself - not one's testosterone levels
Decent T levels prevent a man from becoming sluggish. Thar, in turn, probably strengthens his self-assurance to such a degree that he's less prone to the anxiety that so often hinders us from speaking our minds

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve just done 7 weeks of the most intensive weight training of my life and I can feel personality shift.
So glad you discovered assertiveness.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been wondering whether the intense lifting and androgenic lifestyle (not roids but high protein/liftint/sleep) has changed my personality a bit. I’ve also had less tolerance of my wife when she’s out of line.
Weight lifting is good for more than just muscles :)
It literally and metaphorically helps some people strengthen their backbone.

It also raises testosterone.

But the ZFG attitude can be learned in low t states, and it can also more naturally come in higher t states.

I know I missed a dose if im feeling more complacent.