Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Struggling to Maintain Long Term Relationships

TheProspect

Reaction score
Tbh, I think it is more weak to let some girl put you in a relationship without your approval/discussing then a guy asking.
Well duh

A chick doesn’t just walk up and tell you you’re in a relationship with her as if you have no choice lol

A girl will express a desire for exclusivity, at which point you discuss what that would look like (if you’re interested) before either accepting or declining.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh, I think it is more weak to let some girl put you in a relationship without your approval/discussing then a guy asking.
What are you talking about man? She doesn’t just declare y’all together. She asks “where is this going?” State the terms then the guy accepts or says “let’s just keep it the way it is.”

Reaction score
What are you talking about man? She doesn’t just declare y’all together. She asks “where is this going?” State the terms then the guy accepts or says “let’s just keep it the way it is.”
See TheProspect's post, he said it better than me lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d maybe take a different way with screening. You asking what there most fun time was. If they talk about non stop parties and being out in the town you MAY be looking at a girl who s lost her stickiness. Obviously u don't next over one thing.

You do need to show you can communicate indirectly.