Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stressed out AF!

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit a turbulent time. Basically sailing through a **** storm, solutions on the horizon, it's something I can handle.

BUT I'm stressed out with all the life changing events going on, bit of an internal crisis.

The big thing is financial. I'm going to come out of this better off but it's going to be hard and I'm emotionally drained.

Got good women. Noticed as I'm stressed out dealing with everything my frame feels like it's slipping.

Advise.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear man, I remember feeling this kind of stress when my marriage was breaking down during a major project from work. My ex was fighting with me while I was on conference calls and I was muting while she was going off and then going back to the call pretending nothing was wrong and trying to concentrate on the task at hand.

Suffice to say I got through it and I believe now Im a stronger person. You will be the same, before this hurdle in your life you were in someway weaker then you will be when you get through it which you will.

Imagine what your capable of next. In the meantime you have to white knuckle it :)

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. It happens to all of us. Best thing to do is set some goals to knock out whatever the issues are, and go at it. Some goals will be short term and resolved in days. Others may take months. Focus on resolving what’s in your control and let the rest go. Come here and spill your guts to us as you need to. We have a great group of guys here who have, collectively, seen and been through pretty much everything.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't join NATO. Lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit a turbulent time. Basically sailing through a **** storm, solutions on the horizon, it's something I can handle.

BUT I'm stressed out with all the life changing events going on, bit of an internal crisis.

The big thing is financial. I'm going to come out of this better off but it's going to be hard and I'm emotionally drained.

Got good women. Noticed as I'm stressed out dealing with everything my frame feels like it's slipping.

Advise.
Don't join NATO. Lol

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Advise.
My advice: never let on with a women when things are bad. Maybe explain you are a little distracted but that’s it. Women react to any weakness you display, so act like Captain Kirk and never show your hand.

Journaling can help, getting all the stuff out of your head and onto paper Is a great way to cope with stress. I’m a big fan of all things by Ryder Carroll. His journaling methods have helped me become more successful career-wise.

Another thing I would do is listen to some stuff from Jim Rohn. His talks remind me what is important.

Why do we fall?

Good luck!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
There are only three things I do when Im stressed:

A.- Bang my gf
B.- Exercise
C.- Play Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

Hope that helps.