Street Approach 10's Head On

oldsalt

Reaction score
I work in an small area of a city where I frequently encounter '10's on the street. It is the nature of the area and its layout, its many boutiques and its reputation - this all results in a very high density of extremely beautiful women in a small area. In the mornings on the way to work, afternoons at lunchtime and around 5pm it is a nice place to be.

In approaching, I achieve vastly different results depending on whether we encounter each other walking head-on versus whether I approach from an angle. I get good results when approaching at an angle. However, I have had little success at stopping 10's head-on.

This, in itself, is not a problem.

The 'problem' is I tend to see more 10's head on than I do in any other situation. I have been been hit with three 10's in a span of 10min as I'm walking down the sidewalk. This has happened several times. It is simply too much to ignore.

I want to know if there is any advice anyone has on stopping 10's head-on.

Alternatively maybe someone knows some way I can change the universe so it presents me with more 10's in my periphery instead of walking right at me.

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude where is this place? its alost like that seinfeld episode wth the beautiful women all go to the exclusive club

ToughLove

Banned
Reaction score
this happens in any downtown area's financial district too - all the hot looking intellect finance *****es walking around I also see a few 10's every few minutes, so this goes in any regular city