Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange followup to a bad date

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a daygame direct approach and the girl was very receptive. She always responded to my texts right away and enthusiastically. Tonight she travelled across the city to come to a bar near my place.

She texted she’d be 5 minutes late and I wrote back “minus 5 points”, to which she just did the iPhone ‘dislike’ thing. I was way overtired from work, so my vibe/seduction was not on point. She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her favorite clubs, partying, and her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.

So I shrugged my shoulders and went back home. A half hour later, I was surprised to get a text:

HER: “Had a great night chatting with you
ME: “Was nice getting to know you better” (I have nothing to lose - why not keep it going)
HER: “Kinda wanna try your wine from France now lol :D” (context: my 2nd attempt to pull was inviting her back for wine)
HER (again): “I’m so bored at my friends place now
ME: “Maybe another night. A friend came over to chill now” (Nobody’s here - but letting her come back after rejecting 3 times would be way too far in her frame).
Then no response from her.

My questions are:
  1. Why do you think she texted?
  2. How to proceed? My plan is to wait at least one week, then invite her directly to my place for the wine. Does that sound like my best shot at injecting some liquid love into her moist hole?
[Preemptive note: I get other girls and have no problem just forgetting about her. But I want to improve and learn. Remember: If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten!]

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a short attention span, and other options. Looks factor.

I'd proceed w/game a bit more, but don't get too attached. She plays her fem game well.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She thought that she had a plate lined up after her date with you. She was more interested in the current plate.

Her plate canceled/flaked and she threw out a hook to see if you would bite on her coming over.

My response would have been "I just cracked open that bottle of Italian wine. If you want to try it, you should get here quickly".

Either she comes over to bang or she doesnt.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
just another time wasting h0e
I find you waaaay toо red pilled. You hate women. That girl could be looking for sex just like in your favorite p0rno which you keep watching when that nofap fails. I’m open to things. I’m fckd up in the head and that means women should be too. Why mental masturbate over a woman ideal, they all different.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll be f*** difficult now after turning her down

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I find you waaaay toо red pilled. You hate women. That girl could be looking for sex just like in your favorite p0rno which you keep watching when that nofap fails. I’m open to things. I’m fckd up in the head and that means women should be too. Why mental masturbate over a woman ideal, they all different.

"She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.

she doesnt even want to touch OP and you think she wants to fu.ck him? LMAO

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your inability to pay attention and self love is your second mistake you gotta fix, that just immature. The btch messaged op and he aboided her availability trap.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.

I have to give him that, possible the other one she lined up failed, and she didn't wanted to spend the night alone, but lining sex now would be hard anyway

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw a text her way this afternoon and see if she responds. If not, NEXT. If so, I'll invite her directly to my place another time.

Some people commented about me turning her down when she texted after. My take on that:
- She showed such low interest that I was shocked to hear from her. I assumed she was just messing around. I took it as Beta Bait.
- Assuming she was DTF (which I doubt, although the suggestion that her other plate flaked is plausible), I prefer to not bang her over being treated like a low-value plate. If she didn't perceive me as Alpha enough, then I'd rather work on that instead of bending to her frame.

As always, I'm open to other views / suggestions.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'll throw a text her way this afternoon and see if she responds. If not, NEXT. If so, I'll invite her directly to my place another time.

Some people commented about me turning her down when she texted after. My take on that:
- She showed such low interest that I was shocked to hear from her. I assumed she was just messing around. I took it as Beta Bait.
- Assuming she was DTF (which I doubt, although the suggestion that her other plate flaked is plausible), I prefer to not bang her over being treated like a low-value plate. If she didn't perceive me as Alpha enough, then I'd rather work on that instead of bending to her frame.

She already said she wants to try that wine.

Point blank invite her to your place for a glass. She can shyte or get off the pot.

If she doesnt agree and show up, burn her number.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
maybe she wants to fu.ck op but is embarased to show with him public

i have it with fatties and older women

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The most rationale thought that comes to my mind is the following. She is super hot for someone, the dude NC or some other problem for her, so she shows up for date with you, uninterested, then baam emotions hit her head, she calls uber, goes over, things don't work out, she calls you back. This way at least it means she has 70% IL in you, but in that guy 90%.

I'm afraid inviting her over to your place won't work, or it could, hit or miss.

What to do in such a situat9ion?

xuzaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree.

For me, the real question is less "what to do" and more about female psychology, i.e. why did she send that? I don't buy into the plate theory in this instance, since I think she had zero-interest in me. Most compelling answer seems to be:
You chased and validated her but it just wasnt quite enough for her ego so she sought more
Follow-up: texted her the next day and no response. Next. Onwards and (deep) inwards.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely agree.

For me, the real question is less "what to do" and more about female psychology, i.e. why did she send that? I don't buy into the plate theory in this instance, since I think she had zero-interest in me. Most compelling answer seems to be:

Follow-up: texted her the next day and no response. Next. Onwards and (deep) inwards.
She wanted attention from you and a free drink or dinner whatever you did. She might want that attention again in the future so she texted you dangling the carrot of sex in your face.

Next!

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was rude as hell to you during the date. I would have called her on it when she texted and if she apologized then invite her over. If she got defensive then next her. She sounds like trouble anyway.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh!
She's playing games with you and it's stroking her ego every time you show interest.
Throw this one in the garbage and never look back.

Strange/Bizarre behavior = No interest
Some people might believe it's low interest, but I believe there's absolutely nothing there.
Not even an ounce!