"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Strange followup to a bad date

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
I did a daygame direct approach and the girl was very receptive. She always responded to my texts right away and enthusiastically. Tonight she travelled across the city to come to a bar near my place.

She texted she’d be 5 minutes late and I wrote back “minus 5 points”, to which she just did the iPhone ‘dislike’ thing. I was way overtired from work, so my vibe/seduction was not on point. She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her favorite clubs, partying, and her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.

So I shrugged my shoulders and went back home. A half hour later, I was surprised to get a text:

HER: “Had a great night chatting with you”
ME: “Was nice getting to know you better” (I have nothing to lose - why not keep it going)
HER: “Kinda wanna try your wine from France now lol :D” (context: my 2nd attempt to pull was inviting her back for wine)
HER (again): “I’m so bored at my friends place now”
ME: “Maybe another night. A friend came over to chill now” (Nobody’s here - but letting her come back after rejecting 3 times would be way too far in her frame).
Then no response from her.

My questions are:
  1. Why do you think she texted?
  2. How to proceed? My plan is to wait at least one week, then invite her directly to my place for the wine. Does that sound like my best shot at injecting some liquid love into her moist hole?
[Preemptive note: I get other girls and have no problem just forgetting about her. But I want to improve and learn. Remember: If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten!]
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
She has a short attention span, and other options. Looks factor.

I'd proceed w/game a bit more, but don't get too attached. She plays her fem game well.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
She thought that she had a plate lined up after her date with you. She was more interested in the current plate.

Her plate canceled/flaked and she threw out a hook to see if you would bite on her coming over.

My response would have been "I just cracked open that bottle of Italian wine. If you want to try it, you should get here quickly".

Either she comes over to bang or she doesnt.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
just another time wasting h0e
I find you waaaay toо red pilled. You hate women. That girl could be looking for sex just like in your favorite p0rno which you keep watching when that nofap fails. I’m open to things. I’m fckd up in the head and that means women should be too. Why mental masturbate over a woman ideal, they all different.
 

Sigma68

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
England
It'll be f*** difficult now after turning her down
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I find you waaaay toо red pilled. You hate women. That girl could be looking for sex just like in your favorite p0rno which you keep watching when that nofap fails. I’m open to things. I’m fckd up in the head and that means women should be too. Why mental masturbate over a woman ideal, they all different.

"She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.


she doesnt even want to touch OP and you think she wants to fu.ck him? LMAO
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Your inability to pay attention and self love is your second mistake you gotta fix, that just immature. The btch messaged op and he aboided her availability trap.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
"She wasn’t reciprocating any kino, despite obviously not being a shy girl (She’s very hot, dresses hot, and knows she’s hot. Within the first 10 minutes she had already talked about her Italian ex-boyfriend). I tried to pull 3 times, and she just took out her phone and booked an Uber. It was awkward. We walked out, she said thanks but didn’t even turn to face me and got in the car.


she doesnt even want to touch OP and you think she wants to fu.ck him? LMAO
I have to give him that, possible the other one she lined up failed, and she didn't wanted to spend the night alone, but lining sex now would be hard anyway
 

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
I'll throw a text her way this afternoon and see if she responds. If not, NEXT. If so, I'll invite her directly to my place another time.

Some people commented about me turning her down when she texted after. My take on that:
- She showed such low interest that I was shocked to hear from her. I assumed she was just messing around. I took it as Beta Bait.
- Assuming she was DTF (which I doubt, although the suggestion that her other plate flaked is plausible), I prefer to not bang her over being treated like a low-value plate. If she didn't perceive me as Alpha enough, then I'd rather work on that instead of bending to her frame.

As always, I'm open to other views / suggestions.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I'll throw a text her way this afternoon and see if she responds. If not, NEXT. If so, I'll invite her directly to my place another time.

Some people commented about me turning her down when she texted after. My take on that:
- She showed such low interest that I was shocked to hear from her. I assumed she was just messing around. I took it as Beta Bait.
- Assuming she was DTF (which I doubt, although the suggestion that her other plate flaked is plausible), I prefer to not bang her over being treated like a low-value plate. If she didn't perceive me as Alpha enough, then I'd rather work on that instead of bending to her frame.

As always, I'm open to other views / suggestions.
She already said she wants to try that wine.

Point blank invite her to your place for a glass. She can shyte or get off the pot.

If she doesnt agree and show up, burn her number.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
maybe she wants to fu.ck op but is embarased to show with him public


i have it with fatties and older women
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
As always, I'm open to other views / suggestions.
The most rationale thought that comes to my mind is the following. She is super hot for someone, the dude NC or some other problem for her, so she shows up for date with you, uninterested, then baam emotions hit her head, she calls uber, goes over, things don't work out, she calls you back. This way at least it means she has 70% IL in you, but in that guy 90%.

I'm afraid inviting her over to your place won't work, or it could, hit or miss.

What to do in such a situat9ion?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
she doesnt even want to touch OP and you think she wants to fu.ck him? LMAO
Completely agree.

For me, the real question is less "what to do" and more about female psychology, i.e. why did she send that? I don't buy into the plate theory in this instance, since I think she had zero-interest in me. Most compelling answer seems to be:
You chased and validated her but it just wasnt quite enough for her ego so she sought more
Follow-up: texted her the next day and no response. Next. Onwards and (deep) inwards.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Completely agree.

For me, the real question is less "what to do" and more about female psychology, i.e. why did she send that? I don't buy into the plate theory in this instance, since I think she had zero-interest in me. Most compelling answer seems to be:


Follow-up: texted her the next day and no response. Next. Onwards and (deep) inwards.
She wanted attention from you and a free drink or dinner whatever you did. She might want that attention again in the future so she texted you dangling the carrot of sex in your face.

Next!
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Sounds like she was rude as hell to you during the date. I would have called her on it when she texted and if she apologized then invite her over. If she got defensive then next her. She sounds like trouble anyway.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Ugh!
She's playing games with you and it's stroking her ego every time you show interest.
Throw this one in the garbage and never look back.

Strange/Bizarre behavior = No interest
Some people might believe it's low interest, but I believe there's absolutely nothing there.
Not even an ounce!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top