Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stranded girl asked me for help

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t tell you for sure but prostitues can take care of them selves. And she might have thought you where a cop. I don’t know man, she could have been a church girl. All I know is it’s over and I’d forget about it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t tell you for sure but prostitues can take care of them selves. And she might have thought you where a cop. I don’t know man, she could have been a church girl. All I know is it’s over and I’d forget about it.
I don't find the prostitute scenario likely because why would she approach a cop? I had a bike in the back, I looked like I came from the gym, and there is nothing that screams "cop". All I said is that I don't think it makes a difference based on the overall principle of what's involved. I would likely be less obsessive about her, or not at all, if I thought it was a prostitute.

However, either way, the discussion about this has already settled the issue in my mind. The general consensus is that I did not miss out on a potential friendship with a church girl from another city a small bit away from here. Or maybe I should try visiting out of town churches and see if there women on those churches are friendlier since country-girls tend to be friendlier.

I remember walking on a road and seeing a girl leer at me through a truck window. That stuff never happens in the city.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is such a thing as an atheist beggar. I've never seen anyone holding a sign that said God is a lie, please help!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is such a thing as an atheist beggar. I've never seen anyone holding a sign that said God is a lie, please help!
She was stranded, she was not a beggar. I offered her money that she never asked for. She wanted a ride.

Its called hitch hiking. This was done mainly in the 60s but I think fizzled out in the 70s or mid 80s. Not normal to get hitch hikers.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably is on drugs...in two years she will look cracked out

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was stranded, she was not a beggar. I offered her money that she never asked for. She wanted a ride.
She was begging for a ride. And I'm not criticizing you for helping her, I probably would have, too. Other people here are guessing substance abuse as her problem. I would lean more toward mental health issues. These should be reasons to help, not excuses to avoid her. It is the sick who need a doctor, right?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was begging for a ride. And I'm not criticizing you for helping her, I probably would have, too. Other people here are guessing substance abuse as her problem. I would lean more toward mental health issues. These should be reasons to help, not excuses to avoid her. It is the sick who need a doctor, right?
I think I would be a coward to avoid her outright the way she presented herself. Would I really be helping her, or would we be entering into a mutually beneficial relationship, and would such an arrangement be fair to either of us without either party feeling used? I like her company, maybe we have a good-time leading to a friendship and she has a free ride? It's just that even if we go with mental health issues, the convulsions are still a deal-breaker and wouldn't feel like a fair exchange with me.

I think I'm too girl-hungry to help (hot) girls without getting something in return that would ease the hunger.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, if you willingly take on other people's problems, or other people with problems, then you'll never be short of problems, or people with problems.
We are not talking about just people but hot girls. Know this sounds textbook AFC, or what you call it, but again, that was a one-off since hot girls normally don't approach me to ask for a ride.....normally that's supposed to be the other way around if someone wants to pick-up a girl and is driving a nice car or something. In these cases, when the girl does the pursuing then it usually means trouble as indicated here. Except if it's a conventional means (i.e. like online or in a social gathering), women can't really approach you unless they are crazy.

The only way the "other people problems" thing works is if it's other guys or a women that's ugly and would be under an hb5 and fat. Once it's an hb involved then it's an opportunity on my end, or is supposed to be, and then it's a question of either being an orbiter or chump or if you just get lucky if you are just hard-up.

The real question is if an hb9 or hb10 approached a guy, but looked like she had a cold, and came up with a story and asked for a ride, what would you feel about that? Again scenarios like this are hard to believe, but it could also be a lucky break as well. People seem to not get this girl looked a bit hot or I probably would have shrugged this off the same day.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have come to the realization that I'm not really girl-hungry, it's just that this girl happened to be hot and I was just taken aback by her approach with me which is why it stayed in the memory after the interaction. Any girls I'm talking to or dealing with simply may not be that hot looking and if there is a personal one to one interaction with a hot girl, regardless of the context, which involves a chance that it could have gone somewhere, even if there are practical issues or risks, then it's going to stick in the memory. I guess most people will remember their last hb9-hb10 even if it was a purely social encounter?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird, but I still have memories of this encounter with this blonde girl when I go into the parking lot area. Like it was a pleasant summer memory and I was stoked that a girl trusted me enough to get into my car and let me drive her to Newmarket and was willing to give me her number? But it was a packaged memory...there was a bike ride on a nice-trail, I did some exercise on the bars in an outdoor gym near the trail, and then ended up at this bank afterwards to withdraw some money and she showed up and it feels like a standout day to even register as a nice memory. I don't feel I missed out though or regret any decision I made that day concerning her, but just liked that this happened and I had a choice and because of that choice I didn't feel like a complete incel? I haven't asked out a girl or asked for a number directly in a while, over a year even, maybe this inaction is making me a bit funny. I just have no space here and finances are too tight to get involved with anyone.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
It's weird, but I still have memories of this encounter with this blonde girl when I go into the parking lot area. Like it was a pleasant summer memory and I was stoked that a girl trusted me enough to get into my car and let me drive her to Newmarket and was willing to give me her number? But it was a packaged memory...there was a bike ride on a nice-trail, I did some exercise on the bars in an outdoor gym near the trail, and then ended up at this bank afterwards to withdraw some money and she showed up and it feels like a standout day to even register as a nice memory. I don't feel I missed out though or regret any decision I made that day concerning her, but just liked that this happened and I had a choice and because of that choice I didn't feel like a complete incel? I haven't asked out a girl or asked for a number directly in a while, over a year even, maybe this inaction is making me a bit funny. I just have no space here and finances are too tight to get involved with anyone.

Dear diary i talked to a crackhead

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear diary i talked to a crackhead
Why does memory favour her then? I thought crackheads did not have smartphones as they cant pay their phone bills.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why does memory favour her then? I thought crackheads did not have smartphones as they cant pay their phone bills.
Honestly you are infatuated with this scenario because you are not getting any other validation from anyone else. To her you were just some now forgotten chump that gave her money, in a sea of other lames who she cant remember and doesnt care to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you are infatuated with this scenario because you are not getting any other validation from anyone else. To her you were just some now forgotten chump that gave her money, in a sea of other lames who she cant remember and doesnt care to.
What about the bike ride in the trail and exercise in the outdoor gym that occurred prior to that? Wouldn't that just stay in isolation if that were the case? It's like, if there wasn't a bike ride in the nature trail, with the outdoor gym experience, and the same scenario happened, I'm not sure if that would have anchored the same way as a memory. You are saying it would? I don't have isolated memories with other women and this is not the only lady that I've talked to.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a nice chat, basically. I guarantee that if you do it a with effort that you will have at least a nice chat at least in the next 2 days also.
There were nice chats with other women. There are women that I've showed and leased out condos to. Yet, there are no solid anchors in those memories. I just find it odd that that particular interaction would stick as a memory like that.

I think its the aspect that she didn't ask for any money but asked to get inside my car which is the stand-out, or offered her phone number after I gave her the money which stood out.

But, come to think of it, you are right, a nice chat will probably get anchored as a memory and be associated with a place when you go to the same place or area at a later time. However, I find the shelf-life for nice chats are usually a few days. They aren't really long memories like that.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What about the bike ride in the trail and exercise in the outdoor gym that occurred prior to that? Wouldn't that just stay in isolation if that were the case? It's like, if there wasn't a bike ride in the nature trail, with the outdoor gym experience, and the same scenario happened, I'm not sure if that would have anchored the same way as a memory. You are saying it would? I don't have isolated memories with other women and this is not the only lady that I've talked to.
Honestly you are coming off slightly mentally wierd and i dont think ill be reading your threads anymore. Bye

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an odd scenario. Seems like if she had convulsions on the bus there would be someone there to call for medical attention. A little strange for a woman to ask a complete stranger for a ride, although people did loads of hitchhiking back in the 60s and 70s when I was growing up.

I don't find the prostitute scenario likely because why would she approach a cop?
I'm not saying she was a prostitute, but if she was and suspected you might be a cop, maybe she was hoping for you to suggest something along the lines of "If you need a ride, maybe we can work something out". That way the suggestion wouldn't be coming from her (although I don't even know if that makes a difference legally - sounds like entrapment though).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly you are coming off slightly mentally wierd and i dont think ill be reading your threads anymore. Bye
That will save me from bothering to press the ignore button from your toxic posts to my thread.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is an odd scenario. Seems like if she had convulsions on the bus there would be someone there to call for medical attention. A little strange for a woman to ask a complete stranger for a ride, although people did loads of hitchhiking back in the 60s and 70s when I was growing up.
But even if its odd, is it a validating experience? It's also odd to win the lottery but people, who buy tickets, desire that odd outcome, which is why they are buying it.

zekko said:
I'm not saying she was a prostitute, but if she was and suspected you might be a cop, maybe she was hoping for you to suggest something along the lines of "If you need a ride, maybe we can work something out". That way the suggestion wouldn't be coming from her (although I don't even know if that makes a difference legally - sounds like entrapment though).
I was dressed poorly with just a sweated up t-shirt and short-pants that comes with a large bike inside my car. I was definitely no cop. Maybe I felt validated by her wanting to be a passenger in my car because of how badly I was dressed or smelled and how my car looked like inside and interpreted that as random love from a stranger lady or something, who knows.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh. I remember loads of nice chats and completely awful (not kidding) chats for years tbh. Remember better the ones that lead to a plate or girlfriend scenario.

There are long-term memories like that which I wouldn't begrudge anyone, except that I reckon you should do that with a load more and keep moving forwards. Or otherwise be looking for something to learn in this. Seems like you are dwelling somewhat.
Good idea. More chats with nice women means more great memories and you might accidentally get a plate or girlfriend, the type of accident I wouldn't mind happening.