"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stop my compultions!!!

don code

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I have a girlfriend of 3 years and I dont wanna **** it up theres too much comitment. Theres a girl i shouldnt like but i do and i didnt wanna kiss her but i did, now i said lets be friends n she said ok , theres a good chance my girlfriend might find out so i dont want to go out with her and her friends 2mrw but something is driving me to do it please help me control this emotion!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Tell tell the one you don't like "When I kissed you, I thought you were my girl friend. I was half drunk." Story ends.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Okay, take "comitment" out of the relationship you have with your gf. Look at your relationship. Are you actually happy in it? If you're not, why? Is she slacking off in certain parts of the relationship?

Take a damn good look at it. If you see that you're truly not happy with your gf, you will continue to be miserable with her. That's when you know it's time to move on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Okay, take "comitment" out of the relationship you have with your gf. Look at your relationship. Are you actually happy in it? If you're not, why? Is she slacking off in certain parts of the relationship?

Take a damn good look at it. If you see that you're truly not happy with your gf, you will continue to be miserable with her. That's when you know it's time to move on.
What he said.
 
Top