Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Looking at Women

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find 80 % of the hot young chicks give off princess vibe. No interest in feeding the monster so I look at them as I would blocks of cheese. Also a lot of them play that Chad bait game where they dress provocatively and then give u the death stare if u look. Occasionally one passes where she s so hot I can't help looking. That's one in a 1000. Maybe it's me. Or maybe I just don't have a thing for hair extensions, tatts, fish lips and Botox pillow face.
I think the problem is that you care too much what they think. Why does it matter to you if they feel validated or not? Why do you care? If they have genuine interest, then it's a good thing that they caught you looking at them and if not, it doesn't matter either way.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with some prolonged eye contact and a good mutual eye fvck.... If you do it right , she will approach you .

And It's alright to READ the menu, don't freaking salivate over it and dream about demolishing all the entrees. Add the place to your list of places to visit the next time you are in town and craving a little Mexican/Italian/Chinese..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out of town today running errands, and I made an observation. I look at women the way I look at houses. When I'm in a different city or on a different road, certain houses catch my eye. I think "Oh, that's a cool looking house", or "I like the architecture on that one", or "I like the atmosphere that one gives off". It struck me that those were very similar to thoughts I have when I see women out and about. They look cool, and I notice them. I'm not tearing myself up that I'm not living in them.

A few times lately I've tried not looking at women at all when I was out. I took the frame of having no interest. One girl came up and started talking to me while I was shopping. I just made a quick response to what she had said and walked off, never even looked at her. That experience convinced me that this idea was crazy. It puts me in a completely detached mode, whereas normally I would have engaged her a little more. And I don't need to be more detached, so thanks but no thanks.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was young, and older guy at work said “no matter how good looking she is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of her sh1t”
That quote has stuck with me a long time.
From my own experience its not tired of her **** its tired of ****ing her.

For me when i stay with same women for a few months its always get to that point.

I think there is lot of non-sense woth that guy but i also think there is some truth

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own experience its not tired of her **** its tired of ****ing her.
Either or. Or both.

I think there is lot of non-sense woth that guy but i also think there is some truth.
If I'm following you, by "that guy" you mean Alexander Grace? I've watched several of his videos lately. He tells a lot of red pill truths, pretty standard stuff really. But I notice he seems to be pretty negative for the most part. He gives out a lot of bad news but doesn't offer up a lot of hope. I get the impression he does think he offers up hope, and he does give some tips, but the overall effect is pretty grim. Watching his videos, I don't see what he thinks men have to offer in the dating game, aside from "confidence". Meanwhile, women live in total abundance with unlimited options, and men are enchanted by them, so stop being enchanted, guys. That's the impression I get from his channel.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either or. Or both.

If I'm following you, by "that guy" you mean Alexander Grace? I've watched several of his videos lately. He tells a lot of red pill truths, pretty standard stuff really. But I notice he seems to be pretty negative for the most part. He gives out a lot of bad news but doesn't offer up a lot of hope. I get the impression he does think he offers up hope, and he does give some tips, but the overall effect is pretty grim. Watching his videos, I don't see what he thinks men have to offer in the dating game, aside from "confidence". Meanwhile, women live in total abundance with unlimited options, and men are enchanted by them, so stop being enchanted, guys. That's the impression I get from his channel.
I just see some similarities to this and the fake happy life ppl see on social media.
Its make you crave aomething you dont have by exposing it to you.

Also when i go out woth the boys and we see some very good looking ypinger women, its makes me a bit kore unhappy about the women im dating.

Nothing that will phase me out, but i can see the effect being stronger on some ppl.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this topic many moons back in my journal. There is something called your awareness radius.

Women know they are on your radar. No amount of looking/not looking is going to fool them.

The guys who get women are not guys who don’t look at women. But guys who look at women as background noise.

Your awareness Radius picks up pleasure, danger, and direction. Everything else is background noise.

A guy who has abundance does not have many women in his radar. This creates a void. A space that allows women to chase and try to fill.

This is why when you are intent to pursue women, they all run away. There’s no space for them. Your sexual intent is smothering them.

There is something called psychological space too. People can feel it if you are too needy for their attention. And they will be repelled by your presence.

Looking/not looking is completely irrelevant. It is only surface level details.

The important thing is non neediness and giving women space to chase.

This is why guys who have abundance attract more of it, almost exponentially. This is why guys go through times where they feel like they can’t lose and also dry spells when their looks haven’t changed much.

So how do you go from having women constantly in your awareness radius to minimizing their importance and your desperation? By moving with a sense of purpose OTHER than romance.

Even if is something as small as running an errand, it could be the difference between attracting women or repelling them.

Don’t ever show up with no purpose and just sexual intent.

Or rather, don’t ever show up with the intent of having women fill your neediness.

Women like busy men. Purposelesness and neediness repels them.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this topic many moons back in my journal. There is something called your awareness radius.

Women know they are on your radar. No amount of looking/not looking is going to fool them.

The guys who get women are not guys who don’t look at women. But guys who look at women as background noise.

Your awareness Radius picks up pleasure, danger, and direction. Everything else is background noise.

A guy who has abundance does not have many women in his radar. This creates a void. A space that allows women to chase and try to fill.

This is why when you are intent to pursue women, they all run away. There’s no space for them. Your sexual intent is smothering them.

There is something called psychological space too. People can feel it if you are too needy for their attention. And they will be repelled by your presence.

Looking/not looking is completely irrelevant. It is only surface level details.

The important thing is non neediness and giving women space to chase.

This is why guys who have abundance attract more of it, almost exponentially. This is why guys go through times where they feel like they can’t lose and also dry spells when their looks haven’t changed much.

So how do you go from having women constantly in your awareness radius to minimizing their importance and your desperation? By moving with a sense of purpose OTHER than romance.

Even if is something as small as running an errand, it could be the difference between attracting women or repelling them.

Don’t ever show up with no purpose and just sexual intent.

Or rather, don’t ever show up with the intent of having women fill your neediness.

Women like busy men. Purposelesness and neediness repels them.
It is not possible to kill neediness even if you are running an errand or doing something that I would called "blue booked" (my personal word for anything to the exclusion of women). For example, if you are buying something on an errand then a cashier will notice your thirstiness even if you don't say anything. Maybe it's the way you touch her hand when you pick up the receipt. Maybe its the way you look at her when you are putting the groceries on the conveyor belt. Maybe it's the way you oogle her when she's processing the items. Then any interaction with her is hyped up. Is she being more or less friendly with her to other customers? Is she only being nice and open with Chad looking white guys? Would she have thrown herself on me if I was Chad? Is she an alien-human hybrid who is disguised as a cashier and programming my mind that was planted there to get me? So I would say thirst is just crippling on so many levels. Just having doing activities is cope but doesn't solve any void of female-human attention/interaction.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're background noise - not to me anyway, maybe to you. But I'm not trying to live a playboy lifestyle either, or whatever you might call it, the DJ life, player lifestyle, whatever. I see them more as part of the landscape, part of the life experience. It's a beautiful day, sunny, blue sky, leaves are blowing in the trees, look at the squirrel, that's a cool house, there's an attractive girl, there's an old muscle car. I look at everything else, specifically selecting women as the one thing I'm not allowed to look at seems asinine.

It is not possible to kill neediness even if you are running an errand or doing something that I would called "blue booked" (my personal word for anything to the exclusion of women). For example, if you are buying something on an errand then a cashier will notice your thirstiness even if you don't say anything.
She might notice your thirstiness if you don't say anything, depending on how good you are at hiding or disguising your emotions, how expressive you are. But women don't have super powers, they can misinterpret what someone is thinking as much as anyone else. In any case, I don't think that I'm needy or thirsty anyway. I may not be slaying left and right, but I'm not needy.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often times when I'm moving through life doing these errands im fairly focused on what my mission is at that particular time.
Like a single player game. Girls open me at times that catch me completely off guard. They throw that slider right across the plate. Lol

Had a checkout girl one time at the grocery store ask me if i had "any big plans this weekend"

I like the single player mindset when running errands and moving about.
There are days were i have a certain of things that I will do that day and its like watching it unfold around those goals for the day. Keeps shyt simple for me and keeps stress down.
Really keeps things enjoyable.

I don't see this as a bad thing. Using too much periphery is what people with anxiety do when they are out and it leads to overthinking.
This also helps a lot with presence and in dating.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often times when I'm moving through life doing these errands im fairly focused on what my mission is at that particular time.
Like a single player game. Girls open me at times that catch me completely off guard. They throw that slider right across the plate. Lol

Had a checkout girl one time at the grocery store ask me if i had "any big plans this weekend"

I like the single player mindset when running errands and moving about.
There are days were i have a certain of things that I will do that day and its like watching it unfold around those goals for the day. Keeps shyt simple for me and keeps stress down.
Really keeps things enjoyable.

I don't see this as a bad thing. Using too much periphery is what people with anxiety do when they are out and it leads to overthinking.
This also helps a lot with presence and in dating.
Wow for once we actually agree lol.

Most of my “higher quality” romance has come from running errands and totally not noticing women. Or doing something that I was planning to do anyway and a woman pops out and throws me a bait.

It surprises me all the time. How when you don’t notice women, they throw you a million signs. You give them an opportunity to do something they were born to do, which is seduce you.

And as a guy you were born to be purposeful. And I don’t mean “saving the world“ type level of purpose.

I mean taking care of your responsibilities and having your sh1t together type purpose.

Vibe/presence is a real thing. A guy who is aimless with only sex on his mind if going to give off a different presence than a guy who is less reactive to women.

This is testable. You can go out and test it out yourself. Whoever doesn’t believe me, field test it for a week and report me your results.

Go out with a sense of purpose and less peripheral vision, even if it’s just running errands. Make it a goal to make it your most productive week. Even if it’s just going to the gym and getting in shape. See how many women purposely put themselves in your peripheral.

And then go out with absolutely no purpose and just sexual intent and see how many times you get rejected/run into b1tch shields. Do this for a whole day.

For a relatively attractive guy (a non incel where nothing works), this little shift in focus alone could make a huge difference to his presence and increase the amount of times he gets hit on.

Game is your vibe and presence, It’s not a series of techniques where women react. That’s what it may look like to you. You are pressing a bunch of buttons and she is reacting. But most of the time, it doesn’t go anywhere. And if she’s attracted to you, you didn’t need to push all those buttons.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow for once we actually agree lol.

Most of my “higher quality” romance has come from running errands and totally not noticing women. Or doing something that I was planning to do anyway and a woman pops out and throws me a bait.

It surprises me all the time. How when you don’t notice women, they throw you a million signs. You give them an opportunity to do something they were born to do, which is seduce you.

And as a guy you were born to be purposeful. And I don’t mean “saving the world“ type level of purpose.

I mean taking care of your responsibilities and having your sh1t together type purpose.

Vibe/presence is a real thing. A guy who is aimless with only sex on his mind if going to give off a different presence than a guy who is less reactive to women.

This is testable. You can go out and test it out yourself. Whoever doesn’t believe me, field test it for a week and report me your results.

Go out with a sense of purpose and less peripheral vision, even if it’s just running errands. Make it a goal to make it your most productive week. Even if it’s just going to the gym and getting in shape. See how many women purposely put themselves in your peripheral.

And then go out with absolutely no purpose and just sexual intent and see how many times you get rejected/run into b1tch shields. Do this for a whole day.

For a relatively attractive guy (a non incel where nothing works), this little shift in focus alone could make a huge difference to his presence.

Game is your vibe and presence, It’s not a series of techniques where women react. That’s what it may look like to you. You are pressing a bunch of buttons and she is reacting. But most of the time, it doesn’t go anywhere. And if she’s attracted to you, you didn’t need to push all those buttons.
Vibe and presence can be manipulated by good pheromones. You can increase the psychological space with the right chemicals. Maybe there is a link between natural pheromones and you are not seeing this. Chemical pheromones manipulate natural deficiencies as one ages.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a relatively attractive guy (a non incel where nothing works), this little shift in focus alone could make a huge difference to his presence.
You mean a mid tier normie. When contrasting what makes a difference between a low tier normie and incel or nearcel is the willingness to dumbster drive to get laid. But if you have to be a mid-tier normie then already that excludes a good number on here. With tinder and social media most women have an inflated SMV and game is about getting your looksmatch or better. Not getting 2 notches lower.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they're background noise - not to me anyway, maybe to you. But I'm not trying to live a playboy lifestyle either, or whatever you might call it, the DJ life, player lifestyle, whatever. I see them more as part of the landscape, part of the life experience. It's a beautiful day, sunny, blue sky, leaves are blowing in the trees, look at the squirrel, that's a cool house, there's an attractive girl, there's an old muscle car. I look at everything else, specifically selecting women as the one thing I'm not allowed to look at seems asinine.

She might notice your thirstiness if you don't say anything, depending on how good you are at hiding or disguising your emotions, how expressive you are. But women don't have super powers, they can misinterpret what someone is thinking as much as anyone else. In any case, I don't think that I'm needy or thirsty anyway. I may not be slaying left and right, but I'm not needy.
I’m not trying to live a playboy lifestyle either. Which is why women are not on my peripheral. It is not my intent to look at women as background noise as a technique to make myself more attractive.

My intent is to make the day as productive as possible and so women become background noise and this somehow makes me more attractive and approachable.

Women are just more open to me when they sense I am not hogging their psychological space.

I’m not saying you cannot look at women. That’s not the point. What I’m saying is looking/not looking is irrelevant to the overall outcome. Some guys were arguing about looking/vs not ooking so I had to remind people not to get too lost in techniques because it’s inconsequential.

It’s what’s in your frame that influences the outcome.

I understand what you are saying. The people who agree/disagree will give themselves away as coming from a certain paradigm. You are coming from the non game paradigm so obviously you don’t care if looking at women all the time might not be the most effective thing to do. Or because you are not in the game paradigm, being effective vs ineffective is irrelevant to you. If this is the case, then women are also small in your awareness radius. They are part of the landscape.

As long as women are not the only thing on your mind, then you’re not going to give off a thirsty vibe.

I was addressing the guys who go out to game women with nothing but women on their mind. They know who they are and they know it doesn’t work.

A lot of what I say doesn't apply to you.

I’m the guy who lives in Michigan and 99% of posters want to get to Michigan so I’ll give them the most efficient directions.

And some guys are soooooo lost that if I tell them “Have no sense of purpose but women,” they will never find Michigan. They will end up somewhere in Argentina.

But obviously for a guy not trying to get to Michigan , my directions aren’t going to apply to him.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vibe and presence can be manipulated by good pheromones. You can increase the psychological space with the right chemicals. Maybe there is a link between natural pheromones and you are not seeing this. Chemical pheromones manipulate natural deficiencies as one ages.
I dont deny that has a play i it. Very well could be

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
When I was young, and older guy at work said “no matter how good looking she is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of her sh1t”
That quote has stuck with me a long time.
He didn't mention how many men couldn't wait to be introduced to her sh*t did he? 1 man's tired, 10 men can't wait to get her sh*t.

He didn't mention that part. No man parroting that quote does.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didn't mention how many men couldn't wait to be introduced to her sh*t did he? 1 man's tired, 10 men can't wait to get her sh*t.

Nismo that's true but if we worry about the next 10 then we are not focused on the beauty that has OUR attention. The one who we decide gets our attention

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those 10 men didn't know what her sh*t was... Their stupid if they think it means she will be pleasing them, because if that's what she wanted to do, she would be doing it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I cringed at the use of "make love." Nobody says that lol.

Of course they don't.

But in all seriousness, the point he is trying to make is at least arguable. He's essentially preaching an extreme form of "nofap" for your eyes. If you aren't getting any, don't use her as free porn.

And what's the likelihood you will get some? She'd have to be interested, not be an AW to you, be available, etc.

Realistically, if there are attractive women around, you will always notice, even if it just via your peripheral vision. But not gawking at them (or even attempting to check them out) unless you plan to approach doesn't sound like a bad idea. Even the PUAs warned about looking at a chick too many times (or too long) before approaching because it can creep her out.

Sometimes being in a girl's vicinity can creep her out. Not every guy is Chad or Tyrone or Enrique or Hiroshi etc. But how often do women approach you for alpha purposes? Not beta purposes i.e. taking their pic, liking their pics, complimenting, BF issues, etc.?

Maybe this could turn into some hardcore "ignoring-whoring" or "ignore game" if done before you approach.

What good does it do if she's not checking you out, and you aren't either? Sure you're not a weak pushover giving out free attention, but you're not advancing anywhere with the girl either. Have fun with your right hand and that baby lotion, you'll need it!

I think there may be some potential here.
Read betwe-Ah something from a favorite poster here!

We can't all just ignore all women while we're out and then have the NE Patriots cheerleaders bringing stuffed crust pizza over and sucking our dix during a Madden tournament a month later.

Women get attention when they're out all the time. Hell they get it while they're in! The whole thing is if you're not a Chad or Tyrone, ignoring has little to no effect. You're invisible anyway.

A lot of guys go for this "ignore to score" trend. Most aren't attractive or rich enough to pull it off. How many women call you back if you call them? Not too many, and most women don't make the first move because they lose power doing so, and they want the right to first refusal.

Gawking makes you a beta. Not paying attention makes you useless. Which one's better is anyone's guess cuz you're not getting laid or sh*t from her. What if all she wants from you is beta stuff or connections to raise her status? What if you're not first place in her eyes?

We are competing with a boatload of guys for any given girl. Guys in her past, her inbox, her vicinity, her workplace, and everything in between.

Read Desdinova's high score theory.