Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
The sad part is that most of the guys on here are so inexperienced that they actually believe this is they way they have to act to pull women.

Its really sad. They will live very lonely lives.
Yeah they probably won't be married long if at all but you can't deny the fact that guys like this get laid. I'm not this type of guy but you can't tell me these guys don't get women. These guys don't care how skanky the girl is, they just want sex. If your just out for sex, I really don't think this is a bad post at all.

Straydog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The day I start giving praise to a post about treating women as an inferior race to me will be the day I cannot look myself in the mirror anymore.

So you fuked a million girls - Well good for you. Does that make you happy??
And to all you people who've praised this post as pure gold, just ask yourself this question: "What have you learned from this post?"

- That Women are inferior to men?
- That 95% of women are worthless?
Maybe you should try to build a good and honourable life of your own instead of coming here to rant about the supposedly genetic / social / physiological flaws of women.

Most of you still have your mothers. Many of you have grandmothers, aunts and sisters. Do you not care for these people? If you've hailed the original post as a masterpiece how can you look these people in the eye, knowing that in an anonoumous internetforum you've just branded their entire gender as inferior??

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Straydog
The day I start giving praise to a post about treating women as an inferior race to me will be the day I cannot look myself in the mirror anymore.

And to all you people who've praised this post as pure gold, just ask yourself this question: "What have you learned from this post?"

Maybe you should try to build a good and honourable life of your own instead of coming here to rant about the supposedly genetic / social / physiological flaws of women.

Most of you still have your mothers. Many of you have grandmothers, aunts and sisters. Do you not care for these people? If you've hailed the original post as a masterpiece how can you look these people in the eye, knowing that in an anonoumous internetforum you've just branded their entire gender as inferior??

Post of the Day! :D :D :D :D :D :D

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO 95 percent of girls are worthless, BUT 99% of guys are worthless too. Sobby fools, under the thumb, whipped, women are princesses, in love with being in love, insecure, clingy, paranoid, weak wimpy, clueless, scared etc etc etc attitude. This is the attitude they have. So realy men are more worthless than women. Just the cream of us are better than them all, we're in our own matrix, playing our own game. We have the road map to minimise the dead ends.

Diese, I don't see why you needed to brag so much in this thread.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the gp.com (girlproblems.com) website still around anymore?

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH THIS, AND THIS KIND OF BRUTAL TALK STILL HASN'T INSPIRED YOU INTO ACTION... LOOK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND CHECK IF YOU STILL HAVE A PAIR DOWN THERE.
OK, I checked, and I do indeed have a pair down there.

Any other ideas for what would cause what you describe?

getlaidguy

Reaction score
MY PERSONAL DJ BIBLE!!!

Remember guys: if you don't go for what you want (get laid), someone else WILL. Worse, you'll fell like **** because you weren't true to your desires.

Toohot4upilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, (Gives a medal) good job (thumbs up)

Sounds like they needed a wake up call anyway...

DO they DARE insult a DJ

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2 years later, and this thread is still going? :kick:

Satori

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like several people are offended by the "95% of women are worthless" statement in the original post. This is understandable, I guess, but the following paragraph explaining that statement is difficult to refute:

They are lame, boring, kind of stupid, and usually lacking in any kind of original thought. They are utterly self-important, self centered and basically wait around for the man in their life to give them some kind of purpose outside of school/job/or whatever sport they engage in.
Let's face it, high quality girls (or people in general, for that matter) are very hard to find. Most girls, most people even, are kind of stupid and lacking in original thought. Everyone is self centered. Most people are looking for someone else to "complete them" (give their life purpose).

Attractive women especially are often conceited, ignorant, and have no real life beyond drinking a lot and maybe playing a sport. You can't have an intelligent conversation with them, you can't respect them.

They have never been challenged so they've never grown. Their body does the work for them so their personality has atrophied.

Not ALL women are like this. But many are (maybe about 95%?). That may or may not make them "worthless," depending on YOUR definition of worthless. I'd say it makes them human, as the same things can be said of most men as well.

On another note,

I also fail to understand why so many guys consider getting laid such a huge achievement. Providing you look ok, then getting laid shouldn't be a problem for anyone, and whether you lay 1 girl or 1000 girls is merely a matter of your standards.
READ IT AGAIN. This is something everyone here needs to understand, if they do not already. If you're not having any success with girls, the best thing you can do is get in shape. Also, more girls laid is not necessarily better because you sacrifice quality for quantity. Keep high standards and you will gain respect.

Last edited:

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlproblems.com has now become a big "enlarge your penis" ad.

The irony is rich.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Straydog

STFU, You sound like a woman!

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like someone is too amped on steroids with this type of mindset about women. Someone definitely didn't get enough hugs.

Was your mother around. Cause you think that of her or any other female, then you will definitely end up a lonely man. And maybe thats what you want.

All that you wrote sounds like a headcase to me. And you want to rib on the women who may post on that forum. Dang, look at you! Seems like you spent a good afternoon/evening compiling that piece of garbage. You could have done something more productive with your time if you are such the Alpha Man you think you are. Puhleeze. Lay off the steroids and get a hug!

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
STFU, You sound like a woman!
Originally posted by Oblivious
Sounds like someone is too amped on steroids with this type of mindset about women. Someone definitely didn't get enough hugs.

Was your mother around. Cause you think that of her or any other female, then you will definitely end up a lonely man. And maybe thats what you want.

All that you wrote sounds like a headcase to me. And you want to rib on the women who may post on that forum. Dang, look at you! Seems like you spent a good afternoon/evening compiling that piece of garbage. You could have done something more productive with your time if you are such the Alpha Man you think you are. Puhleeze. Lay off the steroids and get a hug!
Can you two actually present a decent argument or at the very least try and refute the original posters' claims? Otherwise you're looking look idiots at this point. Oblivious...such a name seems to suit you very well.

They are lame, boring, kind of stupid, and usually lacking in any kind of original thought. They are utterly self-important, self centered and basically wait around for the man in their life to give them some kind of purpose outside of school/job/or whatever sport they engage in.
I think men also share some of these qualities; specifically being self-centered, but all women I've met display at least a few of these characteristics. I find very few women can hold an original conversation because it ends up being more about how they feel about any given topic than their actual interest in the subject itself. It is possible to have fun conversation, to me is what to strive for when talking to girls. If I wanted to be intellectually stimulated I'd talk to my buds. :)

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take too much time to dissect that post. What I posted was exactly all that the post deserved. It is totally off base and lame in itself. If I am oblivious to his women hating ways...I'll be that!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

Originally posted by MysteryWoman
So Mr sex God, you have fcuked hundreds of beautiful women. You are free and single, and in control of your life, you obvioulsy know your game. Yet you come across a hundred times more angry than a guy who has never gotten laid. There is obviously something empty in your life. Otherwise my only guess is that you are lying

This is the impression I get from this post too. Diesel has been a massive help and inspiration to me in terms of bodybuilding so I don't want to run him down, but this post filled me with sympathy more than anything. It makes him look like an insecure guy with a lot of bitterness and hidden pain in his life and a big point to prove.

Then again, it's an old post, so maybe he's passed this phase now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to add that being a coldhearted jerk is not the antidote to being a wuss or being manipulated.

Being cool and in control works a lot better and shows real confidence. Afterall, if this man is as great as he says, he has other options, other interests and can walk away from any woman who falls short of his standards without a big sense of loss.

A woman rejects you, shrug your shoulders and move on. A woman tries to use or manipulate you, don't give her chance, just cut her from your life.

Easy enough if you are confident with yourself.