Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you live ON campus right ?
Yep. I live in the dorms which works very well now that after putting some effort into fixing up my room.

I agree with you college girls they ALL seem to be boozehounds and my freinds didn't beleive till they saw it for their own eyes simple
A friend of mine last year when I was a senior told me how crazy it was and how just about every girl is an easy lay. Compared to how the girls at my HS were (snobby, uptight), it seemed like a future paradise. The first week of classes, a lot of girls in my classes seemed to have the same behaviors of the girls at my HS. Until the first weekend with parties. Holy sh1t, its something HS guys have to see to believe. I don't like drinking much but my roommate gets a bottle of Jagermeister and a 24 pack of Bud. The girls must smell the beer and flood into the room. My rap/r&b collection serves me well as R. Kelly with a couple beers in them will result in some crazy stuff.

sally sweetpants the next day then act likes it's nothing..Damn B1tches
LOL, I know. Isn't college great?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this thread has really got me thinking about stuff, while some things mentioned there are questionable, it really has got me thinking. I am going to try and stop acting so afc and be more of a real man. If others can do it, so can i.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also i agree that this site is way afc but at least there are still a few good things to read on this site. I might give posting stuff on this site a rest for a while.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
tHAT'S WHaT i'M tRYING tO DO gET Banned!! so it would be impossible to actually come back here and let thes afc's permeate my game.

But when you try to get banned here nothing going?

When you accidently might ryffle the feathers Of The cRackasa and The ForeIgners On yOUr Site With THe EBonics AND tHE tYping YOU get Banned .

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what DIESEL's reason was for going to such a site such as http://www.girlproblems.com (which, for some reason, seems to be down, because the site will not come up for me) for the sole purpose of making people mad. I'm guessing that he just wanted to express himself to these people, which is kind of understandable.

But DIESEL, it probably would have been much more effective if you told them calmly WHY their thinking is wrong, instead of just telling them that their thinking is wrong.

The probably would have thought, "Ohh! OK", instead of "Bah, he's some dumb 'DJ' hack who hates women. I'm going to ignore him".

Why waste your time posting that way if half the guys on that site aren't even going to listen to you.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what DIESEL's reason was for going to such a site such as http://www.girlproblems.com (which, for some reason, seems to be down, because the site will not come up for me) for the sole purpose of making people mad. I'm guessing that he just wanted to express himself to these people, which is kind of understandable.

But DIESEL, it probably would have been much more effective if you told them calmly WHY their thinking is wrong, instead of just telling them that their thinking is wrong.

The probably would have thought, "Ohh! OK", instead of "Bah, he's some dumb 'DJ' hack who hates women. I'm going to ignore him".

Why waste your time posting that way if half the guys on that site aren't even going to listen to you?

I know the guys on that site are mainly AFC's, but they actually might have ABSORBED your ideas, instead of just getting pissed off and ignoring them, and dismissing you as "some angry idiot from sosuave who doesn't know sh!t".

It's the same reason why Dr. Martin Luther King was more influtential than Malcolm X.

Smectron

Reaction score
12. REAL MEN EAT MEAT. GIRLS SECRETLY THINK THAT VEGETARIANS ARE PVSSIES. MANY OF MY ATTRACTIVE LADY FRIENDS (i.e. FBs) HAVE TOLD ME THIS IN CONFIDENCE. I JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE. SOMEHOW I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO FIND A LOT OF VEGETARIANS ON THIS SITE.

I liked your post but I don't agree with this!
I'm a vegetarian because of the fact that if I can survive without eating meat then why eat it?
This is my opinion and I don't try to change other peoples minds about this.
But I'm not going to begin to eat meat just because if I don't then women will think I'm a pvussy!

All people have different principles and if a women don't respect yours then just next her!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think much of this post. It seems to be more about "How to be a cold-hearted jerk" post than a "How to improve your success" post and reeks of cynicism and resentment.

I also fail to understand why so many guys consider getting laid such a huge achievement. Providing you look ok, then getting laid shouldn't be a problem for anyone, and whether you lay 1 girl or 1000 girls is merely a matter of your standards.

1. 95% OF WOMEN ARE UTTERLY WORTHLESS, (OTHER THAN FOR SEX OF COURSE) AND ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE.
I couldn't disagree more. Perhaps you feel this way because 95% of women don't like you? It's all about your attitude. If you go through life with a cynical attitude and treat women (and any person) with so little respect, you can't expect to get any back. Women are not the enemy and of all the women I know, I'd consider less than 5% of them worthless. Actually, my female friends usually make better friends and much better company than guys.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the site is gone now it is something like datingissues.com or something like that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. HAVE SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN. ACTION, ATTITUDE AND NOT OVERANALYSIS IS THE KEY TO GETTING LAID TO THAT EFFECT, IF YOU LOOK LIKE A WUSSY, YOU'LL BE TREATED LIKE A WUSSY. GET OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS AND GET IN THE GYM. BEAT THE JOCKS AT THEIR OWN GAME. STOP LAMENTING THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL. GET OVER THAT SHYT. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. YOU WANT TO START FUKKIN HOT BYTCHES? GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURE FVCKING GOLD! I needed to read it this morning!

ALL Newbies should read this over and over again.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was some on point sh*t.

Everything you said was true.

If more guys had that kind of attitude, the game wouldn't be as f*cked up as it is now.

Too many weak a$$ so-called men f*cking everything up for the rest of us.

That's why these chicks are so spoiled and f*cked up in the head.

Good post!!!

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time Ive ever read this post and I have to say that its a perfect example of everything that's wrong with sosuave.com

With an attitude like that, all you will ever attract are dirty, skanky women with no self-esteem. You will never keep a good, quality woman with an atitude like that.

Never.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? I just went to GP.com and it was some advert for enlarging my penis by 1-3 inches. :D

Anyway, this post is pretty crappy, and I have no idea why it is so popular. Being a misiogynist prick because you can't get any pu$$y might make you feel a little better, but guess what? You still won't get any pu$$y.

The above poster is right, you're not going to get anywhere with this attitude. I really, really hope you wrote this $hit as a joke to stir up a reaction, because it is not to be taken seriously.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is that most of the guys on here are so inexperienced that they actually believe this is they way they have to act to pull women.

Its really sad. They will live very lonely lives.