Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Location
Monterey Bay, CA
Originally posted by Oblivious
Dang, look at you! Seems like you spent a good afternoon/evening compiling that piece of garbage. You could have done something more productive with your time if you are such the Alpha Man you think you are. Puhleeze. Lay off the steroids and get a hug!
hah...if you actually read the post, it says:

" as im typing up this post, Im waiting for my FB(fvck buddy) while all you....(continued)"
 

brat-buster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2005
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
michigan
the wvssies at gp.com sounds like the poor sapps at divorcebusting.com too.

Pathetic if you ask me.
 

zzirf25

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
61
Reaction score
29
I couldn't find the site, it went to some site that said "Make your penis bigger" and "See girls in bikinis" wtf, can someone help
 

Kaparski

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
What a second....isnt power the greatest thing we can offer in this world? Then, who gives a f*** about getting laid x1000...its all about the $$$. The posts good in some fashions but he makes every1 think that getting laid makes you a king when its nothing near that.

Don't worry you guys (ppl who lack that 'thing' with women).
Stay in school and get a solid business going....when ur in your 50's sucking back tequila and margaritas laughing your head off to all those pensioned fools making ends meat, and still paying off theirhouse....you have become, the alpha male.

Once you accomplish this highest form of power, you can SCORE with ANYTHING while maintaining your mansion(S) by the sea.

They ask you how many times you gotten laid - you tell them in which country

They ask you if it makes you happy - [tear out that crisp 1000 and shove it in your face] Tell him, u still going to pick it up?


Cash is King. Don't ever forget. And never let someone set any standards. The skys the limit.
 

Kaparski

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by brat-buster
the wvssies at gp.com sounds like the poor sapps at divorcebusting.com too.

Pathetic if you ask me.
Divorce is a different topic. The only thing pathetic is your downplaying of this persistant problem throughout America.
 

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kaparski
What a second....isnt power the greatest thing we can offer in this world? Then, who gives a f*** about getting laid x1000...its all about the $$$. The posts good in some fashions but he makes every1 think that getting laid makes you a king when its nothing near that.

Don't worry you guys (ppl who lack that 'thing' with women).
Stay in school and get a solid business going....when ur in your 50's sucking back tequila and margaritas laughing your head off to all those pensioned fools making ends meat, and still paying off theirhouse....you have become, the alpha male.

Once you accomplish this highest form of power, you can SCORE with ANYTHING while maintaining your mansion(S) by the sea.

They ask you how many times you gotten laid - you tell them in which country

They ask you if it makes you happy - [tear out that crisp 1000 and shove it in your face] Tell him, u still going to pick it up?


Cash is King. Don't ever forget. And never let someone set any standards. The skys the limit.
Money isnt everything! Certainly isnt King!

Happiness is King!

Weather Cash or Getting Laid Makes you happy is different for everyone!

Happiness = King = FACT!
 

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
Cash isnt everything alright.
Your going to have alot of women out for your money only and they are probably counting the days until you drop dead and take your cash for whats its worth.

They aint liking you for you.
They aint going out with you for you.
And they certaintly aint marrying you for you.
They married for your wallet.

They are secretly counting the days alright.

Mine as well as go to a prositute instead. At least they are alot more honest about your cash.



He's right. Happiness and contentment is the real King!
 
Last edited:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
7
Excellent stuff, reminds me why I'm here.
 

runnincircles

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Don't you guys get it?

This post isn't meant for it's literal interpretation. This is meant to tell those guys to get out of the pit they're in. It's a confidence builder, it's trying to tell you to think better of yourself.

It's a good post, try to get something out of it.
 

TheSeeker

New Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
DIESEL's intention

For those who misunderstood DIESEL's intention for his 'infamous' post, read the following. His approach was rather hateful, but it was pretty damn funny!! Come on! I'm sure most of you have picked up 'dark' humor from that post.


Originally posted by DIESEL


1. I wrote that as a shock-joke and as means to make the guys confront what I thought was the bullshyt advice being peddled on gp.com. Consider it an intellectual thought-grenade. It seems to have had the same effect.

Obviously, the peeps over on your forums (like at gp.com) don't think it's funny - and can't see the inherent humor in an over-the-top hyper-masculine point of view. Yet more evidence of the slow emasculation of men... hell you even have a term for it now - "metrosexual" - Anyway, a lot of the people over there take things way to literally. Especially the girls. Way too self-righteous... some of the people over there should lighten up it's good for them. Not giving a fukk applies to other areas of life other than girls.

2. even though, I tried to be as rude,crass, and confrontational as possible in the language I used (for overall effect) .. I still agree with everything I wrote in that thread, albeit not to such a brutal extreme. I think it's scary to a lot of guys who buy into all this touchy-feely bullshyt with women that in essence it's all true.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
16,978
Reaction score
5,600
Age
48
Location
midwestern cow field 40
REAL MEN EAT MEAT

Isn't it ironic that meat consumption leads to clogged arteries which can lead to impotence? In twenty years, you may be making posts like

REAL MEN EAT VIAGRA
 

donovan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Los Angeles
I was over at Dating Advice forums.com and it was soooo lame!!! Guys were asking for help, and these "women" were like, be yourself and treat her with utter respect!!! I was puking as I read!!!! They kicked me for standing up for PUAs....

It's funny, the girls that were against me, are the ones that arent even dating!! They're in relationships with AFC!! Otherwise why would they be ONLINE on a DATING FORUm giving advice!!! oh my goshhhh
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,419
Reaction score
287
Location
UK
Why the hell is this post still stickied? And why was it stickied in the first place? There are 100s of better tips deserving this spot.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,875
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by Jariel
Why the hell is this post still stickied? And why was it stickied in the first place? There are 100s of better tips deserving this spot.
Not many other posts spring to mind which would be better suited when we have a select few douches spamming declarations of "love" for some random b!tch in countless threads, some 40 year old woman giving misguided and detrimental advice better suited for an episode of Dr Phil every 2nd post, women posing as men and labelling anyone who dares give advice which strays from the usual cookie cutter mainstream B.S now seen here as "monsters" etc etc etc.

Take a look around genius, why the hell wouldnt this post still be stickied? matter of fact why the hell are you even here wasting time typing that out when you could be making your time useful by directing the tards adding to the embarrassment you see around here by directing them to this post?

Question: "Help me apologize to her for being a nice guy"

Answer: "Shut the fvck up idiot and go read that post by diesel"

See how easy that was ? and I actually used less words than you did just then. Now you go try it......tool.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,419
Reaction score
287
Location
UK
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Not many other posts spring to mind which would be better suited when we have a select few douches spamming declarations of "love" for some random b!tch in countless threads, some 40 year old woman giving misguided and detrimental advice better suited for an episode of Dr Phil every 2nd post, women posing as men and labelling anyone who dares give advice which strays from the usual cookie cutter mainstream B.S now seen here as "monsters" etc etc etc.

Take a look around genius, why the hell wouldnt this post still be stickied? matter of fact why the hell are you even here wasting time typing that out when you could be making your time useful by directing the tards adding to the embarrassment you see around here by directing them to this post?

Question: "Help me apologize to her for being a nice guy"

Answer: "Shut the fvck up idiot and go read that post by diesel"

See how easy that was ? and I actually used less words than you did just then. Now you go try it......tool.

So if I don't agree with one extreme I must agree with another? That's the kind of logic that turns losers into bigger losers.

All this post has to teach AFCs is how to act bitter and disrespectful.
 

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Originally posted by Jariel
So if I don't agree with one extreme I must agree with another? That's the kind of logic that turns losers into bigger losers.

All this post has to teach AFCs is how to act bitter and disrespectful.
AFCs need to grow a pair.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by Jariel
So if I don't agree with one extreme I must agree with another? That's the kind of logic that turns losers into bigger losers.

All this post has to teach AFCs is how to act bitter and disrespectful.
You are soooooooooooo right.

You are soooooooo soooooooo right. This post shows just how inept 99% of the guys on this board are with women.

They have no chance.
 

Malachi

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2005
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
United Kingdom
SO ****ING AMAZING!!!....FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH SOME GOD DAMM BALLS SPEAKS THE TRUTH!.

I SALUTE YOU SIR!
 
Top