Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perfect

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahha. I went to the site and the first thing that came up was enlarge your penis 1-3 inches. Also a link for girls in thongs omfg lol.

Reaction score
yeah between him and Sir Chancealot I bet that website probably got shut down completely when people's eyes were opened up to the truth, that the advice on their site was actually backsliding them, and they stopped going there.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. i haven't seen this post in 3 years.

is the site still even up? i wuldn't mind going over there and giving someone some "shock and awe" treatment

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't that site shut down years ago? This is old..lol.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DIESEL said:
(BTW, I post under my alterego "black bull" on gp.com)

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN, FOR THE CLUELESS LADS LOOKING TO GET LAID.

Well here's what's it all about coming from the mouth of a jock who at the age of 28 has bagged more girls than some of you chodes will bang in a lifetime, hell 3 lifetimes (I am the guy who was probably fukking the girl you pine over like a wuss-bag in your miserable high school existence.)

1. 95% OF WOMEN ARE UTTERLY WORTHLESS, (OTHER THAN FOR SEX OF COURSE) AND ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE.
WORD BRUTHA! PREACH IT!

That's a GREAT chauvinist, misogynistic attitude...that obviously has paid off in spades! And I dunno if you're Black ("black bull")...but if so, it would only reaffirm my theory that Black guys passed the feminist shyt-test far moreso than guilt-ridden Anglo or Asian guys.

Fact is, most guys I know who are good with women will confide (away from mixed company) what a bunch of chicken-headed cvnts women all are. So, they all know exactly what they're dealing with...which is what makes them so good with them.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DIESEL should have been banned for posting this nonsense, but no, he was banned because he couldn't resist tussling with me in the Anything Else forum. Ah, those were the days... For real advice for real men, read this.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf:

DIESEL wrote the topic post in 2003. That was nearly five years ago. Whoever brought this thread back to life should be shot, but nevermind that, because I doubt DIESEL remains the barbarian that he was back then. On the other hand, I could be wrong.

Unfortunately, the popularity of this thread has convinced a significant portion of the SoSuave community that being a "player" and a "pimp" are what being a DJ is all about. What those folks don't know is that DIESEL never claimed to be a DJ and rejected being called one. He was "all brawn, no brain" and, aside from his fitness advice, he was a troll.

(I guess if you looked at this post and his serious interest in fitness, you could probably arrive at the conclusion that he was simply so insecure about himself that he developed a bitter persona in which he could immerse himself to protect his feelings. I'm not a psychologist though. That was the other guy who went crazy and had all of his posts deleted.)

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for bumping up such an old post (I actually remember reading this years ago), but I just wanted to reply to your last post Demon.

In all fairness, and I know you referred to it, Diesel gave amazing fitness advice. That alone made him an excellent poster in my mind.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
... i skipped the first part (that where you mentioned you posted it on gp.com) when i first read this

Mostly it was right though.... get off this ****ing site and try these methods you wont become a dj unless you start doing it :)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DIESEL said:
Yeah, if you notice, I do recognize that I am being quite brutal in the thread itself. To be honest, I was having some fun over there, because I was getting bored with the threads here on "my late night waiting for my FB to get off work" internet surfing.

It is definitely over the top. But even if I posted it in a "nice guy way" they would still flame it. So I figured why not take the tone of that guy which they openly despise but secretly wish they could be like.

thanks for the feedback,
D
Great Post, and 110% true. Women want to fukk hard ass assholish men who treat them like doggshhit. They cannot stomach romance, or flowers, or poetry, or anything vaguely romantic, until AFTER they have been fukked at least 20-30 times. Then, and only then is that kind of stuff semi acceptable.

Life is trial and error. I too, have tried to be warm and romantic, like some kind of Leonardo Dicaprio in "Romeo and Juliet" and it has never, ever, ever worked. Women could truly care less about a man "being there for her" about "being cared about" or being thought of constantly, until AFTER sexx about 20-30 times. On the first few dates, the only thing on an interested woman's mind is cocck size.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent it to my best friend. It's high quality unlike the garbage I've seen here in the last days by people with negative intentions.