Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STD - Girl.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
A little birdie (rather, one of her friends that doesn't know that personal things shouldn't be disclosed in a err....comment board on a profile)...mentioned...
I think that the constant pain in your lower stomach and burning sensation when you pee are more characteristic of Chlamydia [as compared to err...Syphillis]
Just being a good friend and letting ya know ~holla back P.S. I heard Shopper's has that cream that you needed for that oral herpes too. And dont worry, it doesnt have any alchohol so it wont burn like the last 7 creams you tried.
I'm royally scared now. I haven't gone anywhere with this girl, but that might be the reason she hasn't come onto me yet either....

I'm really not sure what to do at this point. She's cool otherwise.
Experiences...suggestions, comments, flames?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your gut instinct. If its telling you something is fishy, throw that fish back in the water and catch another one.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think at the moment, whether to go ahead with her..knowing that...or keeping her as a friend, or what. Fvck!!!!!!

- And that's what happens when people don't think before posting personal shyt publicly.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather know about it and decide not to hook up with her, or not know and get an STD from the chick? Yeah, me too.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Docs said:
I'm not sure what to think at the moment, whether to go ahead with her..knowing that...or keeping her as a friend, or what. Fvck!!!!!!

- And that's what happens when people don't think before posting personal shyt publicly.
unless she's gonna introduce you to more girls or you want to poke her, no point keeping her as a friend...and yeah I read one of those kinda posts where a girl said something about this other girl's genital warts...I can't even touch her now ewww

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know girls that make comments like this for fun. I have guy friends that write similar stupid things as well. I know you can't be to safe but in my opinion its probably a joke

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know these two chicks, but it does sound like one is joking with the other one.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'd post the whole thing, but it's now disappeared. Can't tell if she deleted it or whatnot, but...still...I don't think it was a joke, because she's been having to hit the washroom a lot lately....

Still unsure :\

-GoSens.........where are you?

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just ask her. Unless she is a lying ho she will tell you the truth.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's almost exactly the same message.

You are a goddamn life saver (I was seriously worried to shyt about it)

-Kingston