"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Starting a trend of no second dates...unusual for me...advice

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
It seems that you're primarily looking for girls who you just want to fvck, while these girls DO want an ltr and not some guy who wants to smash.

These women aren't dumb. they can tell a guy who is serious and who isn't. They might have fun messing around with you, but if they want something more than that they are willing to cut it off and wait for the right guy. Women have tons of options, they don't have to settle

The fact that you're already banging 2 other women tells me that you want to lay these chicks as quickly as possible. I am interested in knowing the age of these women. Are they 30 and looking for a husband?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
It seems that you're primarily looking for girls who you just want to fvck, while these girls DO want an ltr and not some guy who wants to smash.

These women aren't dumb. they can tell a guy who is serious and who isn't. They might have fun messing around with you, but if they want something more than that they are willing to cut it off and wait for the right guy. Women have tons of options, they don't have to settle

The fact that you're already banging 2 other women tells me that you want to lay these chicks as quickly as possible. I am interested in knowing the age of these women. Are they 30 and looking for a husband?
No not really. The bottom line is that the sooner you have sex with a woman the sooner the balance of power shifts towards you and allows you to decide what kind of relationship you want.

It is a much bigger investment for a woman emotionally to have sex than it is for a guy and that leads to feelings that she will never have unless you have had sex with her. Combine that with my confidence that it will be the best sex she has ever had and that leads to her being hooked pretty quickly.

At the end of the day I want to fvck multiple women while deciding which, if any, are worthy of an LTR with me. Have a 2nd date scheduled with a hottie I met last Thursday for drinks this week with high interest that may turn into another plate...going to try and transition us being out into her coming back to my place. First time I am trying it in a while but I need to practice it because it needs to be part of my repetoire.

The women are between 35 and 45 but I prefer late 30s and up. I don't need women still wanting to have kids that definitely is not in the cards.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top