Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a trend of no second dates...unusual for me...advice

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that you're primarily looking for girls who you just want to fvck, while these girls DO want an ltr and not some guy who wants to smash.

These women aren't dumb. they can tell a guy who is serious and who isn't. They might have fun messing around with you, but if they want something more than that they are willing to cut it off and wait for the right guy. Women have tons of options, they don't have to settle

The fact that you're already banging 2 other women tells me that you want to lay these chicks as quickly as possible. I am interested in knowing the age of these women. Are they 30 and looking for a husband?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It seems that you're primarily looking for girls who you just want to fvck, while these girls DO want an ltr and not some guy who wants to smash.

These women aren't dumb. they can tell a guy who is serious and who isn't. They might have fun messing around with you, but if they want something more than that they are willing to cut it off and wait for the right guy. Women have tons of options, they don't have to settle

The fact that you're already banging 2 other women tells me that you want to lay these chicks as quickly as possible. I am interested in knowing the age of these women. Are they 30 and looking for a husband?
No not really. The bottom line is that the sooner you have sex with a woman the sooner the balance of power shifts towards you and allows you to decide what kind of relationship you want.

It is a much bigger investment for a woman emotionally to have sex than it is for a guy and that leads to feelings that she will never have unless you have had sex with her. Combine that with my confidence that it will be the best sex she has ever had and that leads to her being hooked pretty quickly.

At the end of the day I want to fvck multiple women while deciding which, if any, are worthy of an LTR with me. Have a 2nd date scheduled with a hottie I met last Thursday for drinks this week with high interest that may turn into another plate...going to try and transition us being out into her coming back to my place. First time I am trying it in a while but I need to practice it because it needs to be part of my repetoire.

The women are between 35 and 45 but I prefer late 30s and up. I don't need women still wanting to have kids that definitely is not in the cards.