Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting a trend of no second dates...unusual for me...advice

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, basically they are choosing between 100% excitement on the side and 100% safety for marriage. There is not as much of a need to find the best partner overall for socially enforced monogamy.
Can you explain this bit a little more? Are you saying that they’re essentially marrying a simp while ****ing a ‘top’ tier guy on the side? A lot of them have already been doing that lol but are you saying it’s much more prominent now than before?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you meeting these women on OLD? That might be your problem. These women are the one getting jaded and harder to date.

The majority of women are not on OLD and a lot of them don't want to participate in that, you need to meet women outside of that.
Yes...OLD. It's always been easy for me. Still is to get meetups and dates...almost nonexistent flake rate but the 2nd date percentage is way down.

Went from probably 60% to maybe 10%. It can't be all over gaining 10 lbs.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every 10 lbs gained appearance can drop a full point on the HB scale. This is true of both men and women.

I’ve observed men being very clingy after a first date (too much texting...acting desperate)...

I’ve also noticed that things go in cycles. Sometimes sought after people have more abundance than others. Keep your attitude upbeat...

Finally, many women nowadays are non-committal and others who are seeking a relationship have well honed playa radar. So if you give off a player vibe you’ll possibly put out a wavelength that runs off relationship worthy girls...and you miss the validation from the casual gals wanting more of you.

For a woman to step into seeing a player type guy she has to know what she wants, she has to understand how her value sets her apart and she has to be confident in what she has to offer. That requires solid sense of self and high self esteem. Most women with that kind of character are on lock down in a relationship or are married.

You already are banging 2 on the regular and have a 3rd on the shelf. Why the need for so much additional validation? That can smell of insecurity, which is off putting.

Just some thoughts. Any of that make sense?

You are always competing again a chick’s other options. Just as women compete against yours.

Cheers

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible that you may give off a bf, semi-bf vibe, and they simply aren't looking for a relationship. If you're dating girls between the age of 18-22 then this is very likely.

I've noticed that girls who are in that age bracket find bf material boring. They're looking for excitement, and are turned on by ****iness. You need to escalate well, demonstrate confidence, and push for sex faster. Don't be afraid to leave a date early if you feel she's not reciprocating your interest.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For every 10 lbs gained appearance can drop a full point on the HB scale. This is true of both men and women.

I’ve observed men being very clingy after a first date (too much texting...acting desperate)...

I’ve also noticed that things go in cycles. Sometimes sought after people have more abundance than others. Keep your attitude upbeat...

Finally, many women nowadays are non-committal and others who are seeking a relationship have well honed playa radar. So if you give off a player vibe you’ll possibly put out a wavelength that runs off relationship worthy girls...and you miss the validation from the casual gals wanting more of you.

For a woman to step into seeing a player type guy she has to know what she wants, she has to understand how her value sets her apart and she has to be confident in what she has to offer. That requires solid sense of self and high self esteem. Most women with that kind of character are on lock down in a relationship or are married.

You already are banging 2 on the regular and have a 3rd on the shelf. Why the need for so much additional validation? That can smell of insecurity, which is off putting.

Just some thoughts. Any of that make sense?

You are always competing again a chick’s other options. Just as women compete against yours.

Cheers
I don't need validation I just don't view either as long term options. Unfortunately the one on the shelf WOULD be a long term option but life gets in the way sometimes...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to escalate them into bed on the first date?

Do they contact you after the first date or do you contact them? If you, how long do you wait?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes...OLD. It's always been easy for me. Still is to get meetups and dates...almost nonexistent flake rate but the 2nd date percentage is way down.

I haven't had any flakes no show on me. Old in general I think is getting harder man. I notice a lot less decent women on it now. The few remaining are getting bombarded by hundreds of guys.

In shocked at the dates I have got since some are over 50 miles away and the selection is so terrible and small.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofc and after being all used up they are only be good for 1 thing

Tbh ex coming back to them might also be a factor but it happened with more than a few wwomen Its unlikely

I
Roosh says that for every first date you go on, you must assume that you'll never see them again. The only way to consistently see them again is to get them to invest their body into the interaction. Therefore, he says you have to do absolutely everything you can to fvck her on that first date. He also says that fvcking over 2 or 3 dates is actually considered extremely slow to the modern woman lol

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to me quite frequently actually. I may get farther than just make out but imo they are going on these dates for attention. Maybe the dude they are seeing treated them like **** so they go out to make themselves feel better with a good looking dude. Or they need some validation for whatever reason. Usually their profile is hidden or “deleted” a few days after. It’s because they are either seeing a dude or hell even dating someone in an ltr and they need to step out.
That’s my experience at least, especially with old. Now if you meet in person and it’s happening it’s usually a different story.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This happens to me quite frequently actually. I may get farther than just make out but imo they are going on these dates for attention. Maybe the dude they are seeing treated them like **** so they go out to make themselves feel better with a good looking dude. Or they need some validation for whatever reason. Usually their profile is hidden or “deleted” a few days after. It’s because they are either seeing a dude or hell even dating someone in an ltr and they need to step out.
That’s my experience at least, especially with old. Now if you meet in person and it’s happening it’s usually a different story.
Or they blocked you. On match it's a good idea to have a dummy account without a pic so you can see if they block you and even see if they changed their profile.

match just very recently changed this. You gotta have an upgraded membership if you want to view more than just a few profiles now.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, more often.

Car example:

If you have to pick one car to last you 10 years, you buy the best performance balanced with functionality and cost. Let's say a BMW. You are going to risk some longevity but still have it as a factor.

If you can pick ANY car you want to lease for 10 years, and then you have to buy a car, you lease Maserati's, Lambos, Ferraris etc. Then when you have to buy, you really only care about longevity. You had your fun. Now you pick the Toyota, because balance isn't needed now that you're looking just for the most reliable car.
I would never buy a BMW to last for 10 years. Lease it or buy it and when the warranty is up trade in. Those import cars like BMW, Mercedes, etc. have higher parts and labor cost.

I do a lot of driving and my 2012 Mustang GT is 9 years old. I think I'll buy a used 2017 or 2018, drive it for 4 years and unload it and just keep buying used for now on due to the miles I put on it now.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd venture to say that there are two things at play here.

1. Women who go on OLD are damaged over time by exposure to on-demand c0ck. Go meet women in real social circumstances.

2. Your game is suffering because you've gained 10 lbs. You know subconsciously you're not doing your best and it's weakening your character.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you trying to escalate them into bed on the first date?

Do they contact you after the first date or do you contact them? If you, how long do you wait?
Sometimes they do...I may need to delay with the asking out on the 2nd date tho..gonna try that..just had another super hot makeout session last might with a girl...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they do...I may need to delay with the asking out on the 2nd date tho..gonna try that..just had another super hot makeout session last might with a girl...
I usually wait around 3-5 days before asking them out again. If she's really into you it won't matter, of course, but with all the options girls have via OLD, it's very hard to get a girl *highly* interested after just one date. They are very desensitized (at least the ones on OLD are). Come to think of it, I only ever had ONE girl have high interest in me back when I was using OLD a few years ago. It lasted a whopping two months. I get high interest from girls I meet through cold approach or social circle (not all of them of course - just saying it happens way more often than OLD).

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I made some adjustments and already am seeing results from it.

In date I am way more chill, laid back and spread out. No leaning forward, no overt signs of interest, kind of poker face. I think I may have been coming across as too friendly previously. Had to get back to the chill mindset.

What I noticed is at some.point in the date there would be a shift in the woman and she would start leaning in towards me and turn her body towards me, often with our legs touching.

Also I have not texted them the next day like I had been previously. I skip a day and then hit them up the day after or 2 days after. It seems to be working better for me. I think I may have been coming off as thirsty/needy previously.

Funny how minor recalibrations can have such big results but that's how it works.

Just posted a FR earlier about an HB7 I just tore apart on a 2nd date at my place last night where I cooked dinner.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I made some adjustments and already am seeing results from it.

In date I am way more chill, laid back and spread out. No leaning forward, no overt signs of interest, kind of poker face. I think I may have been coming across as too friendly previously. Had to get back to the chill mindset.

What I noticed is at some.point in the date there would be a shift in the woman and she would start leaning in towards me and turn her body towards me, often with our legs touching.

Also I have not texted them the next day like I had been previously. I skip a day and then hit them up the day after or 2 days after. It seems to be working better for me. I think I may have been coming off as thirsty/needy previously.

Funny how minor recalibrations can have such big results but that's how it works.

Just posted a FR earlier about an HB7 I just tore apart on a 2nd date at my place last night where I cooked dinner.
Tore? LOL. Does that mean 3 hole wonder? Like anal, pvssy and oral?