Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Started dating an older women with kids

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still an interesting case study. Everytime I see posters coming here with decent looks, and have their life together and still can't get any girls, even bottom feeders, shatters the belief that if you look a certain way, or have certain things in order in your life, that it would be easier to get a proper (or any +5hb girlfriend). It almost makes more sense never to have a mentality of getting into this when the rest of your life is in order, but to invest in practicing game or chasing women, no matter where you are in life.

Isn't allot of emphasis on self-improvement here and LMS, really a re-packaged blue-pill/beta-bux thing after all? This thread for example sounds very blue-pill in the sense of having your life in order and looking right -- following the rules -- and still not landing a girlfriend. You just don't expect to be incel with blue-pill, maybe an AFC but not that extreme. Guess times must have really changed that there are more incels then AFCs.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Losing strategy. You already identified that you socialize better with high iq types. That you bore "normal" people and "normal" people bore you. Maybe you could take a class or classes on socializing. Its all part of the game.
I don't know if I bore them but I definitely don't have much in common with most people and have a hard time relating to them, I'm referring to this in a general sense and not specifically with women.

I don't know if I need to take a class, but I do regularly speak to a large variety of people.....but as I said I don't really have that much in common with them. I just show a genuine interest in them as individuals but beyond that there isn't much there to work with.

That's why I do mention on here repeatedly that I have friends and have a life, as I think most people read my posts and assume I just play computer games all day and don't socialize at all.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still an interesting case study. Everytime I see posters coming here with decent looks, and have their life together and still can't get any girls, even bottom feeders, shatters the belief that if you look a certain way, or have certain things in order in your life, that it would be easier to get a proper (or any +5hb girlfriend). It almost makes more sense never to have a mentality of getting into this when the rest of your life is in order, but to invest in practicing game or chasing women, no matter where you are in life.

Isn't allot of emphasis on self-improvement here and LMS, really a re-packaged blue-pill/beta-bux thing after all? This thread for example sounds very blue-pill in the sense of having your life in order and looking right -- following the rules -- and still not landing a girlfriend. You just don't expect to be incel with blue-pill, maybe an AFC but not that extreme. Guess times must have really changed that there are more incels then AFCs.
That's why I repeatedly mention on here about what my life is like and the fact that I am normal, have friends and all that lol. Any person reading these posts would assume I'm short, fat, ugly, weird and just play video games all day.

I don't do what I do to get women, though I think we all subconsciously do these things in order to acquire them.

Seriously, I'm 6'4" and fit.....not many guys can say they have that going for them lol.

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I need to take a class, but I do regularly speak to a large variety of people.....but as I said I don't really have that much in common with them. I just show a genuine interest in them as individuals but beyond that there isn't much there to work with.

That's why I do mention on here repeatedly that I have friends and have a life, as I think most people read my posts and assume I just play computer games all day and don't socialize at all.
I think this board has just got too blue-pill. They assume that if you build they will come (i.e. have a proper job, have a good social life, hit the GYM), etc...but I don't see how that's different from blue-pill think. The other spectrum is you can be an absolute loser in life and a loner, but if you magically do game, you can't attract an hb10 or something like that, and that's supposed to be red-pill. Obviously blue-pill is not working even on an AFC level and people are saying red-pill doesn't work either because technology (i.e. women's access to the smartphone and Tinder and hypergamy) has obliterated that too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I repeatedly mention on here about what my life is like and the fact that I am normal, have friends and all that lol. Any person reading these posts would assume I'm short, fat, ugly, weird and just play video games all day.

I don't do what I do to get women, though I think we all subconsciously do these things in order to acquire them.

Seriously, I'm 6'4" and fit.....not many guys can say they have that going for them lol.
Don't see anything wrong with the pics (no homo) and don't see looks as a reason for not landing a girlfriend unless something was hideously wrong with your face. This is the only thing that is not clear. Please post an enlarged face shot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I bore them but I definitely don't have much in common with most people and have a hard time relating to them, I'm referring to this in a general sense and not specifically with women.

Maybe there are some listening skills which will help. Your not the only person whose felt that way. Im sure someone has felt like you and made the necessary adjustments to be user friendly with a broader audience.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First one is an older picture from when I got home from being in the hospital for a week, second one is recent when I was using my laptop.
Do not see anything wrong with the face-pics either. So you tried Tinder and didn't get any matches?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not see anything wrong with the face-pics either. So you tried Tinder and didn't get any matches?
Yeah, a few different times but not recently though. One time I restarted the app and swiped right on everything, all I got matched with was 3s and below, it was seriously shocking. The ones that I did match with acted super entitled, as if they were better than me.

Women just don't find me attractive, so I'm not going to bother anymore. As I said, it isn't good for my mental health knowing that nothing I ever do will be good enough....so avoiding reminders of this by not dealing with women will be for the better.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Women just don't find me attractive, so I'm not going to bother anymore. As I said, it isn't good for my mental health knowing that nothing I ever do will be good enough....so avoiding reminders of this by not dealing with women will be for the better.
Yep, time for some monk mode and inner soul searching for you bro…

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, time for some monk mode and inner soul searching for you bro…
Nothing wrong with me, all I do know is that nothing I do will be good enough for them. I can keep trying and continue to get nothing as my mental health deteriorates or I can show myself some self respect by avoiding the source of these issues, which is the women themselves.

There is a reason why so many men are MGTOW. I used to believe it was only ugly losers who fell into this category, but seeing how much I struggle with this as an above average guy my perspective on this has changed.

If a 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, educated and respectable good man like me isn't enough for these women nothing ever will be. Hell, not that it matters but I even have a big penis lol. These *****s don't deserve a man like me, their loss lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with me, all I do know is that nothing I do will be good enough for them. I can keep trying and continue to get nothing as my mental health deteriorates or I can show myself some self respect by avoiding the source of these issues, which is the women themselves.

There is a reason why so many men are MGTOW. I used to believe it was only ugly losers who fell into this category, but seeing how much I struggle with this as an above average guy my perspective on this has changed.

If a 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, educated and respectable good man like me isn't enough for these women nothing ever will be. Hell, not that it matters but I even have a big penis lol. These *****s don't deserve a man like me, their loss lol.
A MGTOW board may be a better fit for you then…
Like minds type action and advice over there…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They dont care about all that. Are you something juicy to gossip about on their grapevine?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example
A few months ago I went in a few dates with a local pediatrician. In the end I felt he was gruff, brash and judgemental so I let things die. Recently I found myself in a bind for some anti nausea medication for my kids (anti car sick) so I reached out to him to see if the expired stuff I had would be okay. He offered to write me a new script. I was grateful, offered to take him to dinner, he said "yes!". Figured I would see if things maybe could work.

I have been reaching out over text for the past few days, initiating over random topics, just trying to get casual conversation/contact going. Hoping (once again) to connect.

Guess what? He's been gruff, brash and judgemental. I'm thinking he doesn't realize how he comes across over text, OR he is "IDGAF, this is who I am".

I now find myself wondering WHY I want to spend any time with him. Seems like it would be more enjoyable, less stressful, to stay home alone. It's not the $ I would spend on dinner, it's the idea that I'm going to spend time with someone who's company isn't enjoyable.

I initiated, proposed a date and, because if the way he comes off, am considering ghosting.

Beware the text and verbal game
Power struggle lol

Last edited:

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UR in a 'monogamous relationship' and on 10+ days of no contact because you had a disagreement?

A) that's NOT a relationship, that's two egos fighting for the sole place of superiority. You've already lost any hope of leading and/or alpha male status.

B) by now she doesn't consider herself in a relationship. She's entertaining any other dude who swings her way.
@sazc we have already done the alpha male stuff. I'm just a a.s.s.hole lol she's the one posting loads of status about me and I just sit back and wait for her to come back then I repeat the whole thing again. What can I say? I guess I am a c.u.n.t.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. There is NO reason you can't date her . She might be an awesome woman.

A warning before you get in too deep, single mothers/divorced mothers come with complications and you will NEVER be priority one. Just keep that in mind.

Make sure you keep your own circle of friends and hobbies/interests, and from experience? Don't go out of your way to spend time with her......make sure she comes to you mostly. The reason is, with kids, she will have lots of other obligations, and the more you push for her time, the more you will be a stressor in her life, not an escape.

I wouldn't rush to become exclusive either.
Excellent advice! Things were going well with this one single mom I was seeing a couple years ago and she started pushing the “I can see this going somewhere long term” hinting around at a relationship. I ignored it the first 3 attempts she made to “have the talk” but the 4th attempt I had to come up with an answer. Basically I just said “look, we don’t habe to label what we are, let’s just keep enjoying each other’s company and take things as they come”. She liked that response and she admitted she started pushing for a relationship because she’d had so many guys that pushed HER for one, she wasn’t used to a guy like me who still didn’t bring up the R word after 4 months.lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously have difficulties discerning between a$$hole behavior and power struggles
Azzhole movements done in the pigs sty are often done on autopilot. They do it to appear "above" you. There are many defenses and attacks one is being super clean and visibly dominant. The pig will use triangulation and groups to attempt to diminish you in comparison. Its a long discussion but the tools will be useful for navigating this game of life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. You are not MGTOW though. That stuff deals with guys avoiding serious LTRs and marriage and potential false rape claims. It does not deal with not getting attention from women in the first place. You seem more of a top tier incel than MGTOW.