Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirters....

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Already tried that. It's gone through the towel, comforter, sheets and matress protector. I picked up a new one, but who knows.
you need one of those mattress protectors for kids who pee.....

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just what they do. I've been with squirters and they just put a towel down. Some of them didn't know they could squirt until I was able to make it happen. Sometimes it gets crazy messy but if they are having a great time.... fvck it. My girl now, I made her squirt for the first time and it happens a lot now since I hit the spot but she sometimes leaves HUGE puddles. It's all good though because afterwards, she has a big smile on her face and she cooks me a nice Rib eye steak.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had my share of squirters, it can really get messy. I started banging them up against the wall in my kitchen and let the fluids hit the tile floor, easy to clean. It turned me on at first but all the clean up does get old after awhile. I like having sex in different areas of the house and these chicks would squirt everywhere, even on important documents from work. Lol. It also felt like urine running down my leg which I didn’t enjoy. These chicks were extremely sexual though.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like having sex in different areas of the house and these chicks would squirt everywhere, even on important documents from work. Lol.
lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All women squirt, the difference is the frequency and intensity.

Those that squirt even with the slightest effort are perhaps more sexually attuned but it gets real old real fast when it's ur bed and on ur body, especially when riding the man.

Best to let go those, not worth it in the long run.