Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squirters....

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute responses dudes and two dudettes (@sazc @SeekerOfTheWay - speak from experience?)
Yep, but only on occasion

it's pretty awesome when I find a dude that I trust and feel connected to you so completely that I can lose myself like that

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only did that once and the guy wanted to make me. i don’t know how he did it. i am convinced i peed! i don’t care for the mess as it was my bed.
What do you do with these types of ladies?
Once upon a time i could get her to do this with her legs in a certain position. She caught on and started to **** block because of the mess. Party pooper. Its like dude? Its just a bit of pee. Lets enjoy the warm flow.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All women squirt, the difference is the frequency and intensity.

Those that squirt even with the slightest effort are perhaps more sexually attuned but it gets real old real fast when it's ur bed and on ur body, especially when riding the man.

Best to let go those, not worth it in the long run.
I’m glad you said this. Lol
I was keeping it to myself. Yeah, all women can squirt. Unless you found her face down in the desert near dead from dehydration.

Yes it can feel like peeing to her at first. It’s sweet and not salty. Full of glucose.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time i could get her to do this with her legs in a certain position. She caught on and started to **** block because of the mess. Party pooper. Its like dude? Its just a bit of pee. Lets enjoy the warm flow.
Work on the hood. Seems to do it with the last few. I find the more they are in to you the easier it is for the water works.