Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Splitting the bill on the first date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The two have nothing to do with each other, but nice try. Guys that cry over $20 first dates should be focusing on making enough money so a $20 first date doesn't even make them blink.
You're talking to a brick wall.

Reaction score
The two have nothing to do with each other, but nice try. Guys that cry over $20 first dates should be focusing on making enough money so a $20 first date doesn't even make them blink.
Yet it’s okay to cry about other shvt like feminism?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Yet it’s okay to cry about other shvt like feminism?
People, please stop responding to this guy, like he's a rational person trying to be normal.

Jake is an interloper.

Captureg.PNG

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, the bartender or server just puts the bill on your side assuming you will pay for it and leaves as soon as possible
This is because they don't want to be rude and interrupt you'll guys conversation.

So when the server comes and is like, "how is everything?" Or "can I get you guys something else?" And you ask for the bill, is when you should let the server know to make it two separate checks

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is because they don't want to be rude and interrupt you'll guys conversation.

So when the server comes and is like, "how is everything?" Or "can I get you guys something else?" And you ask for the bill, is when you should let the server know to make it two separate checks
On the first date, if you ask the server for separate checks, you likely will never hear from your date again. And rightfully so.

Reaction score
I don't cry about anything. I worry about the one person I can control. Me.
When you date women on OLD, 20-40 bucks begins to add up. I agree if this was some girl you have vetted out from whatever process and she agreed to go on a date with you. However, it’s best to treat any girl on OLD as a bottom of the barrel/penny stock prospect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When you date women on OLD, 20-40 bucks begins to add up. I agree if this was some girl you have vetted out from whatever process and she agreed to go on a date with you. However, it’s best to treat any girl on OLD as a bottom of the barrel/penny stock prospect.
I date women on OLD. It doesn't really add up. I have a high paying job and make a lot of money in crypto.

Make more money or else figure out free dates without looking like a cheap ass

Reaction score
I date women on OLD. It doesn't really add up. I have a high paying job and make a lot of money in crypto.

Make more money or else figure out free dates without looking like a cheap ass
And I make almost a million dollars a year and I still dont prefer to waste money on entitled spoiled princesses.

Reaction score
If you are making that amount of money, you wouldn't be here talking about 20 dollars.

Sorry dude...you are full of crap.
that’s like me assuming that if you’re not driving a decked out G wagon Mercedes then you’re not rich lmao. And we can assume you have 5 OLD dates a week, that’s $200 * that by 4 is $800 since most dates lead to 4 drinks usually. You are telling men to just $800 a month on spoiled brats because it’s the manly thing to do lmao

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
And I make almost a million dollars a year and I still dont prefer to waste money on entitled spoiled princesses.
If you were rollin like that, you wouldn't give two sh!ts about this forum. Also, my reaction to your income comment -

tenor.gif

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely wouldn't go out with someone who you think is a feminist or someone you think is just using you for a free night out.

Equal rights is more for when you're in a steady relationship with someone where both of you contribute equally, but on first dates, the old-fashioned rule of the man paying still holds water.

That's why when I picked a first date location and time, it would be later in the evening when it was assumed they already had dinner so it was just for a drink(s). If it's not going well, spending less than $10 on a woman's drink for about a half hour of seeing if it's going to work out should not be that big of a deal to anyone.

If it looks like there's no vibe and she offers to pay, I'll still say no I got it, if they keep insisting, I'll say fine, pay for your ONE drink and the date's over. If you can tell the date is going well and you both end up ordering multiple drinks etc, then when the bill comes, and she offers to pay part of it, it could be she just doesn't want to stick you with the bill by yourself and just offer to help even though she wants to see you again.

If she doesn't offer even after multiple drinks are bought, I would never ask her to chip in. I would always pick up the tab but like I said, if she did insist on paying for her portion, whether she wants to see me again or not, I would either say no I got it or maybe just have her throw in the tip to make her feel like she's contributing to something.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
that’s like me assuming that if you’re not driving a decked out G wagon Mercedes then you’re not rich lmao. And we can assume you have 5 OLD dates a week, that’s $200 * that by 4 is $800 since most dates lead to 4 drinks usually. You are telling men to just $800 a month on spoiled brats because it’s the manly thing to do lmao
OLD dates should never be a meal date for the first date. Since many are dead in dates and women looking for free meals. I had an OLD date once. She told me she went on 3 dinner dates from match that week. Was almost to the point she was getting the guys mixed up when talking about it. The first date should be a in a public place, drinks, coffee. Not dinner dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.